GT Career Mode Challenge, Presented by Racers Reunited - Round 9; Nov 24 @ 2000UTC

• Thread starter Famine
  • 473 comments
After spending 1 million credits I demand we race tonight. Or some other time. ;)

Actually I'm really enjoying the 98T(ish) monster.
20201201180625.jpg

20201201180618.jpg

I'd disagree though. With the turbo boost set to seven it's hardly mild!

Catch you all next week. Hopefully.

See if you can get that wine on prescription @Famine, it being completely medicinal in nature of course. :)

I for one am disappointed of not being able to take advantage of a sick player. ;)

Kidding of course. I could use the practice. See you next week.

Absobloodylutely old bean. Cuddle up with something mellow and medicinal and care for yourself, we all need to do that once in a while. Not as often as I do it, but once in a while anyway.

It doesn't mean that I've got top spend the night with the wife does it?

Cheers, Zo.

We're going to race the 1500s around Famine?
Alright, a bit unusual perhaps but I guess that could be fun for a while.
So Famine will be stationary in the middle and we'll all drive in a big circle around him then?

So Famine will be stationary in the middle and we'll all drive in a big circle around him then?

Think of him as an additional chicane to "Encourage overtaking opportunities"

Well, I survived that ordeal...

What circuits has Kefuffle thrown up for us to wrangle the 1500s around Famine? I think we'll need some practice.

Cheers, Zo.
OH 🤬

I thought I'd posted them, but apparently I didn't. It's Brands Hatch GP, Catalunya, and - and I hate that this came out - Mount Panorama. You nearly got Blue Moon Bay Speedway as well.

I fell asleep in the shower yesterday, so if anyone wants to postpone for another week so they can practice, I'm totally fine with that.
@AndreasR @buybon355 @Drex124 @homeforsummer @IfAndOr @jammy21 @JockeP22 @Jordan @Lazybike @O604 @RACECAR @richroo @Sutsagrd @Zolon32

I'm not sure we'd get a single lap in the 20-minute window.

I fell asleep in the shower yesterday, so if anyone wants to postpone for another week so they can practice, I'm totally fine with that.
Starting to worry since you've been tired the last few weeks. But I hope it's nothing.

Falling asleep in the shower is pretty bad. Not sure how you'd expect to stay awake listening to us. :lol:

Last edited:
Starting to worry since you've been tired the last few weeks. But I hope it's nothing.
It's all that medicinal wine!
I've been having really odd sleep patterns - 4am-11am is pretty common now, though I got a nice, early, 2am night last night :D I'll see if I can shunt myself onto an acceptable schedule over Christmas.

just move to America all sorted lol

keeping the slot open so when your ready !

Funny enough, I practiced at Brands Hatch alot in the F1500T-A since it's a track I know best from the Senna Time Trial so the first race is kinda convenient. Catalunya is the only F1 circuit I haven't practiced with this car so the should be reasonably interesting. And bathurst...well, this might actually be the one time I will have to use the paddles and have tcs on instead of going the full tryhard the H-pattern and no tcs because that is asking alot.

Last edited:
Forgot to say, I honestly would suggest not hosting until you are in a state that you feel alright. Falling asleep in the shower sounds abit alarming so I'm not sure that would be ideal in a situation with the sort've of visual and audio stimulus hosting this usually has.

Forgot to say, I honestly would suggest not hosting until you are in a state that you feel alright. Falling asleep in the shower sounds abit alarming so I'm not sure that would be ideal in a situation with the sort've of visual and audio stimulus hosting this usually has.
I was sitting down, to be fair. It was just nice and warm, and the pattering sound like rain was nice and relaxing. It was like being in an ASMR video.

Last edited:
I would love to get some practice with this combo on those track - specially Mount Panorama. Postbone a week again would be good as I have time for practice on weekend. Weekdays are busy.

Edit: what tires are used?

Last edited:
I'm happy to wait again - good to go tonight (albeit zero practice), but long-ish day tomorrow so I'd be cool with getting an earlier night too :D

OH 🤬

I thought I'd posted them, but apparently I didn't. It's Brands Hatch GP, Catalunya, and - and I hate that this came out - Mount Panorama. You nearly got Blue Moon Bay Speedway as well.

@AndreasR @buybon355 @Drex124 @homeforsummer @IfAndOr @jammy21 @JockeP22 @Jordan @Lazybike @O604 @RACECAR @richroo @Sutsagrd @Zolon32

I'm not sure we'd get a single lap in the 20-minute window.

It sounds like you’re not very well! Hope you get better soon. Of course happy to leave racing until you’re actually better.

I actually haven’t tried this car at all so it works in my favour leaving it another week.

:cheers:

Back