gt champ. help

i am done with beg. league but i did horribly on the last championship i used my new Jag. XKR and with good changes but i still did horribly i have a little over 400,000 credits but i need to kno what car should i buy to win i have little over 400 hp

help please!!
cris martinez

Do you have race tires on the Jag? Mediums at least should be fitted.
Some weight reduction, fly wheel and clutch mods will help.
400 hp should be enough power wise.
A Imprezza tuned to 400 hp with medium race tires should be enough to win if you need to buy a car.

Uncle Harry
Do you have race tires on the Jag? Mediums at least should be fitted.
Some weight reduction, fly wheel and clutch mods will help.
400 hp should be enough power wise.
A Imprezza tuned to 400 hp with medium race tires should be enough to win if you need to buy a car.
yo thanx it helped but i think my driving in the end screwed it up for me!!

Which is harder, GT2 or GT3? I just started GT3 last week and i've only done Sunday, Clubman, FF, & the NA races. To me, GT3 seems a tad harder, but maybe it's cuz the car physics are a bit different.

Parnelli Bone
Which is harder, GT2 or GT3? I just started GT3 last week and i've only done Sunday, Clubman, FF, & the NA races. To me, GT3 seems a tad harder, but maybe it's cuz the car physics are a bit different.

I've only just started gt3 but ive nearly completed 1 & 2 and im around 60% in gt4. I think the FFB on my wheel feels nicer on gt3 becauseit isnt so jumpy and doesnt jolt to the left and right, its a lot smoother.

Alright then:

I used my fully upgraded TT to win the championship race, and it works well in the next level of races too.

I would suggest, to earn more money, that you run the (Beginner) Tourist Trophy series a few times and sell the car you win. Same thing with the Beetle series (but TT earns you more) and make sure your TT is fully upgraded, then you can usually smoke the GT Champ series a few times and get even MORE money.

My best/favorite cars in GT3 were (all full upgrades, and in no particular order)

Audi TT (4WD)
Mazda Miata
Lancer Evo VI TME Stripe J (4WD) (this will win every Rally Race there is)
Nissan Skyline R34 (or R32 - I'll have to check and get back to you, it's black with just a few stickers up by the front tire)
Tuscan Speed 6 (FR)
Acura NSX (best you can buy) (MR)

Those were for regular races, then I started winning things like the Escudo, F1's and all the other supercars...and that is by no means a complete list

Can't remember which FF I used off the top of my head though, had a few beers tonight :cheers:

But still, if you have tuning problems (since your about to enter the world of tire damage soon) - go to: www.gtvault.com - that should really help you out a lot.

UMP

Back