GT CONCEPT 2,0 error

• Thread starter gtaddict
  • 11 comments
hey guys got my PS3 today,latest firmware installed.downloaded and installed gt hd.only toget error when i run followed by 80028F10,any ideas? thx

edit. says

this game is not supported
(80028F10)

I updated my PS3 to 1.7 today and GT-HD works just fine. On your part it's probably an installation error, try deleting GT-HD and then download and install again. Hopefully that will sort it out.

hey guys got my PS3 today,latest firmware installed.downloaded and installed gt hd.only toget error when i run followed by 80028F10,any ideas? thx

edit. says

this game is not supported
(80028F10)

Are you trying to install GTHDC v.2.0 onto European PS3?
The error you encountered is typically experienced by people who tried to install GTHDC v.2.0 onto Japanese or North American PS3.

GTHDC v.1.1 (Japan) and 1.2 (N.America) is designed for NTSC.
GTHDC v.2.0 (Europe) is designed for PAL.
All versions work fine with High Definition TV's that are 720p, 1080i or better.

Are you trying to install GTHDC v.2.0 onto European PS3?
The error you encountered is typically experienced by people who tried to install GTHDC v.2.0 onto Japanese or North American PS3.

GTHDC v.1.1 (Japan) and 1.2 (N.America) is designed for NTSC.
GTHDC v.2.0 (Europe) is designed for PAL.
All versions work fine with High Definition TV's that are 720p, 1080i or better.

So i with a regular oldschool tv and the european PAL version should get 2.0?

OT: Are you the GTHDC on YouTube? I'm a subscriber to that :)

Ah mines is a japanese console,guess i need to register for american or japanese psstore.ps3 cost 450 pounds here though got this one for 250 so cant complain!!!!

Ah mines is a japanese console,guess i need to register for american or japanese psstore.ps3 cost 450 pounds here though got this one for 250 so cant complain!!!!

Ah, that's exactly the case I supposed. :P
If you download GTHDC v.1.2 from American PS Srore (or 1.2 from Japanese),
you will be able to enjoy the game just fine with your Japanese console.
But, remember, your time/score will be listed in North American (or Japanese) leader borads.

Thanks for all the replies,extremely appreciated! Registered as a New Yorker lol,downloaded and works perfectly.Small question however,are the rankings regional or national or by game version.....only done handfull of laps in the ferrari, done a 13,0 so far on stock car,normal layout,tc3 and it said i was ranked 32 or something which i found unusually high for being 3 secs off the pace.....thx

Thanks for all the replies,extremely appreciated! Registered as a New Yorker lol,downloaded and works perfectly.Small question however,are the rankings regional or national or by game version.....only done handfull of laps in the ferrari, done a 13,0 so far on stock car,normal layout,tc3 and it said i was ranked 32 or something which i found unusually high for being 3 secs off the pace.....thx

If you are talking about the rankings that you see in the game on PS3,
they are compiled by region, and cleared every Thursday night. :D

Polyphony Digital once announced that they will introduce worldwide rankings
to the game, but it seems that we have to wait a little more.

Back