**GT Concept Relese Date**

• Thread starter alex_gt
  • 39 comments
PAL dudes ( :uk:, Europe and the Aussies :au: ) I can confirm :gt: Concept is available for Pre-Order and will be released 19/07/02.

Yes :thumbsup: I can't wait.......

:USA: Are you definately not gettin GTC :confused:
Well if your really desperate for it and you've got plenty money :2cents: to spare just get a PAL PS2 and GTC from the :uk: ?

I'm sure companies will post it out to US for a price, or someone like myself could ship it out?

Will GTC Japanese work on the American PS2???
If it does were can I get a copy of GTC?

Well Streetracer the Japanese version of the game could work on your PS2 :D, but expect maybe a black and white graphics or something.....:magnify:

It'll work to a certain extent but a dodgy glitch is sure to occur... That was what happened on PS1 Imports, correct me if I'm wrong anybody :argue:

I think there is software to correct this, like the all region DVD discs but one just for games....:floppy:

And you can probably buy a Japanese version from a Private gaming store, the guy behind the desk can usually get hold of a copy :smilewink, for a price :2cents:

Other than that try purchasing from a Japanese internet store (if you can understand the language (get translation software)
And look out for Worldwide shipping....:earth:

Would you go to all that bother to play :gt: Concept in :USA:?

yea danoh same here.... see you in the forums to talk about when we get it.... :cheers: Some of the :gt: Concepts are gonna be a buzz to drive..(Like u said the Pod...) :gcar:

U get a good price? :2cents:

I quote in the words of the Freeola Automated order confirmation system...

Thank you for shopping with Special Reserve. We are pleased to confirm
your order as below:

SPECIAL RESERVE TRIAL ... x1 UK £1.00
GT CONCEPT x1 PS2 £23.59 (inc £0.60 P+P)

The total price charged to your credit card is £24.59 (UK Pounds) which
will be charged immediately, subject to credit card authorisation.

£25 for GTC on the day of release sounds like a bargain to me :D

So indeed we'll hopefully be the first ones to talk about it eh Alex?? :cheers:

17th UK :uk: Zee and aussies :au: around 19th like you said.....

Yea DanOh we will be some of the first to talk :Pacman: about the new game If we can tear ourselves away from the controller :lol:

I paid about same price with Gameplay for GTC :2cents: around £25. I wonder if our games will arrive on release day or after? :clock:

According to the blurb I saw when I ordered the game should be with us on the day of actual release, I'd say it'd be the 19th here too though, as new games almost always come out on Fridays...

Either way though, I dont know how much forum time I'll have once the game arrives lol (joke) I'll have to make time to come and bait the poor souls that dont have the game yet :lol: - ie. the americans... :P :D 😈 ;)

Originally posted by dan0h
According to the blurb I saw when I ordered the game should be with us on the day of actual release, I'd say it'd be the 19th here too though, as new games almost always come out on Fridays...

Either way though, I dont know how much forum time I'll have once the game arrives lol (joke) I'll have to make time to come and bait the poor souls that dont have the game yet :lol: - ie. the americans... :P :D 😈 ;)

Yep your right :thumbsup:

I just checked again and it is the 19th......

And here's some blurb I got when pre-ordering:

GT Concept introduces us to the evolution and development of cars from street to rally models and all manner of hybrid vehicles.
Offering around 30 hours of gameplay, GT Concept provides a more accessible GT gaming experience with a refined number of cars and courses and user-friendly set up options enabling the player to simply pick up and play.

GT Concept is easy to grasp yet delivers enhanced levels of authenticity and realism. Building on GT3s sophisticated car physics and levels of precision it has achieved the high standard you would expect from Polyphony Digital Inc while taking the spirit of GT to a wider audience.

GT Concept will feature close to 80 cars

And from another post it here it's been confirmed there's 198 Cars
wwhhoohhooo :happy:

Everyone getting excited? :D

No problem Zee speak too you too when we've all played the game :D ?

One of us can post up a thread for us all to talk about GTC on the 19th.....

:clock: Is it just me or has time slowed down with the excitment... Kinda like waiting for Xmas as a kid, :santa: anyone else get that feeling?

:( Yeah, its starting to feel that way... :(

Look on the bright side though, every day that we talk about it is another day closer to owning it! YAY! :D :D

Ah 10 days count down now guys :clock:....Been looking at all the online reviews and pics which makes it even more exciting :D
Anyone found any good reviews?

There's a good one a t Gamespot_uk :thumbsup:

It'll be an amazing feeling when it arrives in our hands

Yes it will, yes it will...:fdevil2:

JUST UNDER EIGHT DAYS!!!! Oh my god (sorry, goodness :banghead:) :inlove:

Has anyone seen screens of the Mini Cooper S LM edition??
It looks funny! Traditional Mini Styling but with a roof rack and suitcases on top! Nice to see PD have a sense of humor :D

Do you buy the PSW magazine?
It has a DVD on it with a video review of GT concept and they showed ALLOT of it. What I saw on the review were two Mini Cooper`s driving on a rally track with roofracks and suitcases on it. Also the mag has an interviewer with the main GT guy (cant remember his name) and he talks about as long as there are cars there will be GT game. Oh and apparently the manufacturers actually contact him on new car information so he doesnt have to bother. I think that GT is becoming a good way to showcase new cars :)

Sorry I don't read the PS2 mags Y2 Tuscan, but I think my friend does so I'll take a look at his :D

Strange that though cause the pics I've seen of the :mini: are plain Mini with no roof racks :confused:

Any web sites that might show it? :computer:

He he niether do I, I just stole it off Keeno_uk he always buys the damn things. I just grab his copy if it has anything GT related, ill try to get the DVD back off hime to see if I wasnt haloucinating. Sorry I dont really know where to get screenshots of it on the net.

Back