GT HD v1.1, How do i know if it's running?

• Thread starter abdilia46
  • 5 comments
nismo46
Hi, i just downloaded v1.1 but it seems like v1 is still running, is there a way i can make sure wich one is working. The other thing is my times are still not being saved on the ranking list, like it would tell me that i got 16th for example but then it wouldn't save my time in the rankings.

Any input would be appreciated,

Thanks

P.S. Looking forward to the competition.

nismo46

Hi, i just downloaded v1.1 but it seems like v1 is still running, is there a way i can make sure wich one is working. The other thing is my times are still not being saved on the ranking list, like it would tell me that i got 16th for example but then it wouldn't save my time in the rankings.

Any input would be appreciated,

Thanks

P.S. Looking forward to the competition.

nismo46

to be totally sure just delete the old gthd and dl the new one...since you have saved game progress you won't have to unlock everything again...as for the ranking list....wait 5 to 10 minutes for it to update. Your time will be there...O btw top 10 are only displayed.

to be totally sure just delete the old gthd and dl the new one...since you have saved game progress you won't have to unlock everything again...as for the ranking list....wait 5 to 10 minutes for it to update. Your time will be there...O btw top 10 are only displayed.

If you do that all your previous best times will be lost & you will have to start over.

Go into the documentation screen in the game & it should say somewhere near the bottom V1.16.

If you do that all your previous best times will be lost & you will have to start over.

Go into the documentation screen in the game & it should say somewhere near the bottom V1.16.

That is odd then I was able to have everything saved....

Back