ENDED GT-MES Season 8 - Round 8 / 7 December

13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

Round-3.jpg

Debuting in Sardegna

We have been in Italy almost every season, and this time we go to new Sardegna Road Track. It will be difficult, as it is technical track, and many have not driven in this layout before. That will mean lot of learning required, and race will see many risky overtakes.
Season has had good start, and more is expected.

Gr3
Mercedes finally got their first win of the season, as Kobr4K_21 won in Suzuka, after retiring from the lead in Germany. It was quite simple race for him, pole, clean start and was able to run away when others battled. He should be in good form again in his homerace, as he does not have so many ticks yet.
Team is hoping that his teammate Wraith0410 shows up.

Porsche continues to be strong team this season, double podium and 2nd in standings. TaZZ_1990 got good start and jumped his teammate in the start. He was able to keep his pace up, and keep his position when his teammate pressured him.
farin79 got another podium to start the season, and took the championship lead. He will need to start winning to keep that lead. Will be interesting see if he can do that this weekend.

Audi's great start in Germany was matched by struggle in Japan. sota59 tried to keep up with Porsche's in opening laps, but swapped positions with his teammate after couple laps. jonirune91 was not able to cut the gap, and when on end of the stint, older tyres, he spun out to wall, and dropped out from group. Both drivers struggled rest of the race, was had to settle for 4th and 5th. They are hoping to get back to podium in Sardegna.

Nissan did not have driver in Suzuka, but is looking positive ahead of this weekend. Ulbreaker struggled in Germany with underpowered and overweight car, and after missing Suzuka, he has no ticks. He will be black horse to win.

Gr4
Honda is close to incredible record, after winning it's 39th race, their 5th win a row. Road2FURY took his 2nd win of the season in Suzuka, after hard battle. He now is favorite for the title, but he has by far most ticks and has suggested that he will struggle in Sardegna, track he does not like so much.
His teammate Locke keeps on learning, hoping for another clean race this weekend.

Ferrari took another podium, this time with Benjeet. Former winner in Gr3, made his Gr4 debut in Suzuka. He struggled in Quali, unable to set clean lap, but incredible start took him to the lead. He was battling with Road2FURY, but spun out in same spot as jonirune91 did, and dropped back. He was able to catch the leader, but it was too late. He looks strong for rest of the season.
RappyThePro is set to return after missing last round, and is hoping to impress in his homerace.

Renault keeping up with others in standings, after another podium from missedapex420. Consistent performances have served him well, but heavier his car gets, harder the races will be.
His teammate Nils does not have that problem, after missing first 2 rounds. Defending champion has due this light car, and is expected to be in battle for the win.
He needs to get results, otherwise his rivals migh run away.

Aston Martin had no drivers last round, but should have both drivers this weekend. Emilius73 is looking to get his first podium of the season, while garrafinha12 will make his debut after having to miss first 2 races.

Hey, guys, I feel really fast at Sardegna. What laptimes are you doing? For the Gr.4 guys, of course. I made a 1:27' after 15 minutes of hotlapping. I'm sure I can do better.

@sota59 @Nilsemann2002
Hey men,
There's a big event hosted by VRR on 14th December. I would like to join, but it will be a very long event which will start at 7 p.m. GMT. So is it possible to make the last race happen a week later or make it a week earlier?

Last edited:
Unfortunately I will no longer be able to compete in this series. No offense to anyone here or the people who worked hard to organize this, I just don't enjoy driving the car and I have another series I need to focus on. Good luck everyone

Unfortunately I will no longer be able to compete in this series. No offense to anyone here or the people who worked hard to organize this, I just don't enjoy driving the car and I have another series I need to focus on. Good luck everyone
So we have to find a reserve.

Last edited:
Honda 40 wins

Honda achieved their 40th win last weekend, and with 7 drivers titles (won every season) and 4 manufacturer titles (started in Season 3), it has been most dominant manufacturer in the GT-MES. Look back to different winners from each season:

Season 1:

13.jpg

#59 sota59
-5 starts
-5 wins
-Gr4-title

Back