GT Prologue - finished ALL GOLDS on licenses

• Thread starter JB0
  • 42 comments

JB0

Just finished the purple section of the licenses with all golds yesterday. Has anyone else finished all the licenses (all gold) in GT Prologue? I expected to get new tracks once all golds were complete, however I only got the new car (being the Honda HSC concept car) once the purple section was complete. I am having trouble finding more information. Is there anyone that has found a way to get additional tracks (ie: in reverse) or cars?

Got the game on Tuesday and have all Golds since Wednesday, including the Coffee Break Games.
Currently i´m working on better times, e.g.
Spoon Fit @ Citta di Aria 2 laps: 3´51.800 while Gold is 4´04.000.:D

Gran Turismo 4 Prologue - All gold and cars

Source Karat, translated with Altavistas Bablefish

http://karat-jp.com/higi/hig01410.html#006

Gran Turismo 4 Prologue (JPN version not asian version) - All gold and cars

AR2/GS2/PAR2:

(M) code:
EC878BE4 148CFFB0

All the LESSON gold & all the car appearances:
7C15A624 1430E74F
3C978327 1456E7A5

If anybody knows about codes for the asian (chinese) version (SCAJ 20066) or how to modify the savegame, please post.

great effort, typing in some characters and get all golds.:yuck:

me still prefers the traditional way, driving them licences to gold.:D

I really didn't get all geeked on all golds for GT3 since the cars you win are ones I already have. I did however, do the first 3 tests all gold and just started the 4th one.

GT2 was a different story as I wanted those cars, and they were only available through all golds.

With GTC, it will make me want to get all golds more to win those cars that I couldn't drive unless I pass with golds.

Originally posted by animalica
Gran Turismo 4 Prologue - All gold and cars

Source Karat, translated with Altavistas Bablefish

http://karat-jp.com/higi/hig01410.html#006

Gran Turismo 4 Prologue (JPN version not asian version) - All gold and cars

AR2/GS2/PAR2:

(M) code:
EC878BE4 148CFFB0

All the LESSON gold & all the car appearances:
7C15A624 1430E74F
3C978327 1456E7A5

If anybody knows about codes for the asian (chinese) version (SCAJ 20066) or how to modify the savegame, please post.

Animalica, how can I see which version I have
p.s. I try the code (with ar2) but they doesn't work.

The model code is usually on the back or on the spin of the case.

unfortunately I have a chinese version of gt 4 prologue. The item number is SCAJ 20066. If u dont have that one then you have a japanese version. I got mine from ncsx by the way.:banghead:

I am having a problem getting gold for the coffee break one that has 20 random cone. Any tips?

(not that I complete the purple stuff, but I think I can work through that by my own......)

maybe a stupid question, flame me if ya want.

but do you get ANYTHING for finishing all the coffee breaks with golds? i'm still wondering because in the track selection screen there are arrows to the left and right of the five original tracks.
plus i read somewhere else that in the credits there were acknowledgements to Laguna Seca. i personally have read all the credits and couldn't find one single mention of LS.

i still need like 8 more golds on the purples... it's freakin' hard, but fun.
-syn

Originally posted by JB0
Just finished the purple section of the licenses with all golds yesterday. Has anyone else finished all the licenses (all gold) in GT Prologue? I expected to get new tracks once all golds were complete, however I only got the new car (being the Honda HSC concept car) once the purple section was complete. I am having trouble finding more information. Is there anyone that has found a way to get additional tracks (ie: in reverse) or cars?
Woah, all gold already?! I'm having a lot of trouble with that stupid Fairlady race (purple section) and the coffee break games...:( I always miss those pilons, and the time gets really bad.....any pointers on that?

Thanks, i did that already, ended up with silver only though, but oh well :P I'm having difficulties with the last one actually... the one with the FD, i keep understeering at different points and add a lot of time just to get back onto the track or the missed pilons....:(

FD? The RX-7? If you mean that one. Try to maintain about 80 for the first turn and for the others make sure to brake early and if you can kick your rear out a little it might help.

"maybe a stupid question, flame me if ya want.

but do you get ANYTHING for finishing all the coffee breaks with golds? i'm still wondering because in the track selection screen there are arrows to the left and right of the five original tracks.
plus i read somewhere else that in the credits there were acknowledgements to Laguna Seca. i personally have read all the credits and couldn't find one single mention of LS.

i still need like 8 more golds on the purples... it's freakin' hard, but fun.
-syn"

Syn - sorry for the delay in response, haven't been on the board for a while. There are no prizes for winning the coffee breaks with all gold. Which is a shame - because they are as difficult as some of the other licenses. I'm not sure about Laguna, but with all golds I have still not yet seen any more courses than the 5.

Originally posted by Flinx
Got the game on Tuesday and have all Golds since Wednesday, including the Coffee Break Games.
Currently i´m working on better times, e.g.
Spoon Fit @ Citta di Aria 2 laps: 3´51.800 while Gold is 4´04.000.:D

Great time man :eek: I just got Prologue tonight and have done about 20 licences so far making sure they are all gold ( of course:D ) anyway the last one i done was the Spoon Fit @ Citta di Aria 2 laps and i just scraped the Gold :P

Slow down already Flinx :D ......................... wicked time;)

The tea break cone toppling is pretty cool 1st one was a doddle the 2nd i needed to work harder , found myself looking everywhere for the last cone:P

Arrrrrrr, i'm a bit stumped on the EVO 8 MR at Tskuba licence. The car just understeers, so much.

As for that second tea break one, don't get me started about that.

I need to be able to change my controlls, or get a steering wheel. :irked:

Originally posted by Mr P
Great time man :eek: I just got Prologue tonight and have done about 20 licences so far making sure they are all gold ( of course:D ) anyway the last one i done was the Spoon Fit @ Citta di Aria 2 laps and i just scraped the Gold :P

Slow down already Flinx :D ......................... wicked time;)

The tea break cone toppling is pretty cool 1st one was a doddle the 2nd i needed to work harder , found myself looking everywhere for the last cone:P
i already bested my time,
just have alook at the attached replay :D

Attachments

• fit rc @ citta di aria 3´49,718.xps
    54.3 KB · Views: 44
I know it may not sound like much, but has anyone thought of starting a GT4:P All Gold Club?

It'd give me something else to strive for. :)

I've driven that Spoon Fit @ Citta license test for about 30 minutes when i was at Arwin's last saturday.
My best time was a 3.57.xxx with that beautiful new wheel.

I really, really, REALLY need to get that wheel and a copy of GT4P:)

Back