GT-R or GT-R V Spec or GT-R V Spec II?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 2' started by RB26DETT, Sep 6, 2004.

1. RB26DETT

RB26DETT

Is there a difference between the GT-R, GT-R V Spec, and GT-R V Spec II other than the weight? Does one handle any better or understeer lessor something like that?? This includes all years available in that trim.

2. 98cobra

98cobra

Maybe or PD just likes to put almost every Skyline ever made in Gran Turismo.

3. Gil

Gil Premium

All of the Skylines are good in GT2.
    They have some mild differences. But you're gonna have to drive them and decide for yourself.
    I personally like the R32's in GT2. They are the lightest, quickest, and best handling of the bunch. (In my hands). I think the R33's are un-pretty, and the R34's are un-wieldy. Though I like the "Specials" such as the TommyKaira versions, and the Mine's Versions.

4. oxigen_gsr

oxigen_gsr

in the real world the Vspecs have different differentials to the nonvpec units, they're active rather than your regular lsd i think, but i don't know how much of a difference there in in the game. I think the R34s handle the best of the lot. the 32s have less weight but less grip and power when fully tuned, largely because they behave too much like a rwd when compared to the 34. rwd is still good, so they're still fast, the R34s are just easir to make go fast if you're hamfisted

5. RB26DETT

RB26DETT

i mean a comparision between the GT-Rs, V-Specs, and V-Spec II in their respective body styles. For the R32 in the 1000m the Vspec II was about half a second faster even with the added weight. i did this in automatic for consistancy with the best of 3 runs

6. TwinTurboJay

TwinTurboJay

I like the 4 door Skyline myself....love sliding that big ass all over the track !

7. The Vanishing Boy

The Vanishing Boy Premium

Nismo 400R is the shiznitiz.