GT-R or GT-R V Spec or GT-R V Spec II?

• Thread starter RB26DETT
  • 6 comments
Is there a difference between the GT-R, GT-R V Spec, and GT-R V Spec II other than the weight? Does one handle any better or understeer lessor something like that?? This includes all years available in that trim.

All of the Skylines are good in GT2.
They have some mild differences. But you're gonna have to drive them and decide for yourself.
I personally like the R32's in GT2. They are the lightest, quickest, and best handling of the bunch. (In my hands). I think the R33's are un-pretty, and the R34's are un-wieldy. Though I like the "Specials" such as the TommyKaira versions, and the Mine's Versions.

in the real world the Vspecs have different differentials to the nonvpec units, they're active rather than your regular lsd i think, but i don't know how much of a difference there in in the game. I think the R34s handle the best of the lot. the 32s have less weight but less grip and power when fully tuned, largely because they behave too much like a rwd when compared to the 34. rwd is still good, so they're still fast, the R34s are just easir to make go fast if you're hamfisted

i mean a comparision between the GT-Rs, V-Specs, and V-Spec II in their respective body styles. For the R32 in the 1000m the Vspec II was about half a second faster even with the added weight. i did this in automatic for consistancy with the best of 3 runs

Back