GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

Imagine winning the Bathurst 12h 3 times in a row while being the son of the worst F1 driver of all time.

That maneuver from Maro Engel that spun the #75 reminded me of the last lap in the 2016 24H Nordschleife where he pushed the other car off track with his divebomb... Personally i do not like this driving style and back then he did not got punished for it...

Last edited:
Not a fan of Engel too. Absolutely don't like his attitude and mindset. He is super quick in GT cars but just not the brightest candle on the cake and way too much on the rude side. Just remember the SVG incident some years ago at Bathurst where they were teammates and he insulted him on tv for loosing the car and had to apologise. Just not a nice person and that kind of move wasn't the first of its kind. He's unable to learn from his mistakes which is never a good thing.

Last edited:
Different kind of GT3, but I found a really good video of the '21 SCCA Runoffs at Indianapolis. There was a Ford Probe, Nissan 200SX and Eagle Talon(!) in the field of Mazda's.

Last edited:
The Mustang GT4 might be out this year. not too sure about the GT3. However, with the B12H after Daytona, I'd like to think Ford would want the Mustang fighting for a win at the mountain(if the GT4 is rolling out, maybe at the B6H event). We'll see...

Would it be homologated by then? I know it will run at Daytona for the 24 Hours but I always though Bathurst saw the new cars the next year.
Think you may be right. Seem to recall the older Bentley running at Bathurst a few years ago, before the new car was properly homologated.

It was either the Bentley or the Porsche. Maybe both? :lol:

Last edited:

Iron Man Want GIF

Good to see Chelsea racing and with a good team.

Also, Courtney Prince stepping up to Porsche Carrera Cup. She’s proven a quick driver at the front of the field in Porsche Sprint series, though she finished yesterday’s Melbourne race in P16.

Are BMW dominating GT World? I'm watching races on and off and every time I do, they're in the lead and considerably so at that.

Well, to start her campaign, Renee Gracie just qualified her R8 GT3 in 13/16, with 16th being the lone GT4 car.

Edit: Qualifying 2, versus the Pro drivers, she’s 15/16.

Last edited:
According to informations that Motorsport-total.com got, it looks like Audi will close it's Customer Racing department/service at the end of 2023. Full German article

Seeing how Audi stopped working on updates for the R8 and never started work on a successor, this news really wouldn't be much of a suprise. It would also fit to Audi pulling the plug on everything that's not related to their F1 project.

According to informations that Motorsport-total.com got, it looks like Audi will close it's Customer Racing department/service at the end of 2023. Full German article

Seeing how Audi stopped working on updates for the R8 and never started work on a successor, this news really wouldn't be much of a suprise. It would also fit to Audi pulling the plug on everything that's not related to their F1 project.
Yeah once WRT switched to BMW that left Audi high and dry with no big named teams to represent them. They haven't had much of a presence in the US, GT wise, for the last couple of years. There hasn't been any Audis in IMSA and there might be just a few in the GT world challenge series America.

Back