GT Rally

I was tearing through the rally section of GT3 with some mates and we were thinking. Why don't they bring out a GT rally version - a few more cars and tracks, maybe even a championship and stuff.

It wouldn't take too long to make and it would make the wait for GT4 easier to bear.

Originally posted by polyphony 001
I was tearing through the rally section of GT3 with some mates and we were thinking. Why don't they bring out a GT rally version - a few more cars and tracks, maybe even a championship and stuff.

It wouldn't take too long to make and it would make the wait for GT4 easier to bear.

They'd have to be super careful now with the WRC license - I think Sony would prefer the GT and the WRC licenses kept separate

Originally posted by Scott Whitehead
That would be pretty cool....

You could have:

Gran Turismo GT
Gran Turismo WRC
Gran Turismo Formula....

What a series! I would buy all three!

I guess the series will have gone too far when you see Gran Turismo Shopping Trolley....

Originally posted by vat_man

I guess the series will have gone too far when you see Gran Turismo Shopping Trolley....

For you Americans out there who don't speak proper English - that's a shopping cart.

(I just happen to be American and speak American, but after lots of time in England, I also speak English.... no ebonics though... sorry!)

Originally posted by Scott Whitehead

For you Americans out there who don't speak proper English - that's a shopping cart.

(I just happen to be American and speak American, but after lots of time in England, I also speak English.... no ebonics though... sorry!)

That's no English, that's Aust-bloody-ralian, mate!

(I just happen to be American and speak American, but after lots of time in England, I also speak English ...

You speak American, eh? Is that pronounce "murr-eh-cunn"? (:

That's no English, that's Aust-bloody-ralian, mate!

Dude, you rock. I can HEAR the accent through the text!

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic

Dude, you rock. I can HEAR the accent through the text!

~LoudMusic

Just remember to flatten those vowels, mate!

And remember - no self-respecting Aussie actually drinks Fosters.

Originally posted by LoudMusic

~LoudMusic

Dude, you aren't American, you're Canadian! Don't try to fool us Canadian fool! Your 'eh's give you away!

GT Shopping Trolley Racing would actually probably be pretty fun, although I imagine the controls would be pretty frustrating...

:lol:

Imagine the series:
- GT Ride-on-Mower (with Push-Mower add-on)
- GT Tea-Trolley (with added buns as a tune-up!)
- GT Office-Chair-with-Wheels (the secret chair is one with arms!)
- GT Library-Trolley
- GT Golf-Cart
- GT Hospital-Bed

Sorry - it's Friday, it's 5pm, it's been a long week and I'm tired. I'm going home...

I was flipping around the channels last Saturday with nothing better to do--Laguna Seca had handed me my a** one too many times--and I came across..........LAWNMOWER RACING!? :odd: :eek: :odd:
No joke! They even had different mower classes for each race: stock, racing, etc. Had 'em running around a small dirt/grass track for like 5 laps.....Some people will do anything for a laugh I guess!

:D :P :D

Back