• Thread starter GT-R
  • 22 comments
Awesome idea Nenad, with some equally awesome results! :drool:

I’ll have to send some shots your way!

38667387235_61f18fa1db_c.jpg

Oh my god a lot of memories come to my mind when i saw this picture... 90's end style, amazing. I remember the Nissan manufacturer image in GT2 menu (sry bad english)

latest

A great start to your gallery :cheers: Each shot is edited down to a 't', and each is unique. I'll have to send you some of mine in the future, it'll be interesting to see how you interpret my images :).

The first one is simply amazing :bowdown: I really love your sense of color with the background.
All these photos could be used as thumbnail in the game.

Good job by mazda787 too :cheers:

Aww yes! I loved the idea of sharing pics and editing skills!
I remember we had that back in GT5 (the last GT I was active) :embarrassed:

And btw, great work already! Love to see more :cheers:

@NP, awesome work bud ! :bowdown: I can almost smell the rain coming in the 1st shot!

Wonderful interpretations on all the shots. You definitely have an eye for colour and detail!

Another excellent set :) You've captured the idea in each shot very well. #3 appeals to me particularly because of the bright colours and sense of motion. I look forward to what's next :gtpflag:

One thing I like with every update is you are trying to mix it up. 👍 Sure people can always take the safe route and only stick to one style. But where is the fun in that. :P

All of the edited shots in your latest update are fabulous. Now what is my favourite. Well after a bit of deciding my personal favourite is number 3.

I'm really liking all the results :) I think you've done a very good job in portraying the idea of anger in #1 through the saturated red/pink tones. My favourite of the the lot has to be #3. Though its a simple shot, I really like how in the edit you gave the sea a blue-ish colour, which for me brings out the who idea of the picture.

Latest Posts

Back