GT Sport (November) Update Theory Discussion

GT Auto to return just like gt6

8035422201_f0ca25ff34_b.jpg

gt6_5.jpg

11gt6carreview2013.jpg

I'd love it if this happened.

N500, GR.3, is the cars from the spain events.
So some new GR.3 and N500 cars in this event?
Subaru 22B maybe is N300
Not Agera, this is N800 around that :( and Zonda S had 540cv so N600

How about a forties classic?
earliesschwimm.jpg

I hope not. Unless they make a specific track for it. That could be fun.

maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe if Trail Mountain returns, we will get another track format that'll allow you to drive in the lake.

Perfect opertunity for this bad boy to return:
VW_Schwimmwagen_Typ_166.jpg

Amphibious Cars are a great idea heres a link from a while back: Amphibious Car Challenge

>Every Wednesday
That's just weekly maintenance.
Maintenance tends to line up with Updates

Last edited by a moderator:
N500, GR.3, is the cars from the spain events.
So some new GR.3 and N500 cars in this event?
Subaru 22B maybe is N300
Not Agera, this is N800 around that :( and Zonda S had 540cv so N600
The Koenigsegg Agera (either version, original or the R variant) would be in N1000, not N800.

p78
How do you see that, seeing as Madrid <> Barcelona (maybe Kaz doesn't know)
Also Madrid has its own track, Jarama, F1 races have been held there, designed by the same man who made suzuka, if remember right.

Or as was suggested Valencia
Yeah, but you have to remember this:
https://www.gtplanet.net/gt-sport-24h-race-catalunya-announced-track-coming-game/
Scheduled Maintenance Coming 30/10/2018 (30th of October)

Also I think they got the date wrong: 2017 ????

View attachment 774320

This is not a misprint. Note how it says "every Wednesday", unlike maintenance notices followed by an update. See here:
At the following time, we will perform maintenance on the ‘Gran Turismo Sport’ servers. A new game update will also be available after the maintenance. Please note that during this time the online services, including [Sport Mode], will not be available.

[Day & Time]
26 September, 2018, 04:00 – 06:00 UTC
* The above time is subject to change.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

Maintenance tends to line up with Updates

Maintenance only tends to line with an update when it clearly says "A New Update will also be available", which is clearly missing from this notice.

This is not a misprint. Note how it says "every Wednesday", unlike maintenance notices followed by an update. See here:

Pretty sure they are reffering to the date being 2017, when it is obviously a year later.

This is awesome ! :drool:
My favourite tune is still February. July is second for me.
Straight to my Favourites list :cheers:

The only problem with this - it's like one of those "Complete" movie box sets that come out just before the new movie is announced :lol:

Maintenance only tends to line with an update when it clearly says "A New Update will also be available", which is clearly missing from this notice.

Pretty sure they are reffering to the date being 2017, when it is obviously a year later.
It's the message that was posted a year ago notifying that there will be weekly maintenance at that time. I see it on the bottom of the screen about every time I play.

I feel like every theme actually fits the month its in.

December: Introducing GT Mode along with 12 fan favorite cars.

January: Introducing Monza in such a cool way when the drum beats.
The cars were shown giving that silence before the storm aproach just when the Supra comes into display goes full hardcore mode (just love it).

February: The theme mostly gives it an awesome vibe when watching the trailer.

March: Again its the theme which gives such a unique atmosphere.. I like the inclusion of Tsukuba but I don't think it fits for all the cars that were shown.

April: Ahh.. The GR Supra Racing concept.

May: The highlight is pretty much La Sarthe (man was I so happy to see the 24H logo intro).

July: New track shown in such an awesome way but I was more happy to see the 787B in this :sly:.

August: I feel like I am the only one getting a "Battlefield" like vibe when listening to the intro?? ->Theme
Favorite part was the Lancia Delta offroading.

September: This theme is pretty much excelent for Fuji Speedway (and I feel like if we did not know about it being included it would have given a much stronger impression) it was just the way Mount Fuji was in the background that pretty much gave me the goosebumps :sly: I wish the song never stopped..

For me September update was by far the most well presented and fitting theme.
October: Whatever soundtrack it may be and cars it may contain (I can safely assume the 22B would be in) I hope it will be as good as the others 👍.
I just don't see the Koenigsegg, Pagani or the Ferrari (As shown in the super car exposition and Instagram pic) being included in this update but again PD always gonna PD :lol:.

So you know how PD claimed that GT Sport would have about 500 cars near the end of it's lifetime, I think that is very possible now. When I first heard that I was like yeah right that's never gonna happen. But now, I think its true. GT Sport launched with 168 cars. So far, the game has had 86 DLC cars added to the game so that now makes 254. So that means 332 are left to 500. Let's say this month's update has 4 cars just to make math easy. So then we would have 90 DLC cars in 1 year. If PD keeps up the same pattern of the number of cars each month in the future, they'll reach 90 cars each year. If this is true, GT Sport would have 500 cars in 3.7 years or by the summer of 2021. That sounds pretty realistic because PD releases a new game every 3 to 4 years.

Last edited:
So you know how PD claimed that GT Sport would have about 500 cars near the end of it's lifetime, I think that is very possible now. When I first heard that I was like yeah right that's never gonna happen. But now, I think its true. GT Sport launched with 168 cars. So far, the game has had 86 DLC cars added to the game so that now makes 254. So that means 332 are left to 500. Let's say this month's update has 4 cars just to make math easy. So then we would have 90 DLC cars in 1 year. If PD keeps up the same pattern of the number of cars each month in the future, they'll reach 90 cars each year. If this is true, GT Sport would have 500 cars in 3.7 years or by the summer of 2021. That sounds pretty realistic because PD releases a new game every 3 to 4 years.

You could take out the remaining 200-330 cars from GT6, yet to be added and speculate how many new/upgraded standard cars might be added.

I just wish we get more from the suggestions list!

You could take out the remaining 200-330 cars from GT6, yet to be added and speculate how many new/upgraded standard cars might be added.

I just wish we get more from the suggestions list!
Well, we got 6 ex standard cars in one year. If that trends stays, we should get about 22 standards in total?

Back