GT Sport (November) Update Theory Discussion

Interlagos has even more run off than Spa but nobody complains
Probably because it's new to the series I'd say.

I used to love Spa back in the day but I don't find it interesting now. Having said that Fuji has the same problem but I still like that one.

Very simple:

10 new cars (8 old GT cars) (2 new cars), 1 or (2)

Tracks: either: Silverstone, Laguna Seca or (Spa/ or a complete turnaround of a track we won't expect),(a slight chance of a fan favorite GT track)

Couple of (new) Features and GT events.
Stability and other issues being fixed :lol:

And yep thats about it...

I WANT MY FREAKING WET TRACKS OR RAIN ALREADY!!! >: (

To be honest, if they were to do an anniversary update of sorts, I'd think they would focus on primarily adding the "hero cars" of each Gran Turismo game, or at least cars that were iconic to each of those specific entries.

That and maybe add a beloved track.

But aside from that, I feel like they might do a regular ol' update and acknowledge the fact that the game is a year old now.

Well we are due for a fictional track but that doesn't guarantee anything. They should however fill a couple holes in the car list such as the AE86, '70 Charger, '69 Camaro, '17 Ford GT, Jaguar XJ220, '15 Audi R8, TOM's Supra, Porsche 918, EK Civic, Mitsubishi Evo 8, Mazda MX-5 NA and Nissan Silvia S15; just to name a few. I think all of these cars are likely suspects, especially those that we've seen in previous games.

I think we won't see a new physical copy until it reaches update 2.0, right? Maybe doubling the number of new cars on an update to celebrate its anniversary is not a bad idea. But of course with the added rain weather option. :cheers:

The never-ending Gr.3 expansion:

I'd like to see the Audi R8 LMS Ultra come back in all it's Bilstein glory. It would complete the GT6 "GT3 revival" they've been doing recently with the Ford GTLM/BMW M3. If not just to piss some people off because we have another R8.

Also, this is pretty unlikely but as far as race cars go... Having some like the C6 ZR1 RM and Tuscan Speed 6 RM back in Gr.3 would be interesting as well. If you're going to add outdated cars to Gr.3, might as well go all out with that.

The way I see it for the cars, if they're going for 10 cars then 6 of them must represent each GT from 1 to 6 while 2 of them are GT6 carryovers and 2 are new cars (standard to premium or brand new to the series). Again this is in relation to if this month's update is going to be a anniversary update.

Gimme the Audi R10 then I'm done with race cars. Could use an open top Gr.1 car.

To commemorate Japan AeroSpace Exploration GT will simulate a track on Ryugu. ;)

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA3OS81NDUvaTAyL2FzdGVyb2lkLXJ5dWd1LWJ5LWhheWFidXNhMi1qdW5lLTI2LTIwMThiLmpwZz8xNTM3NDYyOTQ2

A nostalgia based update is what I would expect, so...

Two GT original tracks:

-Deep Forest;
-Test Course;

10 cars that made their name on the 2 first games of the series:

-HKS DRAG R33 GTR(Gr.X),
-TOM's Castrol Supra(Gr.3);
-Mitsubishi GTO LM Edition(Gr.4);
-Nissan S14 Silvia LM Edition(Gr.4);
-Toyota Chaser LM Edition(Gr.4);
-Suzuki ESCUDO Pikes Peak(Gr.B);
-Dodge Copperhead;
-Nissan Sileighty;
-Chevrolet Corvette C4 Grand Sport;
-TRD 3000GT.

There are a bunch of cars I'd like to see, but there's one in particular that would litterally make me go insane, and possibly pass out. Unfortunately it will never happen.

The Volvo 242 Group A, winner of both ETC and DTM in 1985.

I'd like to see some of the classic Mitsubishi added the have never seen the premium status.

The Dodge Conquest or Mitsubishi Starion.

105674954_pics-med-1042-3831-dodge-conquest-1989.jpg

The Eclipse GSX

RED_Still_5.jpg

VR4 Twin Turbo

download-2.jpg

All these would be great as anniversary present.

I think the Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale from GT6 is coming. It was built on a Dodge Viper chassis and strongly influenced by the Alfa Romeo TZ2. Both of those cars were included together this month. It must be a hint or maybe just a strange coincidence.

Last edited:
Cars i'd add:

1) Ford GT '17 (N700)
2) Ford GTE LM Chip Ganassi Racing '16 (Gr.3)
3) McLaren P1 '13 (N900)
4) Porsche 918 Spyder (N900)
5) Toyota Celica GT-FOUR ST205 '95 (N300)
6) Toyota Castrol Supra GT '96 (Gr.2)
7) Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R R34 '03 (Gr.2)
8) Honda Takata Dome NSX '03 (Gr.2)
9) Alpine A110 GT4 '18 (Gr.4)

Track i'd add:
Circuit Paul Ricard

...considering that they have new studio for making car models, I do presume that we will see something a bit bigger for next update, also considering that we got this time around 9 cars and one real track (diverging from their real, in house, real, in house scheme), I assume we will be getting maybe a classic pack of tracks (looking at you Trial Mountain, DeepForest and Grand Valley) maybe a bit bigger car pack (up to 20) with older GT500/300 cars and hopefully DTMs to compete with current 2016 GT500's. And some of the classics to get together with this. Also some additional time/weather options for tracks... would be insane...

GTSport is overshadowed by Forza Horizon at the moment. They better keep going with a track a month and some new cars.
Keep all the legendary GT tracks for a beautiful announcement: GT7 on PS5 with a new engine.

Regarding the track, just want to remind you about Catalunya. We already know there was no sight of GTS, and we don't know why. But we do know where will Gran Turismo Championship European Final take place in October - in Madrid.
This track is so strongly hinted that it must be simply a matter of time now.

I'd love to see:
Cadillac added as a manufacturer:
CTS-V Coupe (Superbad...)
ATS-V GT3 (Riotous fun in that other game...)
NorthStar LMP 2001-2002 version (reaching, I know..)
More Camaros:
Actual GT4 car
Pozzi Camaro from GT6, usable against other street cars
Last-Gen Z28
Equal time for the Blue Oval:
Current GT350R, but only if they get the sound right.
Mopar:
AAR Cuda (How did they miss this one?)
Challengers? See above? Massive omission! SRT8, 392 Scat Pack, Hellcats, Demons? (Oh my! They'll need two pages just for colors and stripe packages, never mind the hood scoops.)
Early Skylines?
KPGC-10 Hakosuka
2nd Gen Kenmeri
240Z 432 just for good measure...
Some open cockpit LMP's (I can't drive the closed ones in cockpit view...)
Original R8
R15
Pescarolos
BMW:
2-Series? Hello!
M8 GTE
Maserati?
Pontiac/Holden/Vauxhall GTO/Monaro- Serious N400 contender. Send the 05/06 LS powered version, please.
Finally, how about some more V12 madness?
599/FF/GTC Lusso/812 Superfast
365 Daytona
Lambo Espada or Jarama, or even a 400GT. (Kaz, you seem to love the obscure: Islero?)
BMW 850

Tracks: I'm going way off-(track) here:
Give us some real-world point-to-point courses to counter FH. I have a G29 and a PC. Give me a reason to keep the GT Faith.

It could be a standard update or then a update like this month. My prediction is the following:
Cars;
1- Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08 (Gr. B);
2- Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V Race Car '88 converted to premium (Gr. 1);
3- Alfa Romeo Giulia QV '18 (N400);
4- Mercedes-Benz 300SL Coupe '54 (N200);
5- Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92 (N100);
6- Jaguar XJ220 '92 converted to premium (N500);
7- Nissan Pennzoil GT-R R34 JGTC '99 (Gr. 2);
8- Honda NSX Super GT500 '08 (Gr. 2);
9- Ferrari 488 GTB '16 (N600).

Tracks:
1- Spa Francorchamps;