"GT Sport: Driving is for everyone" How old are you?

• Thread starter kalakanto
  • 363 comments

How old are you?

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 50-

Results are only viewable after voting.
Finland
Finland
In GTPlanet it seems to be all ages of racers (as it should be yes). Now GTSport just a month away I and probably somebody else too wondering which age of competitors we are going to play this game? I think I'm from oldest range, 44, born 72 but as played these games a long time I'm still enjoying it so why should I stop lol. So please cast your vote:tup:

:gtpflag:

Over 77 years olders we need to see driver's license as a evidence that's for sure:lol: This is so fantastic as GordonS mentioned, I think that very wide age demographic is a positive thing to any community and as GTPlanet we discuss of cars and sims of driving them age doesn't matter that much I think and we can learn a lot from each other in general and have fun on track and threads. Good moderating of GTPlanet also keeps me coming back to read articles and threads of cars and games.👍

On GTSport release day I will be 2 score and 6, Some of us are so aged on GTP that we still use an old fashioned biblical system :D

but as always with age comes experience and I'm pretty sure most of the old timers will be schooling these younger hopefuls online when this game hits our consoles... Bring it on already :sly:👍

23. Wouldn't call myself a GT veteran (been playing since I was 10), but love the series. Have all the main games plus PSP, and now waiting for Sport.

Back