"GT Sport: Driving is for everyone" How old are you?

• Thread starter kalakanto
  • 363 comments

How old are you?

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 50-

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feel like the volunteer in the nursing home.
33 here.
Well if you are a "volunteer in the nursing home" then why didn't you hang back last night during our FvC race? I could have crashed, hurt my paint job, and you wouldn't have been around to offer assistance at your 12-15 seconds ahead of me. :D

Well if you are a "volunteer in the nursing home" then why didn't you hang back last night during our FvC race? I could have crashed, hurt my paint job, and you wouldn't have been around to offer assistance at your 12-15 seconds ahead of me. :D
Well I did in the last race. It was I who needed the help.
And besides I had several oldies up ahead who needed my care and attention.

Enjoyed some of the references in here from us Older types, 54 here .. First Gaming at home was on the Binatone I think it was , tennis, football and Squash I think were on that, since that I've progressed through Dragon 32, Speccy 48K, Amiga, various PC's before switching to PS2 and all subsequent models

I think the first racing game I played on a home gaming system was Stunt Car Racer on the Amiga about Late 80s I think,

Lotus Turbot Esprit was another good one.. One Day my mate came round with his playstation and showed us Gran Tourismo , I thought the future had arrived

One Day my mate came round with his playstation and showed us Gran Tourismo , I thought the future had arrived
A shock for me too, and as the home PC was at the time a glorious 486 DX2 66 (I've upgraded the 486SX33), the PS1 was an extremely good system to play compared to the PC. But I started with WipeOut and Tekken 2 which I was playing on an arcade machine in the pub near my parents'. What a thrill to be able to have the same game at home !

GT came later, but was a real shock ! (Ridge Racer was laughable in comparison).

Last edited:
Back