GT Sport full PSVR support on PS5 (Suggestions / Requests / Wants :p)

• Thread starter sheruken
  • 4 comments

Do you want GT Sport to have full PSVR support on PS5?

• Hell yeah, I would get PS5 on day one if this is true!!

• VR? That makes me sick..

Results are only viewable after voting.
India
Mumbai, India
Vype-R
PferdeStarke
Hello fellow GTPlanet'rs!
I am sure this has been discussed here in the past, but as the first page didnt really show anything specific relating to this! I decided to make a suggestion / request thread:

I for one, love my PSVR. I think PSVR is here to stay but one thing I really miss is a "GOOD" racing game on PSVR. The VR Mode in GT Sport is a perfect indicator of how awesome it is to play this game on VR, but with only One v One that too against a very sub-par AI, it soon becomes, just an "experience". I understand why the case, it's nearly impossible to develop something so powerful in VR on a 7/8 year old hardware. Again with GT7, I really doubt we will get full fledged VR support, as that game has next gen textures and modelling with very high polly count etc..
So what I suggest is - if GT Sport can be played on PS5, it now has no hardware limitations, would it be possible to get a more full fledged VR support?
Like may be even the full game in VR (including the online aspect). Or atleast the Single Player Campaign in VR with more than just 1 other car on track?

I was really hoping to see, if Project Cars 2 and Dirt Rally 2 also get a full VR support on PS5 (like their PC counter-parts have)..

Let me know of what you guys think? Are there enough of us VR fans, who want this for Sony and PD to take this seriously?

Damn! So this flopped.. I really thought there would be more like me who wants full fledged VR (PSVR) support for GT Sport on PS5!
:(

I’m a big fan of PSVR also. When I’m in the mood for some Time Trials, I always choose to drive in VR rather than looking at the flat screen.

If I had my way, I’d be able to drive against real people, even if only limited to one opponent.

If I can’t have that, I’d like to be able to drive against an AI opponent (as we can now), but I’d like to be able to choose the AI’s car from my own garage, tune it to my specs, choose the number of laps and choose the AI’s skill level.

Drives me crazy that the game chooses such absurd opponents and limits me to 2 laps on most tracks.

I certainly hope that the GT7 PSVR experience is substantially better than the very limited GTS implementation. With just a few more “freedoms”, it could have been so much better.

PS Since you like PSVR so much, check out “Dreams”. The newly added PSVR support is awesome.

I have dreams, I haven't yet dabbled into dreams much since PSVR support dropped along.. But I'm gonna start doing that soon. The demo / intro world for PSVR in Dreams was superb.. I know so many people have created awesome dreams.

I just think with PS5s superior power, they should support PSVR's older games also. I miss good racing games / sims on PSVR. As I don't use a PC, I don't have an option to get a Vive or a RIFT S. And considering PSVR optics are decent enough and the only limitation is Move controllers and the PS4's old Hardware, they do support old games that were limited due to old hardware..

Thanks for the reply. I hope more people do, so we can be heard :D

I hope it's really pathetic that I'm hoping for this now more than ever.. Even with Sony or PD having NO communication regarding VR..

Back