GT Sport Livery Request Thread (Please read 1st post before asking.)

• Thread starter daan
  • 579 comments
The Thunderhead is on my to-do list but it’s quite time consuming!

They both look like they can take some time. I have some of your other liveries on GTS as they are very very well done and can wait patiently for that one knowing your body of work.

Can anyone figure out how to achieve the color seen on the hood?

7350509092438278660_0.jpg

I made a separate thread for this but now realise I should have posted it here. Appreciate any help finding this.

I thought it would be cool to race tonight's Nations event in a Niki Lauda 70's Ferrari inspired livery on the Red Bull Junior. I have searched but cannot find anything. Does anyone know of one that exists? I've no idea if requests are allowed but if anyone can make one up in the next couple of hours that would be awesome 👍

Thanks GT Sport livery creators.

I made a separate thread for this but now realise I should have posted it here. Appreciate any help finding this.

I thought it would be cool to race tonight's Nations event in a Niki Lauda 70's Ferrari inspired livery on the Red Bull Junior. I have searched but cannot find anything. Does anyone know of one that exists? I've no idea if requests are allowed but if anyone can make one up in the next couple of hours that would be awesome 👍

Thanks GT Sport livery creators.

If requests aren't allowed, then why would there be a whole thread dedicated to people asking for and taking them?

If requests aren't allowed, then why would there be a whole thread dedicated to people asking for and taking them?

I literally copy and pasted my text from the thread I created. But yeah it doesn't make much sense in hindsight.

Hi
I am looking for the livery of the R8 LMS Montaplast by Landt. Someone has recreated it. Secondly, how can I download it and apply it to my owned car. Sorry if this has been asked before, but it is my first time on the forum.

Hi
I am looking for the livery of the R8 LMS Montaplast by Landt. Someone has recreated it. Secondly, how can I download it and apply it to my owned car. Sorry if this has been asked before, but it is my first time on the forum.
Hello and welcome,

There are lots of Montaplast by Land liveries.

If you are looking for the 2019 IMSA version, @MMX created a nice one :

MMX

To apply it on a car, you have to click on the link above, sign in, then « add to collection ».

Once in the game, go to your garage, select the car, then go to « livery ». Press R1 to go the « collection » tab to see the downloaded liveries, select the one you want and apply it.

Thank you very much for your assistance, I highly appreciate it.
I will definitely try it out tonight.
This is an awesome livery, would definitely want the 2018 one as well

Where and how do I search for liveries?

Could somebody please do me a Helmet livery, a combination of Nigel Mansell and Damon Hill like this image below, i did this in photoshop but just not got the skills to do it in the game lol

4909864853183694352_23-jpg.823233

Can someone make this livery, the Intrax Racing BMW Z4 GT3, on the in-game car?

med_1515764388_00032.jpg
Z4-GT3_23235a3056e097e29.jpg
overlay.jpg
bmw-z4-e89-gt3-racing-carbon-body-kit_7_.jpg

Thanks to anyone who does it.

Back