GT Sport Livery Request Thread (Please read 1st post before asking.)

• Thread starter daan
  • 579 comments
Anyone fancy a go at this helmet? I can provide the needed Usui decal :)
ndf_8294-edit.jpg

Can someone do the 'Retro Round' 2018 Rick Kelly Castrol supercar on the Super GT cars. I believe it would look awesome.
P.S can it have #11 as it's number
NissanRetro-807x538.jpg
43c588276c840c8dabf0a3749230e099

I have a request. A few. I don't know if anybody has already mentioned these but here goes. This is for visual embelishments.

1. Allow us to paint decals with real car paint or special colours.

2. When adding font on one side of the car, allow the duplicate and flip to orient and layout the font properly.

3. Allow more areas of cars to be painted where they currently cannot.

4. Allow us to use decals on wheels so some cars can have different colour wheels.

5. Please let the car paint and special colours cover over areas like air intakes or weird door handle designs like the countach when their are decals painting that area a specific colour. Now when i paint the cars the decals show over the paint. So please allow decals to colour an area but be hidden from paint somehow.

There are probably a bunch of other things i can think of to speed up livery creation i can't think of any right now.

Last edited:
I have a request. A few. I don't know if anybody has already mentioned these but here goes. This is for visual embelishments.

1. Allow us to paint decals with real car paint or special colours.

2. When adding font on one side of the car, allow the duplicate and flip to orient and layout the font properly.

3. Allow more areas of cars to be painted where they currently cannot.

4. Allow us to use decals on wheels so some cars can have different colour wheels.

5. Please let the car paint and special colours cover over areas like air intakes or weird door handle designs like the countach when their are decals painting that area a specific colour. Now when i paint the cars the decals show over the paint. So please allow decals to colour an area but be hidden from paint somehow.

There are probably a bunch of other things i can think of to speed up livery creation i can't think of any right now.
I think you have misunderstood the thread title.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-livery-editor-for-a-future-iteration.386574/

I'm not expecting much here, but I'm pretty much hopeless at helmet designs, so I have no choice. I'd like a helmet. Not just any kind of racing helmet, but every kind. Every generic, 2005-onwards, abstract shapes going round the side helmet you've ever seen. Something like this:

racing-driver-helmet-douglas-sacha.jpg

or this:

Michael-Christensen-Porsche-Helment.jpg

or this:

Nick-Tandy-Porsche-helmet.jpg

you get the idea. Only stipulations: The colours have to be mainly blue, with red and white details. The colour code for the blue is 62/89/41, and for red it's 0/80/59. No GT logo, no flags. In terms of sponsors, if you can fit Nissan, Canon and Sennheiser logos on there somewhere that'd be great.

I've had a look on youtube for tutorials or help in making these things and I just don't have the imagination or capability to see the whole design as I'd like it and translate that into the game. I'm not expecting this immediately and I don't know how regularly people who really use the livery editor check this thread, but if you see this and fancy a helmet, have a try. I'd really appreciate it.

Actually it isn‘t that hard to make such basic helmet liveries if you use the spherical alignment for shapes and stuff that isn‘t too much on the upper or lower section of the helmet and do the rest with camera alignment. Also maybe you could just try to replicate a basic design of the GT5/GT6 helmet liveries, there‘s heaps to choose from and they‘re not that complex :)

Actually it isn‘t that hard to make such basic helmet liveries if you use the spherical alignment for shapes and stuff that isn‘t too much on the upper or lower section of the helmet and do the rest with camera alignment. Also maybe you could just try to replicate a basic design of the GT5/GT6 helmet liveries, there‘s heaps to choose from and they‘re not that complex :)
Spherical decals I can do, anything beyond that and I just can't get any of the finer details right. The red lines in that first helmet I posted for instance, I'd never get a decal to be that sort of shape, fit properly on the helmet or align with anything else. I've spent the day trying and I have nothing.

Spherical decals I can do, anything beyond that and I just can't get any of the finer details right. The red lines in that first helmet I posted for instance, I'd never get a decal to be that sort of shape, fit properly on the helmet or align with anything else. I've spent the day trying and I have nothing.
These might help->
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/pre-made-helmet-livery-decals.383699/
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt-sport-livery-request-thread.361973/page-8#post-12636548

I don't know if this is the right thread for asking about correct paint codes for cars. But i am trying to recreate Porsche Carrara White. Has anyone been successful creating the colour at all ? Please. Thanks.

I don't know if this is the right thread for asking about correct paint codes for cars. But i am trying to recreate Porsche Carrara White. Has anyone been successful creating the colour at all ? Please. Thanks.
It’s a pretty straight forward flat white. There’s no tint of colour to it?

It’s a pretty straight forward flat white. There’s no tint of colour to it?

Yes CWM. Its supposed to be metallic with a hint of blue or grey hue. You can't tell its metallic unless your up close to it. The colour used on the Porsche GT3 RSR 4.0 special tribute edition.

Last edited:
Would anyone be up for creating this livery, but for the Corvette C7.R (Gr.3) instead? I'll be racing in an endurance series early next month and would love to run a little more personalized livery than the ones I've found on the store so far, but I'm crap at designing. I'd like it to have the #77 for the numberplate too, in the normal spots for the C7.R, since the race won't have assigned placards. Along with the driver name placards on the door sills.

If so let me know. Would be happy to PayPal whoever for it to get an accurate recreation.

ki_studios_porsche_991_cup_shredded_livery_black_mint_green_purple-2.jpg

Would anyone be up for creating this livery, but for the Corvette C7.R (Gr.3) instead? I'll be racing in an endurance series early next month and would love to run a little more personalized livery than the ones I've found on the store so far, but I'm crap at designing. I'd like it to have the #77 for the numberplate too, in the normal spots for the C7.R, since the race won't have assigned placards. Along with the driver name placards on the door sills.

If so let me know. Would be happy to PayPal whoever for it to get an accurate recreation.

View attachment 857014
Something like that?

9D887EAE-1E35-431E-B11F-29A6C3B2205F.jpeg

C01E141A-5E11-4515-8CB9-758884D42940.jpeg

33C71C9E-0103-4B32-8238-DE86D2837FD9.jpeg

Holy crap, yes! This looks amazing. Could you DM me for a link to check it out on car, and to get your paypal?
No need for Paypal, that was the kind of decals I create for the SVG request thread and that was fun.
I’ll DM you for details and link ;)

Last edited:
Hi. Can anyone have a go at the Power Maxxed livery. I haven't seen any on GT Sport. Jason Plato will be one of their drivers for the 2019 BTCC. Now i know there are no Vauxhalls in the game. So i guess it would have to be created on a different car until vauxhall comes to the game.

AU1530421.jpg
btcc-vauxhall-announcement-2016-vauxhall-astra-with-power-maxed-racing.jpg
Preview.jpg
0ab481_c41c1a1aa36e4fe3921ea25f21ac5e6e_mv2.jpg
c3742-pcr.jpg
PMR_WP.jpg

btcc-brands-hatch-indy-2017-tom-chilton-power-maxed-racing-vauxhall-astra.jpg

btcc-btcc-media-day-and-testing-2017-senna-proctor-power-maxed-racing-vauxhall-astra.jpg

btcc-silverstone-2017-senna-proctor-power-maxed-racing-vauxhall-astra.jpg

btcc-silverstone-2017-senna-proctor-power-maxed-racing-vauxhall-astra.jpg

Proctor-Side-On.png

btcc-donington-park-2017-senna-proctor-power-maxed-racing-vauxhall-astra.jpg

Last edited:
Back