GT Sport Livery Request Thread (Please read 1st post before asking.)

• Thread starter daan
  • 579 comments
Good job everything doesn't work like that!

Me "Hello, is that my local builder? Good, I would like you to build a 2 storey extension to the back of my house and convert my single garage into a double"

Builder "Have you tried doing it yourself?"

I can see how you would equate a livery in a game to building a house.....

Screenshot_20191106-175034.png
Screenshot_20191106-175038.png
Screenshot_20191106-175044.png
@Lebowski @Cytoria do one of you guys care for bringing the 2019 model to life for the GR3 model with number 79 of Facu Chapur?

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm hoping one of you talented artists can help me out. I'm wanting to recreate this livery, but have had no luck finding anything in the decal section to help in making the drip patterns needed. I;m sure I can work something out for the grey section and of course the Manchester decals are available for download. I think I could could come close if I just had decals of the drip patterns on the hood and sides in color. If you want to take a crack at the whole livery that would be great, although that's not necessary. Thanks in advance. I also posted this in the svg request thread.

hatch-indy-noon_15-05-02_102552_1280x720.jpg

Man U.jpg

Again thank you very much.

I would like to apologise for my long-term absence. Unfortunately life is diffcult sometimes and it's best to be with family during those times.
Anyways this is an amazing livery. It looks stunning
Thanks 250Cal!
Sorry no images of the those are the only images i could find.

i have had an idea for alivery for a while but just struggling to make it good. based off the ems.com.cn website, china express shipping. for the porsche rsr gr3. i love livery that really stands out so people remember it in the race, if that helps with inspiration! oh and something i am really not into, racing stripes down the centre of the car... but hey beggars cant be choosers right? :)

I am trying to make a livery that the main color is a sandy tanish matte color and the rest of my logos and stuff would be gloss. But I don’t have a “special color” that is anywhere close to what I’m looking for. So can someone make me a sandy tan matte color “sticker” just a big square to put over the whole car. Or if there is a better way to do it let me know.

That won't work because you can't set individual decals to gloss, or matte. Maybe someone has the right special color and can build the whole livery for you? What car?

It’s for the Porsche gt3 series. But I’m not sure exactly how I want it yet so I’ll have to make it as my mind works along. I was thinking if the decal had a matte finish to it when uploaded into gts it would stay that way but I realized after I posted that it wouldn’t work that way.

Maybe you can reached your color another with another matte special color and one low opacity colored squared one the whole car ?
Did you tried this ?

I have not. Can you adjust opacity in livery editor?

No you can't.

But you can put a semi transparent decal like this one -
https://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/1002510/6206527709881828360 - then color it to get a new color with your matte base.
You can also duplicate it to get a more powerful color.

I have no idea if you can reach your color like that, but it is away to get more special color, or colored carbon fiber, ...

You can also search for other opacity or form in the discovery section.

Back