GT Sport Maintenance Confirmed for December 22; New Update Incoming

United States
New York
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/news/00_1113898.html

At the following time, we will perform maintenance on the 'Gran Turismo Sport' servers. A new game update will also be available after the maintenance.
Please note that during this time the online services, including [Sport Mode], will not be available.

[Day & Time]
December 21, 2017: 20:00 – 22:00 PST

* The above time is subject to change.

Yep, all the aids are a bit too OP at the moment (at least in my opinion I don't feel much rewarded playing with TCS/CSA off compared to other people) :)

You can turn off the CSA.
Yes, but it can be used online against you. It's an assist that has no RL counterpart. Imo, it has no place in a game of this calibre.

? Really? Maybe I need more time with it. I find it slows me down.
Good for you. Never tried it. Just annoys the hell out of me. Seen too many frontrunners using it recently too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, using options is always cheating right??? If you use TC, you're cheating. If you use ABS, you're cheating. Is that what you're saying? Because if those options are ok but other options are not, that is why hypocrisy is a term.

Cheers
Finished?
CSA doesn't exist irl. That's all. TC, ASM and ABS does. Therefore, not hypocrisy. I don't think this much fantasy belongs in this game. That's why Spiro the Dragon exists...

Yes, using options is always cheating right??? If you use TC, you're cheating. If you use ABS, you're cheating. Is that what you're saying? Because if those options are ok but other options are not, that is why hypocrisy is a term.

Cheers

The difference the above posts are highlighting is that TCS and ABS both exist in the real world, CSA does not.

I'm not agree with the above poster, as I don't really mind what aids other people use, but I believe that's their argument.

In response to OP. I HOPE IT IS THE UPDATE! I WANT MY RX7 GOD DAMMIT!

The difference the above posts are highlighting is that TCS and ABS both exist in the real world, CSA does not.

I'm not agree with the above poster, as I don't really mind what aids other people use, but I believe that's their argument.

In response to OP. I HOPE IT IS THE UPDATE! I WANT MY RX7 GOD DAMMIT!
You'd better not agree with me! Only room for one on this pedestal!

Last edited:

Cheers
It just need to match you with other racers with same aids thats it. If i use abs only then its more real to race against ppl who also only use abs. Mixed aids is never fair!

Cheers

Why would you call using TC and ABS cheating when it slows you down? CSA on the other hand has no downside. And that's besides the point that its a fictional assist.

It is cool we gonna get more vehicles plus the inclusion of the GT League hoping they give out as much credits that were shown in the pictures.

And here I was thinking they were going to release this update on the 31, December.
I am still not wrong at this hour, maybe later though

Hopefully they fix their not working game now... I had today again a whole lobby crash at suzuka after practicing alot for manufacture... that game...drives me crazy...8 weeks...8 weeks the same bugs with they rice cooking server machines, but hey, still...they managed to make the BoP better...not...FFS

Edit: MY father always said, never buy a sony... He was right!

Finished?
CSA doesn't exist irl. That's all. TC, ASM and ABS does. Therefore, not hypocrisy. I don't think this much fantasy belongs in this game. That's why Spiro the Dragon exists...

Everyone on this forum complains that people race WILDLY and have NO CONTROL which inevitably ruins their race while, simultaneously, advocating for ZERO driving assists to be used which IMO is a recipe for disaster in a new game with mostly new drivers.

I understand that driving assists "prevent you from getting the full driving experience" and makes you slower overtime... BUT... I turn on TC to 2 in Gr.3 or higher sports mode (unless i'm hotlapping or campaigning) or else small nudges become full wipeouts, especially mid pack. Also, the consistency it brings for most racers makes racing more enjoyable and makes it less likely that I will accidentally spin and take out my opponent during a tight race.

Back