GT Sport Oceanic Crew

Discussion in 'GTS Online Racing & Leagues' started by ClanFever, Sep 18, 2020.

1. ClanFever

ClanFever

Hey team

This is one for those in the Oceanic region (Australia and New Zealand, basically). On Facebook, you can find the GT Sport Oceanic Crew

We are a bunch of GC's who do 2-3 nights of racing a week, good quality party banter and some decent racing. I am running two of the nights with a points series that has 4 entries left. The first points race of it is tonight

If you want to get involved, feel free to join the crew on Facebook and add me on PSN (ClanFever).

Rock on!

2. ClanFever

ClanFever

Just to adhere to the rules, you can just join in by adding me on PSN as above, we normally race every Thursday at 925pm NZ (725pm Aus) and every Friday at 830pm NZ (630pm Aus). There are fortnightly events on Tuesdays, the same times as the Friday events. We also have more sporadic events and we'd totally be open to someone using a non used day for a frequent event. Thank you (I tried linking our external Google sheets spreadsheet with all the rules and schedule etc but it won't let me - if anyone does get involved I can link this to you)