GT Sport on K' | Profiles, Events, Leaderboards, Stats, Cars | Feedback

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 755 comments
That's much better, thank you :cheers:. One very small issue, more to do with the user, is you can drag the stats off the white background.
The last update on Stats add:
- A proper white background
- Stats are now draggable, in addition to resizable.
- SR shows black lines for the DR penalty values (SR 5, 15 and 30)
upload_2018-2-22_2-4-33.png

Ouch...thanks mate. Just one last thing will it change back to an A rating? At the moment its b b
Your SR prevents your DR Rank to match your DR Score, once the barrier is lifted, your DR Rank won't be limited anymore.

The last update on Stats add:
- A proper white background
- Stats are now draggable, in addition to resizable.
- SR shows black lines for the DR penalty values (SR 5, 15 and 30)
View attachment 716141

Your SR prevents your DR Rank to match your DR Score, once the barrier is lifted, your DR Rank won't be limited anymore.
Thanks mate. Its already back up to AA couple of gr1 at big willow kept the nose clean back to sr78 from 43.

I changed the Profile stat page in the non-mobile version:
- Taller DR, shorter SR graph (since DR as more subtlety in values)
- A small handle at the bottom right corner of each graph allow you to resize it - graph being then redrawn on-the-fly. The size is not retained upon reload..

Nice work 👍

This is so - fantastic!

I guess number of podiums isn't possible bcs of their side, from where you are pulling information?

I discovered the Kudosprime site through this forum a few days ago. Excellent and thanks, I use it 3 or 4 times a week.

May I suggest that the GT Sport players by Level panel is expanded above level G?

Keep up the excellent work :cheers:

May I suggest that the GT Sport players by Level panel is expanded above level G?
This has been asked in this thread, but since the precision of data could be low on certain level beyond that, i drew a curve instead. Hovering a mouse cursor on a dot gives detailed % value.

The new GT Sport cars are now on K' database :)

Alpine A110 PREMIERE EDITION 2017 - 70,000 Cr
Alpine A110 1600S 1972 - 100,000 Cr
Audi R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC 2007 - 166,700 Cr
De Tomaso PANTERA 1971 - 200,000 Cr
Dodge CHALLENGER R/T 1970 - 80,000 Cr
Ford MUSTANG MACH 1 1971 - 50,000 Cr
Gran Turismo F1500T-A - 1,000,000 Cr
Lamborghini AVENTADOR LP 700-4 2011 - 400,000 Cr
Subaru WRX STI ISLE OF MAN TIME ATTACK CAR 2016 - 300,000 Cr
Subaru FALKEN TIRE/ TURN 14 DISTRIBUTION BRZ 2017 - 400,000 Cr
Toyota SUPRA 3.0GT TURBO A 1988 - 40,500 Cr
Toyota MR2 GT-S 1997 - 27,100 Cr
List generated on kudosprime.com (edit)
List generated on kudosprime.com (edit)

Last edited:
The Players Stats page just had a few additions:
+ Historic of Distance driven
+ Historic of Credit balance
+ Historic of Mileage points
+ Average other players advancement by played day for Distance, DR score and SR score graphics.

upload_2018-3-5_21-12-34.png

For global stats:
+ DR breakdown for players having played 5 races or more in Sport Mode.

Also...
Following the SR change made in the last GTS patch - that occurred just after the previous snapshot - i queried a special stat:
SR average value by week, from 2018 02-13 to 2018 03-05
Only players with more than 4 races.

The patch doesn't seems to have changed much of the score...

+ Average other players advancement by played day for Distance, DR score and SR score graphics.

View attachment 719411

For global stats:
+ DR breakdown for players having played 5 races or more in Sport Mode.

Also...
Following the SR change made in the last GTS patch - that occurred just after the previous snapshot - i queried a special stat:
SR average value by week, from 2018 02-13 to 2018 03-05
Only players with more than 4 races.

The patch doesn't seems to have changed much of the score...

Interesting, also noticed a slight increase in S SR drivers than last week (11.1% up to 11.4%) on the SR graph. Might be people being even more selective about which races to do now or just not playing at all to protect their level.

Having the graph being white makes looking at it really confusing and hurting my eyes somewhat :boggled:
Thanks for the update tho, very interesting 👍

Nice additions. Re: the average other players totals, I presume this i still populating as yesterday it was updated to about day 10 and today only up to day 90?

Edit: the new formatting is much nicer :)

Last edited:
Having the graph being white makes looking at it really confusing and hurting my eyes somewhat :boggled:
Is it better now?

Nice additions. Re: the average other players totals, I presume this i still populating as yesterday it was updated to about day 10 and today only up to day 90?
Weird. Anyway, the last average line has been generated once yesterday, after the last poll, and won't be updated before the next poll (likely next monday). It shouldn't change much.

Is it better now?

Weird. Anyway, the last average line has been generated once yesterday, after the last poll, and won't be updated before the next poll (likely next monday). It shouldn't change much.

Colours are much better 👍

But yeah... see here:

upload_2018-3-6_14-23-29.png

Is it better now?
Yes, 110% 👍

The graph for the average total mileage however has a gap in it and then just ends somewhere after 50 days :odd:
Great addition and intersting data nontheless :bowdown:

EDIT: Tree'd

Thank you for your work, your stat site is amazing and add a great value to the game to my opinion !

The new average data break my heart, I feel like a bad driver :)

The graph for the average total mileage however has a gap in it and then just ends somewhere after 50 days :odd:
But yeah... see here:
Yes, that's expected: the more days of play we consider, the less player we can count, the more a few unusual profiles can skew the curve.
That's why i cut the average curve (maybe i should even do it shorter, seeing it on @Robben profile :D )

Keep in mind Kudos' data collection also undertracks actual GT Sport Profiles. They currently show 3.7m Profiles, while those who collect 100% of data (which is much more time consuming), are nearer 3.9m.
I'm answering this here as it can be used for reference for all global stats on K'.
Kudosprime number aren't down to a partial data scan, but to a selection of those data: non-existent (for a given id) and empty profiles are ignored in the global stat. It is worth noting that most of those profiles are demo-only profiles.
Speaking of that, the weekly new player stats count only players of the final game.

Here are some actual data from profile analysis showing the percentage of non-empty profiles by id range.
upload_2018-3-8_9-33-51.png

The "final (game) vs demo" is calculated from the Actual Profiles.

Is it possible to make the playstation ID box remember names that have been entered previously, like auto fill?
This is handled by the browser. Mine, Chrome, displays the search box history once i type a letter that match a previously search name.

This is handled by the browser. Mine, Chrome, displays the search box history once i type a letter that match a previously search name.

I use Chrome too but it doesn't work on the PlayStation ID search box. Weird :-/

It doesn't work for me either on Firefox or Chrome. Can you add ' autocomplete="on" ' to the tag and see if that works?

What's troubling me a bit is where do all these points come from? If a race just transfers points from player to player, the only input to the system is the little boosts that are given when moving up a DR level, including the one after 5 races to D. Are there enough points created in that way to match the number of players at each DR level?

I had a brainwave... and wonder if the DR resets are not a glitch but an intentional way to inject new points into the system?

I had a brainwave... and wonder if the DR resets are not a glitch but an intentional way to inject new points into the system?

Ha, anyone intending that should be fired! It's hard to say if they do or not, since they can all still remove points as well, and the (always downward) reset to 7000 is by far the most common. Profiles that dance between 7000 and 20000 aren't rare - clearly they aren't amassing points themselves, but perhaps there's some gain to others. Hard to say.

Otherwise, the main source seems to be that DR can't go negative, so points gained by beating very low ranked players are added to the system. Each new player probably brings about 5000 points in during their first five races, and after that it's not all that unusual for there to be a DR = 1 player in a DR C/D race.

Ha, anyone intending that should be fired! It's hard to say if they do or not, since they can all still remove points as well, and the (always downward) reset to 7000 is by far the most common. Profiles that dance between 7000 and 20000 aren't rare - clearly they aren't amassing points themselves, but perhaps there's some gain to others. Hard to say.

Otherwise, the main source seems to be that DR can't go negative, so points gained by beating very low ranked players are added to the system. Each new player probably brings about 5000 points in during their first five races, and after that it's not all that unusual for there to be a DR = 1 player in a DR C/D race.

I was speaking to another poster on here who glitched up to 70000... he was saying that he wanted to lose points as he wasn't comfortable in S, so it made me consider that those (artificial) points would go to the competitors in those races. Then I remembered you saying that you were concerned about the injection of new points into the system :)

But, what you say makes much more sense as always

Back