GT Sport on K' | Profiles, Events, Leaderboards, Stats, Cars | Feedback

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 755 comments
Yes but why update manually if it can be automatically. So what am I missing here ?

Didnt Litchi know it could be done automatically ? Is this script new ?

Yes but why update manually if it can be automatically. So what am I missing here ?

Didnt Litchi know it could be done automatically ? Is this script new ?
We actually don't work together with Milouse , even being both Frenchies ahah.
The way he works requires much more skills with programming etc.
On my side, I just ftry to find urls lol.
I'm glad that he found the way to get the dailies automatically :)

EDIT: This is my 5000th post yay :gtpflag:

I've just updated K':
- Every GT Sport player Stats page now displays a list of all his qualifications times of past Daily Events since the game release. A gap in % is also calculated, in order to normalize the gap from short and long track.
- There're now proper menu links to Events and Leaderboards sections.

Is there a way to access those 2 links directly from the Kudo's website and not by searching for your gtplanet post?
Now, yes :) (as i wrote earlier, this was because the sections were in a beta state)

There is a script on Kudosprime, that checks the daily races automatically each minute IIRC. Litchis calendar has to be updated manually by him.
What's updated every minute is the displayed time before next event, this is done in your browser without checking GT server nor K' server.
The list of events itself is refreshed 6 times a day (but most of the time, there's no change as PD is publishing future events by batch for several days, then nothing). This list can only be updated by a page refresh on K'.

Wow! It's now live! I won't need to update my DRC anymore. Thanks for all that great work :gtpflag:

Just something that you could add (if possible) is to specify which race (A,B or C) are the events for. Cause for now we can only conclude looking at number of participants (12,16 and 20)
So it would be cool to get the Race letter right next to the dates 👍

I've just updated K':
- Every GT Sport player Stats page now displays a list of all his qualifications times of past Daily Events since the game release. A gap in % is also calculated, in order to normalize the gap from short and long track.
- There're now proper menu links to Events and Leaderboards sections.

Now, yes :) (as i wrote earlier, this was because the sections were in a beta state)

What's updated every minute is the displayed time before next event, this is done in your browser without checking GT server nor K' server.
The list of events itself is refreshed 6 times a day (but most of the time, there's no change as PD is publishing future events by batch for several days, then nothing). This list can only be updated by a page refresh on K'.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Just something that you could add (if possible) is to specify which race (A,B or C) are the events for. Cause for now we can only conclude looking at number of participants (12,16 and 20)
I don't have that information, did you notice if it matches the order on K' (A-B-C), as it does today?

The daily events section seems to be off. It says today's races are Sundays races, however today is Monday.
In my browser, it's right (Kyoto, Interlagos, Maggiore)
Did you reload the page today? (it shouldn't be a problem if you didn't, though)
Don't hesitate to share a screen, it could be related to timezones, since it's something hard for me to test in a real world scenario.

In my browser, it's right (Kyoto, Interlagos, Maggiore)
Did you reload the page today? (it shouldn't be a problem if you didn't, though)
Don't hesitate to share a screen, it could be related to timezones, since it's something hard for me to test in a real world scenario.

Screenshot_20180716-080719_Chrome.jpg

Hi,
here's a few (unpublished on K') stats from the K' daily races leaderboards:

i counted which region set the best time for the 795 past daily events:
Asia: 393
Europe/ME/Africa: 288
Americas: 115

But that result only tells us where could be the fastest player. So how average 100th time of all leaderboards compare from region to region?
Average 100th time in ms:
| Asia | 104490.9157 | +0,7%
| EMEA | 103758.5107 | ==
| Americas | 104791.4365 | +1%
That means that when a time of 1 min 40 sec grants you the 100th place in an European leaderboard, on average a full second more is enough to achieve the same rank in an American leaderboard.

Small update, but not that innocent: every player stats page now start with a K' Speed Score.
The score is calculated from the player Daily Races times history introduced on K' two weeks ago.
At least 8 times are required to have a score.

Above the list of all the times, lower in the page (click the "times" link next to the score to jump to it), you'll find details of what has been used and what gap you need to reach at your next Daily in order to improve that score.

upload_2018-7-24_16-16-37.png

What exactly does region % gap mean? You are some % behind the top time for that daily race against your region, or?

And a K' score of % means what?

What exactly does region % gap mean? You are some % behind the top time for that daily race against your region, or?

I think they are stats based on qualifying times only.

Region Gap % I think is a calculation of qualifying time rank. Lower the number the better you rank. And to improve your overall rank you try to stay below your average gap %.

K'Score I think is a number value based on the average gap % of all qualifying times. The higher the number the better you rank.

I noticed it calculates qualifying times even when you don't enter the race.

Also I assume the number isn't calculated until the races change.

5555555.png

So many questions lol. What exactly does this mean? Where has the figure come from? How has it decided 49/71? Why < 1.262%? Is it better to be higher or lower? Why is mine not a percent?

Small update, but not that innocent: every player stats page now start with a K' Speed Score.
The score is calculated from the player Daily Races times history introduced on K' two weeks ago.

Above the list of all the times, lower in the page (click the "times" link next to the score to jump to it), you'll find details of what has been used and what gap you need to reach at your next Daily in order to improve that score.

View attachment 753655
How do I get to this table?? It's not on my profile and there are no links (that I can see) to take me there.

http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=3819240

View attachment 753655
Nice! This score shows exactly what i expected: Some aliens scores are almost 100 :bowdown:
My own score shows 89,67, which i think is a good reflection of my mediocre skill level :lol:

Last edited:
@Vader86 you're all good ;)

So many questions lol. What exactly does this mean? Where has the figure come from? How has it decided 49/71? Why < 1.262%? Is it better to be higher or lower? Why is mine not a percent?
Region % gap is indeed a % of time difference between the best time in the region and the player. Gap in % gives a normalized value between short and long track.
I removed the "%" in the K' Speed Score. It was here to say that 100 is the maximum value, but could confuse site visitors.

As for the K' Speed Score calculation:
- It is designed to encourage players to improve, and to prevent discouraging us to play (entering an event qualification casualy and setting a time would have limited consequences in most cases)
- It requires 8 times
- It considers at least 80% of the best times with 8 posted times (ie 7 times), then progressively lower that share to 66% as you go towards 80 races.
- K' Speed Score: 100 - ( 10 * average of % gap of those best times)

The indicative gap to beat is simply the lowest gap taken into account for the calculation, and that is guaranteed to be replaced by a better time.

How do I get to this table?? It's not on my profile and there are no links (that I can see) to take me there.
http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=3819240
You have an impressive profile: so many times, not a single race.
That was why times weren't showing, but i fixed that and you can now see your times. :)

This site, and all of it's updates since I first discovered it...... and all of the data contained within it.....and the speed of the updating post race......etc, etc, has made this game so much more fun for to play.

I literally have it up and ready before I enter a Sport Mode race. I check it pretty much daily, even if I cant race to see how friends are doing, not necessarily for super competitiveness, more for rooting for them and their success while I'm not out there.

And now with the recent addition of the Q times with regional gaps and K'score, it has made my approach of playing much different. Before if I saw a car/race combo that I already knew I didnt like, I wouldnt even both qualifying because I wasnt going to enter. Now, with this tracking, I likely wont put in that entry, but will totally spend more time hot lapping to see what improvements I can make on these combo weakness.

Kudos (bad pun intended) to you, and all you do with with this site. And making this accessible and invaluable to all of us that use it.

I would still be playing GTS without the site, but at what capacity and immersion, I dont know. With it, and all these recent updates, it has certainly kept me striving to improve my driving, for all cars and tracks, instead of turning it on and "just playing to play".

In short, thank you.

As for the K' Speed Score calculation:
- It is designed to encourage players to improve, and to prevent discouraging us to play (entering an event qualification casualy and setting a time would have limited consequences in most cases)
- It requires 8 times
- It considers at least 80% of the best times with 8 posted times (ie 7 times), then progressively lower that share to 66% as you go towards 80 races.
- K' Speed Score: 100 - ( 10 * average of % gap of those best times)

The indicative gap to beat is simply the lowest gap taken into account for the calculation, and that is guaranteed to be replaced by a better time.
Great job once again 👍, it reminds me of your GT 5 TT rankings (which were :bowdown:). I love the extra layer of depth it adds to the game for people like me that can't race all the time. Are you planning to do leaderboards for Country/Region/World (edit: by K' Speed Score) in a similar vain?

Last edited:
Are you planning to do leaderboards for Country/Region/World (edit: by K' Speed Score) in a similar vain?
No: the K' Score is calculated when you load the player stat page, it's not a persistent data, so no global ranking is possible (without using unreasonable K' server resources, as leaderboards contains nearly 20 millions lap times).

Is the site down this morning? As my profile is now unsearchable //sadface//.
Weird that you get the unserachable error. Does it work now?

Could FIA race practice times be considered for the K' Speed Score as well?
I don't plan to do that, and don't know if it's possible (unless there are online leaderboards, it's not)

Back