GT Sport on K' | Profiles, Events, Leaderboards, Stats, Cars | Feedback

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 755 comments
Thanks for all your excellent work with the Kudosprime website. Do you intend to feature anything to do with the GTS Lewis Hamilton Challenges?
Thanks.
I don't see anything on the profiles on the official website related to the Hamilton add-on, so currently no material to work on.

@Milouse

A question which is bothering me for a long time, would it not be more informativ to make this stat look on players who played at least 60 races instead on 5? Because isn't it about to see his own position related to players who actually play/ed the sportmode regulary? There is less point on considering the ones who just tried a few times if you ask me.
I choosed 60 races above, because thats the number I estimate where somebody can be considered as a regular sportmode- racer and/ or at least tried it enough.

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-5_16-34-35.png
    upload_2019-12-5_16-34-35.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 23
@Milouse

A question which is bothering me for a long time, would it not be more informativ to make this stat look on players who played at least 60 races instead on 5? Because isn't it about to see his own position related to players who actually play/ed the sportmode regulary? There is less point on considering the ones who just tried a few times if you ask me.
I choosed 60 races above, because thats the number I estimate where somebody can be considered as a regular sportmode- racer and/ or at least tried it enough.
The "5 races and above" filter is not arbitrary, it lists all players who have a rank, since ranks aren't set by PD under 5 races.
Anyway, i duplicated these DR and SR breakdown stats for "20 races and above". ;)

upload_2019-12-5_19-8-2.png

Hi, that's funny: i wasn't even aware that some users see LBS unit for Weight spec in the main car list. The field exists in the car database, but some of my internal edit tools just don't take care of this unit, i will change that.
Looking under the hood, i see that HP/BHP power unit users are set to use LBS instead of Kg. I hope that the correct way to set unit.
If i'm correct, Gran Turismo games used to rely on Kg only, i assumed it was the case in GT Sport but since noticed BHP usage here and there.

ZIO
nr of podium nothing?
Sorry?

Last edited:
ZIO
In other topic they have reply that GTS don't keep track of number of podium takes.
Obviously your "app" cannot keep already this
Yes indeed. I mean, there's no podium stat on K' and it's not planned for the reason you mentioned.

Hi, that's funny: i wasn't even aware that some users see LBS unit for Weight spec in the main car list. The field exists in the car database, but some of my internal edit tools just don't take care of this unit, i will change that.
Looking under the hood, i see that HP/BHP power unit users are set to use LBS instead of Kg. I hope that the correct way to set unit.
If i'm correct, Gran Turismo games used to rely on Kg only, i assumed it was the case in GT Sport but since noticed BHP usage here and there.

Sorry?
I’m asking about the class. It’s in N400. Can you fix this?

Mercedes-Benz AMG VISION GRAN TURISMO
niv 1
577 ~ 577 HP
1385 ~ 1495 Kg
There is a dedicated UI on each car page on K' to handle the input of these data, and that will take care of unit conversion ;)
What is missing is the stock weight of the VGT LH.

I entered Ch/PS value in the Kw field (Power in my Forza Horizon 4 game is in Kw, my GTS is in Ch, i guess that why i messed fields) :lol:

I made some changes to improve "quality of life" around the K' Speed score that appears at the top of every player stat page, and that you can work on even if you don't have a PSN+ account.

upload_2019-12-11_14-27-26.png

1. It is now clear which times are ignored
2. The target gap value has changed from optimistic to conservative: it used to be based on the worst time, it is now based on average of counted times. This to avoid bad surprised.
3. Clicking this link will now generate a small sheet of time targets for the current week, as you can see below:
upload_2019-12-11_17-15-28.png

Last edited:
I made some changes to improve "quality of life" around the K' Speed score that appears at the top of every player stat page, and that you can work on even if you don't have a PSN+ account.

View attachment 872522

2. The target gap value has changed from optimistic to conservative: it used to be based on the worst time, it is now based on average of counted times. This to avoid bad surprised.
3. Clicking this link will now generate a small sheet of time targets for the current week, as you can see below:

View attachment 872523

The target times are a fantastic addition! Thanks for the hard work on this :)

Hi @Milouse

First post on GTPlanet, and I love your work in K'!

Is there any possibility to have a "bell curve" display for the Daily Race qualifying lap times? (eg. X = Lap Time mm.ss.xxx, Y = No of players in each time)

It would be a nice view to see where your times stack up in the pack.

Thanks for reading.

The target times feature is really neat. Thanks for adding it.

I am 2/10ths under my target on one race and absolutely match it in another race this week. At least I know which of the two times I should be able to improve upon (in theory anyway!).

View attachment 872522

View attachment 872546

Thank you!

@Milouse
If the K speed score is supposed to reflect the current skill of a player, I think it should disregard very old qualifying times - otherwise it'll skew the score downwards for people who were really bad when they started playing, e.g. my main account's score is 15 points lower than my newer alt-account. I like you site - keep up the good work!

View attachment 872522

View attachment 872546

This little addition is a great one, i ended up trying to get the target times in Qualifying mode on RACE A and C this week, just because. I didn't do the races but just wanted to see if i could start improving my hopeless K Score. So where do i see how i did? I seems that my Q time from Race B isn't registered/updated?

Would it be possible to add a "last week" function to this, so that you can see if you did improve your score?

Again, thanks for all the hard work on this.

Hi @Milouse
First post on GTPlanet, and I love your work in K'!
Is there any possibility to have a "bell curve" display for the Daily Race qualifying lap times? (eg. X = Lap Time mm.ss.xxx, Y = No of players in each time)
It would be a nice view to see where your times stack up in the pack.
Thanks for reading.
Hi and welcome here. I had in mind something similar, i.e. using gap % and not time. I finally did it following your message. There is now a link on top of every regional closed leaderboard:
upload_2019-12-16_13-32-19.png

->
upload_2019-12-16_13-33-30.png

@Milouse
If the K speed score is supposed to reflect the current skill of a player, I think it should disregard very old qualifying times - otherwise it'll skew the score downwards for people who were really bad when they started playing, e.g. my main account's score is 15 points lower than my newer alt-account. I like you site - keep up the good work!
That already the case: the K' Speed Score disregards your worst times, so if you progress, your oldest time are or will eventually be ignored.

This little addition is a great one, i ended up trying to get the target times in Qualifying mode on RACE A and C this week, just because. I didn't do the races but just wanted to see if i could start improving my hopeless K Score. So where do i see how i did? I seems that my Q time from Race B isn't registered/updated?
I saw all your times on your page from last week, maybe you checked this too early today, before the closed leaderboard being auto-archived. It occurs during the middle of every Monday morning, European time (CET).

Would it be possible to add a "last week" function to this, so that you can see if you did improve your score?
This already exists but is not explicit:
upload_2019-12-16_13-51-39.png

Here the score lowered since the previous week of the last played week (this is not from your page).

Hi and welcome here. I had in mind something similar, i.e. using gap % and not time. I finally did it following your message. There is now a link on top of every regional closed leaderboard:
View attachment 873908
->
View attachment 873909

That already the case: the K' Speed Score disregards your worst times, so if you progress, your oldest time are or will eventually be ignored.

I saw all your times on your page from last week, maybe you checked this too early today, before the closed leaderboard being auto-archived. It occurs during the middle of every Monday morning, European time (CET).

This already exists but is not explicit:
View attachment 873911
Here the score lowered since the previous week of the last played week (this is not from your page).

Impressive as always, thank you. This weeks dailys aren't really something for me.. but now i have a purpose :)

Ok, but I still think that e.g. including 18 qualifying times from March, 2018 (my first month of playing GTS) in the calculation of my current K score is strange - wouldn't you agree, in the general case, that 20 month old data is irrelevant in determining a players current pace? And back then people posted up to three times a day, instead of per week, because of the truly daily races, meaning that long-time players' K-score will be skewed by the abundance of old qualifying times.

Great work as usual @Milouse 👍.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the numbers in your graph match up. If you add a zero and move every number over one position (as I've done with 0 & 1 in the altered picture below) I think the numbers would line up better.

upload_2019-12-16_13-33-30.png

Ok, but I still think that e.g. including 18 qualifying times from March, 2018 (my first month of playing GTS) in the calculation of my current K score is strange - wouldn't you agree
my main account's score is 15 points lower than my newer alt-account.
K' Speed Score is not an instant speed evaluation (last week leaderboard reading are enough to do that), but an evaluation on the long run. And it definitively lose interest if you play(ed) across multiple accounts. Note that I always take care of writing "K' Speed Score" with the mention of K', as opposed to an universal Speed Score.

The intent behind K' Speed Score is to encourage players to be better than their past-self by showing them an improving metric.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the numbers in your graph match up. If you add a zero and move every number over one position (as I've done with 0 & 1 in the altered picture below) I think the numbers would line up better.
Yes, the labels weren't supposed to appear to the left, but it's for the better as i just shifted all numbers to the right ;)

Hi @Milouse,
Would it be much work to include a country- filter function on the Daylie Race leaderbord, to see which place somebody has in the Country and also how many participated in the same one? it would be so interesting to see if you ask me.

Thanks!

Back