GT Sport on K' | Profiles, Events, Leaderboards, Stats, Cars | Feedback

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 755 comments
It doesn't seem to be possible to see my stats, or other players stats, right now. Is it just me?

No, me too

I wasn't home yet, but maybe it has something to do with the registration stuff in sport mode. So Kudos can't read the data for us non-registered.

But, could also be something totally different of course

Edit: oh, maintenance :)

@Milouse regarding the 330/XJ13 mileage points, I'm happy for you to add it in. Not too concerned with getting recognition on the internetz :lol:

I'm grinding on the Miura next and I'll be sure to post it up here as well once I confirm the tuning requirements 👍

EDIT: Miura tuning is 3896 -> 4675 -> 7012. In total just under half of the 330/XJ13 duo. I was expecting it to be more expensive and scale according to price (i.e. 3/4 of the 330/XJ13 requirements), but having only 4 stages instead of 5 helps.

I've taken the liberty of entering the values at kudosprime, although seeing there needs to be several values entered to verify I don't know when it will show up to public :lol:

Last edited:
I've taken the liberty of entering the values at kudosprime, although seeing there needs to be several values entered to verify I don't know when it will show up to public :lol:
The page is set in a way that data with only the cost of ugrades or not displayed :/
At first i thought it was a bug because out of almost 3000 contributions, only yours have non-zero cost without any other data (weight, power)

Talking about statistics, the Gran Turismo website gave us new values you might be able to use @Milouse! (Sorry it's my stats but it works for every profile I've looked at so far).

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/profile/1039833/history/latestResults

Statistics lover might love that.

I changed the values used for a player stat with these ones as they looks more reliable (for example, your profile used to show two different values for the number of races, these new data match the higher one, which used to be in parenthesis on K' when different).
I also added a bit more info (the official data are already very complete, so nothing fancy here).

I changed the values used for a player stat with these ones as they looks more reliable (for example, your profile used to show two different values for the number of races, these new data match the higher one, which used to be in parenthesis on K' when different).
I also added a bit more info (the official data are already very complete, so nothing fancy here).

A lot of users have claimed that stat page is off

A lot of users have claimed that stat page is off
Here's mine as an example, check the total races and total wins:

Untitled3.png
Untitled4.png

Unless 47=62 and 24=33. Pole positions is also off I've had 33 but my total pole positions in Course Stats is 24.

I'm not missing something, am I????

Is KP now displaying those incorrect poles as well?
KP has the same 33 poles for Sport Mode, but I noticed something else that's incorrect. It's now showing 34 total poles, one is for Nations Cup, but I have never entered a Nations or Manufacturers Cup. Something seriously screwed up is going on :scared:

KP has the same 33 poles for Sport Mode, but I noticed something else that's incorrect. It's now showing 34 total poles, one is for Nations Cup, but I have never entered a Nations or Manufacturers Cup. Something seriously screwed up is going on :scared:

I think this was a mistake. @Milouse, I love your site, but I hope to see you revert to the old format. Numerous users say that new stat page is off with some users even having incorrect win totals.

See here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/new-stat-page-on-the-gt-website-it-isnt-accurate.378620/

Thank you, having such a profile helped me correcting the data parsing - in that case partial sport data.

I think this was a mistake. @Milouse, I love your site, but I hope to see you revert to the old format. Numerous users say that new stat page is off with some users even having incorrect win totals.
It's hard to figure out which data is correct, which is not, if any.
I changed the page to include various values in case of discrepancies on races, wins or pole positions count.

Thank you, having such a profile helped me correcting the data parsing - in that case partial sport data.
I've been a vistor of your sight since GT5 days so I'll gladly help in any way :cheers:. And it's all correct on your site now 👍, PD just need to fix theirs.

Last edited:
There still seem to be problems with at least the race count. I did 527 races, way maybe disconnected 2 or 3 times during matchmaking and finished every race I ever attended. But GT still says I did 533 races. Odd :boggled:

The page is set in a way that data with only the cost of ugrades or not displayed :/
At first i thought it was a bug because out of almost 3000 contributions, only yours have non-zero cost without any other data (weight, power)

Ah that's a shame :/ I only noted down the mileage requirements and not power/weight for each step. Hopefully someone else can fill out those boxes.

I found a "Iwate" name related to Photoscape recently added in some data.
Did i miss it in the game and google ("gt sport iwate scapes" gave me no GT results) ?

This is a location in Japan that has an automotive industry cluster, including:
  • Toyota Moter East Japan, Ltd., Iwate Plant
  • Denso Iwate Co,Ltd.
  • Nippon Piston Ring Co., Ltd.
  • Toyota Boshoku Corporation
  • Aisin Tohoku Co., Ltd.
  • Iwate Kasai Co., Ltd.
  • Tohoku INOAC Co., Ltd., Kitakami Plant
  • Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd., Iwate Plant

I found a "Iwate" name related to Photoscape recently added in some data.
Did i miss it in the game and google ("gt sport iwate scapes" gave me no GT results) ?

This is a location in Japan that has an automotive industry cluster, including:
  • Toyota Moter East Japan, Ltd., Iwate Plant
  • Denso Iwate Co,Ltd.
  • Nippon Piston Ring Co., Ltd.
  • Toyota Boshoku Corporation
  • Aisin Tohoku Co., Ltd.
  • Iwate Kasai Co., Ltd.
  • Tohoku INOAC Co., Ltd., Kitakami Plant
  • Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd., Iwate Plant

Sounds like you found the scapes for the July update.

Now find the name of the track and that damn bridge :lol::lol::lol:

It seems that starting tomorrow, we'll only have 2 Daily Races instead of 3.

I'm seeing this on the new Events page on K' :)

Oh, there's also a new Leaderboards section covering every Daily Races qualifying time since the game release.
Bonus: there are World Leaderboard, merging all others.

This is still in beta, so those links here are the only way to access them.

Now find the name of the track and that damn bridge
When TheGeologist say dig, you dig!
The Scape must have been added when the FIA Championship opened, because other changes found are related to that.

Last edited:
It seems that starting tomorrow, we'll only have 2 Daily Races instead of 3.

I'm seeing this on the new Events page on K' :)

Oh, there's also a new Leaderboards page covering every Daily Races qualifying time since the game release.
Bonus: there are World Leaderboard, merging all others.

This is still in beta, so those links here are the only way to access them.

When TheGeologist say dig, you dig!
The Scape must have been added when the FIA Championship opened, because other changes found are related to that.

This is all very interesting. Are you sure about the daily races?

@Litchi @Litchi @Litchi

@Litchi, who seeks Daily Race in his own way, also found two events per day.
Maybe PD is dealing with the concurrence of FIA races and then try to reduce the fragmentation of active players?
Active Daily Race players should tell us if their races are usually full or not.

I think that would push even more please away though. That would certainly piss me off.

If there is no more race C, they would surely have to have an announcement about it...

Active Daily Race players should tell us if their races are usually full or not.
When I use my french account, race C is usually full. But it really depends of the hour. There are much less players late in the night.
When I play with my US account in mornings (middle of the night in US) race C is almost never full but there are much more players when I play late evenings (late afternoon in US).
So it all depends of the hours imo.

A small additional notice about the Events page :
upload_2018-7-11_13-35-29.png

1. These are four buttons, each leading to a leaderboard. There is currently no delay between these boards and the official ones.
2. This information is updated every minute without the need to reload the page.
3. Session Times match your browser timezone. This is something hard to test at my level, so i hope this works for you.

By the way, all session across all three regions are synchrone, first or last daily races happen at the same moment.

I think that would push even more please away though. That would certainly piss me off.
This gives more choice, but from what i quickly saw by working on the leaderboards, players tend to focus on one or two races, not three.

Last edited:
A small additional notice about the Events page :
View attachment 750492

1. These are four buttons, each leading to a leaderboard. There is currently no delay between these boards and the official ones.
2. This information is updated every minute without the need to reload the page.
3. Session Times match your browser timezone. This is something hard to test at my level, so i hope this works for you.

By the say, all session accross all three regions are synchrone, first or last daily races happen at the same moment.

This gives more choice, but from what i quickly saw by working on the leaderboards, players tend to focus on one or two races, not three.

Sure, sure, but this will limit the Gr1-4 races as race A is always a one make and sometimes race B is too. This does not make sense to me... I really hope this is not true

@Milouse @Litchi
What I dont understand is that I thought Litchi found a way to see the future races. Now I see kudos is also giving all the events. Is this something new ? I thought you worked together in this or am I missing something ?

@Milouse @Litchi
What I dont understand is that I thought Litchi found a way to see the future races. Now I see kudos is also giving all the events. Is this something new ? I thought you worked together in this or am I missing something ?
There is a script on Kudosprime, that checks the daily races automatically each minute IIRC. Litchis calendar has to be updated manually by him.

Back