GT Sport on K' | Profiles, Events, Leaderboards, Stats, Cars | Feedback

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 755 comments
As of right now it shows only the original 3 Regions, at least they’re not when I look from my phone anyways. I’m not complaining by any means, i understand it’s probably a ton of work to make even small changes, I was just curious is all. They are not yet split on the Official GT site either though :)
The leaderboards seems to be still merged for the running week.
But it's weird that your screen shows no more races, as i do see races on my screen:
upload_2018-12-8_17-49-34.png

do you still see no races after a page reload?

But it's weird that your screen shows no more races, as i do see races on my screen:
View attachment 785175

Thanks for the info. It always shows no more races on my screen, has since I started playing a little over a month ago. I’ve never seen the screen you just posted before lol. I didn’t even know I was missing out. :)

View attachment 785175

It's always said 'no more session' and 'invalid date' for me.
Could it be because my calendar is DD-MM-YYYY?

Lwaderboards are totally messed up! Only are shown europe players, and that on the Asian, and World classifications! The orher 2 columns dont even work!

Lwaderboards are totally messed up! Only are shown europe players, and that on the Asian, and World classifications! The orher 2 columns dont even work!
Yes, following the new region split, i was waiting the Official Website day change in order to understand what is going on and fix K', but it appears this morning that the official GT calendar page is broken in those new region where Calendar doesn't show events either.

Yes, following the new region split, i was waiting the Official Website day change in order to understand what is going on and fix K', but it appears this morning that the official GT calendar page is broken in those new region where Calendar doesn't show events either.
..ok... thanks for the info... we will have to wait then...

Hey mate @Milouse or anyone, do you know why the poles/wins now have 2 numbers?. The one outside brackets is pre region split
Edit sorry didnt see your reply to sturk previous page. Although i hqvent lost any data ( that in aware of and they seemed only to appear last week)

Attachments

• 20181211_025847.jpg
    20181211_025847.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 19
Hi,
despite the GT official website being still broken for 4 out of 5 regions, i found a way to publish event calendar with the current active leaderboards for each region, as long as a "World" merged one.

Thanks for the info. It always shows no more races on my screen, has since I started playing a little over a month ago. I’ve never seen the screen you just posted before lol. I didn’t even know I was missing out. :)
It's always said 'no more session' and 'invalid date' for me.
Could it be because my calendar is DD-MM-YYYY?
I added a small line that, if you encounter a bug showing no events, i'd like to see (screen or copy/paste) from the active events (not those that are ended). It is at the very bottom of each event, start by "Last" and is circled in red on my screenshot. That would help me investigate the problem.

upload_2018-12-11_15-54-48.png

Fixed, then :)

Hi,
despite the GT official website being still broken for 4 out of 5 regions, i found a way to publish event calendar with the current active leaderboards for each region, as long as a "World" merged one.

I added a small line that, if you encounter a bug showing no events, i'd like to see (screen or copy/paste) from the active events (not those that are ended). It is at the very bottom of each event, start by "Last" and is circled in red on my screenshot. That would help me investigate the problem.

View attachment 785767

Nice! But still... no data from Oceania (Australia & New Zealand) I believe... :(

You're right, i should take care of that too.
In the meantime, you'll find the Oceania Leaderboards via the Event page that i linked to in my previous post. ;)

Yes!! Thanks!! :) I´ve got i
In the meantime, you'll find the Oceania Leaderboards via the Event page that i linked to in my previous post. ;)

Yes!! Thanks!! :) I´ve got it now! :)

Hi,

View attachment 785767

Like this?
upload_2018-12-11_17-33-39.png

upload_2018-12-11_17-33-53.png

upload_2018-12-11_17-34-6.png

Edit: This is on Mozilla Firefox. I decided to check Google Chrome and it actually showed all the times on the there (apologies for not realising earlier)

Last edited:
I just checked from my iPad on Safari and this is what I’m seeing now, the regions are now separated but the race times are not showing yet. I don’t remember for sure but I don’t think it showed the previous weeks races after they closed like this before, I think it always showed this weeks races at the top, and it says all last weeks races are Race A. :)

DD271AB6-EDC3-4B04-A720-D1E3AB333216.png
C7866F6C-FA5F-46EB-BF60-8A8F5F6EECBE.png
2E02F918-693B-46D7-93F6-2A251E34DF6C.png

Nice! But still... no data from Oceania (Australia & New Zealand) I believe... :(
I changed the Leaderboard (Ranking) main page so that all links to 5 regional and world boards will appear there to.

I changed the Leaderboard (Ranking) main page so that all links to 5 regional and world boards will appear there to.
Excellent job Mil! :)

You re the Man!!!

One aditional question: is there a way to add to the tables the Dr & Sr of the players? And... the car that was used??

I recently opened a new Argentine account and my wins and laps led are showing as zero (I think I have four or five wins), and my poles are not being shown properly:

https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=7768841

Race C has not been counted this week since it's not available in PD's database. If you check your official profile, Tokyo South inner loop is not listed in course stats nor course records. Races finished still goes up, yet anything run on Tokyo South does not count. Hopefully PD fixes it and still has the data somewhere.

Race C has not been counted this week since it's not available in PD's database. If you check your official profile, Tokyo South inner loop is not listed in course stats nor course records. Races finished still goes up, yet anything run on Tokyo South does not count. Hopefully PD fixes it and still has the data somewhere.

This was all in Race A.

This was all in Race A.

I'm having the same issue with Race A. It's not registering my top5's, or pole positions. The GTS app shows my wins and finishes, but the official GT website doesn't. theres definitely something wonky going on. I think it's on PD's side.

The same applies to Autodromo Nazionale Monza No Chicane.
It's not listed on the "Course Stats" page so all the race finishes and victories didn't count up to the "Driver Stats" page.

This is some important issue because the data has been hugely inaccurate these two weeks.

The same applies to Autodromo Nazionale Monza No Chicane.
It's not listed on the "Course Stats" page so all the race finishes and victories didn't count up to the "Driver Stats" page.

This is some important issue because the data has been hugely inaccurate these two weeks.

It is listed on the course stats yet I'm 1000% sure I did more than 24 races there.
Autodromo Nazionale Monza No Chicane 24
My qualy time for Monza is listed on KP, not for Tokyo this week.

I guess it broke when the server split. I was at 10 races at the no chicane version and likely did 14 races on Monday and Tuesday. I accidentally qualified before the server split. Since the split, no more data.

I recently opened a new Argentine account and my wins and laps led are showing as zero (I think I have four or five wins), and my poles are not being shown properly:

https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=7768841
Your account doesn't have Sporting History data, maybe because you're account is fresh?
Anyway, waiting for an account to get these data up, i made a fallback script that displays the Wins from the Achievements when missing otherwise.

Back