GT Sport on K' | Profiles, Events, Leaderboards, Stats, Cars | Feedback

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 755 comments
I must be losing it - on the Cars List page, where is the export button?
It's in the left column:
upload_2019-2-19_1-18-59.png

But you're not blind: i just added this, after reading your message :cheers:

Important: this won't export cars that would be past the 1st page, so expanding cars/page may be useful here.

Was just checking the site this morning and noticed the events page seems to be missing the races currently up for the week
or any forthcoming races, has there been a change in the site picking up the information from Polyphonic Digital?

Was just checking the site this morning and noticed the events page seems to be missing the races currently up for the week
or any forthcoming races, has there been a change in the site picking up the information from Polyphonic Digital?
I fixed it, thank you for having reported the issue.
It was due to a wrong "event day" (a problem inherited from the daily->weekly change)

My K Speed score went down even though these are among my best finishes.

442 2:00.415 2.106 Suzuka Circuit 2019-02-24
114 1:45.043 0.872 Dragon Trail - Seaside 2019-02-24

I have finishes that are in the thousands so what times is it actually kicking out? I am finishing inside the required percentage.

My K Speed score went down even though these are among my best finishes.

442 2:00.415 2.106 Suzuka Circuit 2019-02-24
114 1:45.043 0.872 Dragon Trail - Seaside 2019-02-24

I have finishes that are in the thousands so what times is it actually kicking out? I am finishing inside the required percentage.
You K' Speed Score went up by +0.16, not down.

I added the last effective weekly variation of each player K' Speed Score in the top of his page:
upload_2019-2-26_2-46-18.png

Edit: Additional information:
Once you have reached a sufficient number of races, the ratio of races retained reach a floor value of 0.66.
Which explains, for example:
112 races played -> calculate at 73.92 -> round at upper value of 74 races taken into Score.
114 races -> 75.24 -> 76 races.
=> in this particular case, no previous older time is removed despite two additional races.

Last edited:
Thanks. I really should write it down. I wasn't expecting it to go up by such a small amount after quite decent qualy times

That's a good update though.

the page is not working correctly. wont find names half the time, then when it does, and after showing the basics of that account, u click the link, and it comes up , as unknown user.

the page is not working correctly. wont find names half the time, then when it does, and after showing the basics of that account, u click the link, and it comes up , as unknown user.
I think there's a problem with the GT servers.... they've been playing up for a couple of days. The KP site works perfectly when the GT site is working (i think they link but KP shows all the data, in a much more user friendly way). But I could be wrong....

I fixed it for now.
But i heard from Paris FIA event that changes will be made again in the region split, not sure when or if that is supposed to apply to daily races or just FIA races.

Forgive me if this has been asked but is there a way to view FIA race practice times on kudos? Mainly looking for other regions other than my own. Also, is there a way to see what car each player uses on the leaderboards? Tried clicking on player name but that just takes me to their profile page.

Forgive me if this has been asked but is there a way to view FIA race practice times on kudos? Mainly looking for other regions other than my own. Also, is there a way to see what car each player uses on the leaderboards? Tried clicking on player name but that just takes me to their profile page.
Answers is no to both questions :/

That's a shame. Any specific technical reason why? PD didn't put the FIA leaderboards on a specially encrypted server did they? :lol:
For the FIA I didn't even try to set up anything.
For the car in leaderboards, this is something requested from the game itself, not the web browser, hence yes it is encrypted and not viewable.

BUG/FEATURE:
The "Other players average" SR and DR seems interesting, but it is displayed only up to 100 days and it is not well defined.
The following would make sense:
(A) The average of all players active on a given day
(B) The average of all players DR/SR on the day you were active (i.e. right below/above your current "dot")
(C) as is: the average of every player on his n-th day of play (but not limited to 100 days)
This would allow e.g. tracking of mass SR loss if a new/hard track is the daily race, etc.

IDEA:
A nation average DR comparison would also be nice, e.g. take the top 10% of drivers from each country and list their averages...

Than you for the feedback @nuu1212
The "other players average" stop at 100 days because:
- the calculation of this average has been calculated once from a sample of 180,000 players
- only a tiny fraction of players played that much
- that fraction decreases as days count increases
-> average values aren't real time and have no significance over 100 days.

Besides the average and qualifications times, the data shown on a player page are real-time data, generated on demand.
But global stats (across players) are usually refreshed twice a month, and are based on a sample.
-> Real time comparaison between all active players is not possible (details on why on this post)

For the FIA I didn't even try to set up anything.
For the car in leaderboards, this is something requested from the game itself, not the web browser, hence yes it is encrypted and not viewable.

Any reason why you haven't set up the FIA? Too much work I imagine because the schedule is not regular like the daily races and only a small proportion of the userbase is involved.

In any case, the reason I'm asking is so I can see what cars other regions use in their top times, but since this info is not possible to be pulled from the game then I suppose it's no use seeing FIA leaderboards from other regions.

Any reason why you haven't set up the FIA? Too much work I imagine because the schedule is not regular like the daily races and only a small proportion of the userbase is involved.

In any case, the reason I'm asking is so I can see what cars other regions use in their top times, but since this info is not possible to be pulled from the game then I suppose it's no use seeing FIA leaderboards from other regions.
Yes, you're right ;) :
I don't plan to set Leaderboards for FIA races, which they already have on the official website. To tell the truth, the setup of the Daily/weekly leaderboards took me way more time than originally planned, and i probably wouldn't have done it knowing the actual time cost. Still, i'm glad many players enjoy it :)

Is there any way to set up a rankings board of K Scores?
I did that on GT5 with 13.7 million times, GTS daily have 24,7 times and growing.
It was already too much calculation on GT5, i decided not to do it again on GTS.

Yes, you're right ;) :

Well I'm one of those who really appreciate it, so thank you. Blame PD for not being able to even implement a worldwide leaderboard system with country filters. Given GTS is supposed to revolve around online competition it's one glaring omission.

How do you view the practice time leaderboards on the website? I can only find the points table.

Regarding PSN Id rename feature, here are the things to know related to K':
- Searching for a profile by name will be based on old name, unless the full profile page has been accessed: every profile access check for name change and update the search feature accordingly. So, try both and cross fingers :D
- The leaderboards shows the player name at the time of the laptime record, so a same player can appear under several names (but not in the same leaderboard). BUT, when clicking on a player's name, this will load their profile with all their known laptimes, no matter what name they used before and after.

Edit: during the first 24 hours, i detected a difference in player names (so, name change) of 1,75% of profiles stats page accessed.

Last edited:
I can't remember having seen that.

It's in your previous post where you quoted yourself:

I don't plan to set Leaderboards for FIA races, which they already have on the official website. To tell the truth, the setup of the Daily/weekly leaderboards took me way more time than originally planned, and i probably wouldn't have done it knowing the actual time cost. Still, i'm glad many players enjoy it :)

The missing key word in my quoted message is "practice" ;)

I'm even more confused, sorry, English is not my first language :lol:

So inserting the key word, then you said that they already have FIA practice leaderboards on the official site? Which is what I'm asking in the first place.

Back