GT Sport on K' | Profiles, Events, Leaderboards, Stats, Cars | Feedback

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 755 comments
Is there any way that you could make it so we can right-click and copy the DR & SR graphs?
Apparently, it's not recognized as an image, I guess, so it doesn't work.
No, the graph is drawn in the browser. Screen capture is the best solution, then.

hey all... a tip I learned this week... if you just search the PSN and "kudosprime" in google, it returns the page with that driver's stats as the first result... really helpful to get to someone's name quickly, without using the field on the page. I am sure this took some smart web page design by @Milouse ...so hats off again. Thanks.

(example: "kosmokazi kudosprime" in the search field of my browser brings my stats page up first... really handy when checking on new people's stats) I only noticed this because cached pages were showing up when searching only the ID, with a right mouse click, for example, but when I tried any new one, adding the kudosprime term: same thing... cool!)

Hi,
Due to an unexpected personal event, I may not be able to update K' in the next days, weeks, or at all.
Thank you,
And please keep your ****ing mask on your face and apply social distancing, i couldn't wish more that people have taken that seriously...
Milouse

Edit: I resumed the data updates ;)

Last edited:
Hi,
The Gran Turismo Sport section on kudosprime.com (formerly mygranturismo.net) is now online. It consist of:
- An interactive visual car database, with ordering and filtering options, and individual car pages.
- A Statistics section. It is evolving, but already contains global stats on: GT Sport number of players over the weeks, Players by Country, Final game players Vs Demo, Sport Mode players ratio, Campaign progress, Players by XP level, distance driven, Active players, Daily Activity in Sport Mode, SR score distribution.
- [2017-01-16] A usefull tool to search for a PSN name to access a full GT Sport profile hidden informations from an online profile (DR and SR scores), as long as its Sport Rating History (DR, SR, DR Score, SR Score). You can also check this thread.
- A Listmaker section to generate lists to be used in forums or external websites. Or to generate a XLS list of game names with proper links to K'
- [2018-02-21] GT Sport section now has a mobile-friendly version.

This thread is set on my watch list and the contact link on K' points here, so don't hesitate to use it for feedback and requests.

View attachment 680191View attachment 700583View attachment 716023

I know all about kudosprime. I use it all the time. But what is considered "performances"? It is practice rounds, is it good finishes, is it good driving, etc etc.

Hi,
The Gran Turismo Sport section on kudosprime.com (formerly mygranturismo.net) is now online. It consist of:
- An interactive visual car database, with ordering and filtering options, and individual car pages.
- A Statistics section. It is evolving, but already contains global stats on: GT Sport number of players over the weeks, Players by Country, Final game players Vs Demo, Sport Mode players ratio, Campaign progress, Players by XP level, distance driven, Active players, Daily Activity in Sport Mode, SR score distribution.
- [2017-01-16] A usefull tool to search for a PSN name to access a full GT Sport profile hidden informations from an online profile (DR and SR scores), as long as its Sport Rating History (DR, SR, DR Score, SR Score). You can also check this thread.
- A Listmaker section to generate lists to be used in forums or external websites. Or to generate a XLS list of game names with proper links to K'
- [2018-02-21] GT Sport section now has a mobile-friendly version.

This thread is set on my watch list and the contact link on K' points here, so don't hesitate to use it for feedback and requests.

View attachment 680191View attachment 700583View attachment 716023

Ok I found out what "performances was. I do love kudosprime. Use it to determine best car on a particular track.

Last edited by a moderator:
K' Speed Score is generated by a function that i designed with the intent to spare players questions like "should i refrain to play in order to keep that value high?". If you ever do that, then i would have failed. With you at least ;)

Anyway, for transparency sake:
The function that calculates the K' score took the following parameters and values:
- Minimum times required : 8 (required_nb)
- % Times used at 8: 80% (keep_ratio_at_required)
- Max % Times at : 80 (keep_ratio_maxed_at)
- Max % times used : 66% (keep_ratio_max)
- times_count is the total number of unfiltered times
THEN
keep_ratio = ( (times_count - required_nb)/(keep_ratio_maxed_at - required_nb)
* ( keep_ratio_max - keep_ratio_at_required) ) + keep_ratio_at_required

THEN
keep_nb = ceil(times_count * keep_ratio)
THEN
we calculate the gap_average of the best keep_nb of times.
THEN
speed_score = max(0,round(100 - (10 * gap_average),2))
Hi Milouse, did you revise the keep ratio since the summer? I can't get my spreadsheet to match the site, and I'm only getting 60 as keeper times, compared to the 63 reported on K' for my account TPC_KosmoKazi this week... I wonder if you've tweaked the calculation for keep_ratio compared to the above? It was working well for the summer and into the autumn last year, but I haven't looked at it for a few months and now it's not matching, with the keep_nb value being the difference for some reason. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Milouse, did you revise the keep ratio since the summer? I can't get my spreadsheet to match the site, and I'm only getting 60 as keeper times, compared to the 63 reported on K' for my account TPC_KosmoKazi this week... I wonder if you've tweaked the calculation for keep_ratio compared to the above? Thanks!
Hi,
i don't remember doing change.
But i see that you have more than 80 times entries (93), so your keep ratio doesn't need any calculation anymore : it's 66%.
And that's 62 times out of 93, as reported on your stat page. ;)

Hi,
i don't remember doing change.
But i see that you have more than 80 times entries (93), so your keep ratio doesn't need any calculation anymore : it's 66%.
And that's 62 times out of 93, as reported on your stat page. ;)
Thanks! I figured that maxed out number was the issue somehow, since it's the thing that has changed since I was last tracking my score that way... maybe my formula in the spreadsheet is overlooking something. I always appreciate your K' site... makes the game that much more enjoyable.

Edit: I think that what is missing is a (=max(___,___) function to limit the keep ratio to no less than 66%... I didn't infer that from your explanation earlier, but if the floor is 66% at 80 scores, I'd need to add that function to the calculation to keep from using the calculated keep_ratio on a spreadsheet. Thanks again!

Edit: yep, if I take that last keep ratio formula but use it as a variable in the max() function, with 66% as the other, it works perfectly again now.

Last edited:
By the way, the reasons I use the sheet, in case anyone else wonders, are:

1) I like to know what my potential impact to the K' score is, good or bad, if I log a QT in the Dailies each week... with a goal to always increase my K' score. So if I know there are two races that I want to run, but might not be strong on one of the combos, but better on another, for example, in addition to the K' target times, I can see the actual impact of my qualifying times on the next updated K' speed score. Perhaps I've put in such a good time in Race A that I can afford to miss a target time in Race C, so that may encourage me to race in Race C when I might otherwise avoid it.

2) I like to use the data for the specific categories of the cars. I can break down my performance in Gr3 and Gr4, or on the alternative tires, for example, by filtering the data to whatever I am focused on. And I can see trends to know whether I'm improving or not, over a specific timeframe. Or break down by tracks to see where I am stronger or not, relative to the population of drivers, not just in absolute times like other info available via the game or other websites.

3) This gives me suitable FP time targets for FIA events as well, where I have a feeling for what speed I will need to qualify and compete well in an event, especially given the data I can summarize in #2... I usually go into an FIA event knowing what to expect, beyond a 'gut feeling'.

I know I've mentioned it before, but for any new GTP guys or Kudosprime fans, wondering why I'd do such a thing... there you go! Kudosprime and the K' Speed Score are fantastic resources to better enjoy GT Sport with.

upload_2021-1-12_11-46-24.png

Last edited:
2) I like to use the data for the specific categories of the cars. I can break down my performance in Gr3 and Gr4, or on the alternative tires, for example, by filtering the data to whatever I am focused on. And I can see trends to know whether I'm improving or not, over a specific timeframe. Or break down by tracks to see where I am stronger or not, relative to the population of drivers, not just in absolute times like other info available via the game or other websites.

Interesting. So, that begs the question: what's the ultimate KosmoKazi combination?

I don't have time to mess around with a sheet like that, but it would be cool to see what my perception is vs the reality of the times. Of course, the only way to get a truly accurate representation of that would be to run combos I don't like, haha.

(FWIW, I perceive that I'm fastest in Gr 4 overall, and that Spa, Big Willow, and Laguna are my best tracks.)

I'd also be interested in seeing you compare that spreadsheet vs. your sporting history on your GT profile. Are your best qualifying times correlated to best race performance?

Interesting. So, that begs the question: what's the ultimate KosmoKazi combination?

I don't have time to mess around with a sheet like that, but it would be cool to see what my perception is vs the reality of the times. Of course, the only way to get a truly accurate representation of that would be to run combos I don't like, haha.

(FWIW, I perceive that I'm fastest in Gr 4 overall, and that Spa, Big Willow, and Laguna are my best tracks.)

I'd also be interested in seeing you compare that spreadsheet vs. your sporting history on your GT profile. Are your best qualifying times correlated to best race performance?
By ranking, on the leaderboard, the road car races seem to be where I perform best. (the econobox races like Mini Cooper, Yaris, etc in particular). (Kind of surprised at this, but when I sort for top 10 leaderboard ranks, that's what pops out!)

upload_2021-1-12_12-13-40.png

But more so than any ultimate combo, knowing where the real target is for a Gr4 race event, compared to a Gr3 is what's helpful. I know that in Gr4 cars, I am at a K' Speed Score of 79 or so, but more critically, closer to 85 in the last six months. So I can estimate my real target for that week at 1.5% off the top 10 times, to be at the same competitive level as I have been racing, whereas the K' Target on the page only seeks to protect my overall rating.

upload_2021-1-12_12-21-52.png

Likewise, my Gr3 performance is a notch lower, so I can calibrate around that.

upload_2021-1-12_12-20-45.png

There are a lot of things I could mess around with to look in more detail, but that's the critical part, being able to sort out what to really target.

I think there is most very likely a smaller range for speeds in the Gr4 cars as the performance is easier to extract, while Gr2 and Gr1 cars separate the field more, in pace (and SF...).

There isn't enough data to say for sure, but it does align with my 'gut feel' that I'm fastest at Suzuka overall, regardless of the car type that week. (Comparing the Rank and Gap to Top Time as some tracks may have a narrower window... as someone else pointed out, the number of turns on a course has more impact on the 'spread' between drivers and gap to top times, than anything).

By the way, the red rank times on the sheet are the bottom three that stand to be replaced by new ones, if I exceed the K' targets for that week, just made it easier to spot them with a conditional format.

PS: I first started to really pay attention to this when @Jwptexas and I met online, and he just shot past me on the DR boards... he mentioned 'you have to qualify better' and I knew he was right, so I wanted to start paying attention to what the time targets needed to be to start in the top 3 or 4 in Dailies... because he's right. It's critical, if you want to increase your DR running them (and avoid trouble with SR and idiots punting you). So to have an idea where I'd need to be, I started looking closer at the data. I know that if I match or beat my Target Times, I'll have a decent starting position. Though, in NA with a limited population of regular drivers (at least who are SR 90-99), and at 35k DR, it's harder and harder because I'm often in the 'top split' for Dailies, so the top four or five spots are going to go to the aliens who will paste me no matter what.

And finally: comparing my Alt, where I don't 'curate' my K' Speed Score, I just run what I want, sometimes scouting to decide whether to race on my main account for DR mining, to my main account, the K' Speed Score isn't that different... it's a pretty robust way to measure your pace, for most players, I think. Of course there are exceptions, who might approach the game differently and therefore generate a lot of different data, but it's been interesting to me that the Alt account is only marginally lower than my main one, where I have made effort to nudge it up and protect it.

upload_2021-1-12_12-41-53.jpegupload_2021-1-12_12-41-29.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-12_12-19-11.png
    upload_2021-1-12_12-19-11.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Great stuff, Kosmo. Did you have to enter all of the data by hand, or is there a way to get it off that page?

I think your Gr 4 analysis is particularly interesting -- all of those are recent times, and the META each week has often been an AWD/FF car. It makes me think that you should pick a FF manu for FIA.

Of course there are exceptions, who might approach the game differently and therefore generate a lot of different data, but it's been interesting to me that the Alt account is only marginally lower than my main one, where I have made effort to nudge it up and protect it.

My alt has a higher K' score than my main account. I rarely qualify on on it, and when I do, it's usually a "**** you" time to get in front and get some SR back, lol.

Great stuff, Kosmo. Did you have to enter all of the data by hand, or is there a way to get it off that page?

I think your Gr 4 analysis is particularly interesting -- all of those are recent times, and the META each week has often been an AWD/FF car. It makes me think that you should pick a FF manu for FIA.
You can cut/paste from the Kudosprime page, the table of times each week, as long as you're careful to capture the whole table it pastes pretty easily into Excel. The only drudgery is adjusting the formula references, to capture the longer set of rows, and make sure the references are catching all of the new data correctly, when you keep the current week's lines on the top. I could probably set it up to make it easier, but haven't put a lot of thought into it.

You might notice that I also copy the K' targets on the right as well, and theres a little formula and conditional formatting to show whether I've met it or not, and whether the new K' Speed Score is above the old one or not.

Good points about the Manufacturers choice... I absolutely love the TT... we get along well and some of my best performances have come in that car, in the Dailies and Nations races. I have really figured out how to manage the torque steer and keep the pace up through the apex on that car with a healthy dose of part-throttle (which is my natural way of driving IRL... I want to load the driveline and feel the front end of the car) But... the R8! It's another story altogether- I just can't come to terms with that one, so the Gr3 races would be awful. Maybe I should invest in more practice with it and see if I can't do better overall. But I also don't want to fall victim to tire wear, and in longer races with high tire wear, I am usually pretty good at protecting them in the Porsche and doing well that way, as a result. So many balancing competitive factors in racing... one of the fun things about it.

And perhaps its stubbornness, but the Porsche that I love and have stayed true to in the Manufacturers Series... is not statistically my best car, but I enjoy racing it and how it drives... it's consistent for me, even if it leaves me a little off the mark on ultimate pace.

What I wish is that Mercedes' Gr4 car was a Scirocco/TT fighter in the A-Class, with the GT in the Gr3... would make more sense than the terrible SLS in the Gr4 category. That would give me a solid FF car to run in Gr4 and a pretty consistent competitor in the GT in Gr3. Of course, if we're wishing, I'd love to see the Corvette fleet updated to a C8 in Gr3 with the C7 or Camaro GT4 in Gr4, and then I'd be happy to run with Chevrolet. But the old adage about wishing in one hand...

@Milouse
Thank you very much for all of your hard work! I use the site every time I go on GT. It's helped me track my stats and I am finally a step away from A rank! :D

I have a question though and at the top of the stats (mobile) next to DR points it says top 'x'%. Is this stat for my country or my region? Thank you

"But" would it be possible to get this stat:
https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?stat_preset=dr_breakdown
with parameter:
Active (last 7 days)
Added ;) (almost, as it's with over 20 races filter)
https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?stat_preset=dr_breakdown_20_active1
https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?stat_preset=dr_breakdown_20_active7
https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?stat_preset=dr_breakdown_20_active90

I also edited the footnote so it's clearer that those statistics are not based on real-time data.

My Daily Race Qualifications is showing the same circuit (Monza) logged twice this week. Probably temporary but I thought I should report it.

My Daily Race Qualifications is showing the same circuit (Monza) logged twice this week. Probably temporary but I thought I should report it.

I think that was probably cos they had to redo the races due to having the wrong tyre requirements on Monday morning

Indeed, someone warned me last week of double leaderboards on Monza.
I saw that there were two events per region and that they each pointed to the same leaderboards. So i delete the oldest events. But apparently, my server script found and added them again behind my back. And now they have been archived with the Monday switch. I'll fix that asap (it needs a bit of time)

Edit: fixed (easier than i thought). I hope this ghost events won't pop back.

Last edited:
Hi @Milouse .
Since you already have this service Stats | Gran Turismo Sport | kudosprime.com, that search for a user based on a PSN iD, I imagine having a Discord bot that implements this service shouldn't be so much work (after you figure out how a discord bot is implemented).

Have you already though about it?
I was thinking that you could implement a discord bot where we can say like:

!ku gts_search milouse​

and get as a response the link for the Kudoprofile and the first lines that are only text. Like this:

Milouse | Stats | Gran Turismo Sport | kudosprime.com
Speed Score
(+0.14)
Times

SPORT MODE

Races37 | Finished: 35 (35*)
Performances25,880 (Top 4%) Graph Details
Sportmanship (SR)99/99 Graph Details
Wins9 (9*) | Daily: 5 / FIA: 4
Consecutive Clean Races2
Pole Position8 | Daily: 5 / FIA: 3
Leading Laps25.3% | Daily: 32.7% | FIA: 21.6%
Fastest Laps6
Current CarSubaru WRX Gr.4
Distinct Days Driving112
Campaign School100 %
Campaign Circuit66 %
Campaign Mission57 %
Car(s)156
Car(s) bought15
Credits earned12,749,110 Graph Details
Mi earned98,020 Graph Details
Xp Level32 | 2% (431 pts)
Distance driven11,255.683 Km Graph Details
Time driven3 days, 0 hours, 51 min and 10 s.
Drift Points0
Drift Pts / meter0.00
Liveries20
Photos553
Country
france.png
France
Profile iD1122349 (Link to Official)
Followers19​

I think it would be great.

Best regards,
Ricardo

@RicSalM Thank you for bringing this into my mind, I'm using Discord only when i have to (i don't like the closed structure of it, i prefer open forums). I do not plan to do this particular bot though. But it's good for me to have this in the back of my head in the future ;)

@Milouse Have you ever considered putting a Regional/World K’Score ranking list on KP? I know you’ve said before that the reason you don’t do it for a DR ranking is because it takes so long to scan though all the people who’s DR changes daily. But with K’Score only changing once a week, would that make it any easier to do? It would be pretty cool to see who has the fastest K’Speed scores and where you stand overall. :)

Last edited:
@Milouse Have you ever considered putting a Regional/World K’Score ranking list on KP? I know you’ve said before that the reason you don’t do it for a DR ranking is because it takes so long to scan though all the people who’s DR changes daily. But with K’Score only changing once a week, would that make it any easier to do? It would be pretty cool to see who has the fastest K’Speed scores and where you stand overall. :)
After having explored the subject and doing tests, i came to the conclusion that it is very challenging to do that, but for totally different reason than the one for DR ranking.
Number of profiles that posted at least one time in Daily Races is around 2.6 millions. Extracting their times among 43 millions of entries (3.3 Gigabytes of data, and growing), ordering them and calculate K' Speed Scores one by one for each of those profiles doesn't seem reasonable.

After having explored the subject and doing tests, i came to the conclusion that it is very challenging to do that, but for totally different reason than the one for DR ranking.
Number of profiles that posted at least one time in Daily Races is around 2.6 millions. Extracting their times among 43 millions of entries (3.3 Gigabytes of data, and growing), ordering them and calculate K' Speed Scores one by one for each of those profiles doesn't seem reasonable.

That’s cool, I appreciate the info. Thanks for your time man!! :cheers:

@Milouse in a similar vein to Pigems question, I imagine that's also the reason why we can't see a ranking of who has the highest number of races, wins, poles, FL, distance driven, etc?

Jason Guernsey's site used to have ranges with % of players (e.g. 90-100 wins X%) , but no way to know who's actually at the top. I can't reach the site anymore so that info is gone forever now...

https://www.jasonguernsey.net/gts/

Last edited:
@Milouse in a similar vein to Pigems question, I imagine that's also the reason why we can't see a ranking of who has the highest number of races, wins, poles, FL, distance driven, etc?
This problem is way worse as it would involves scanning each and every existing profile at regular intervals.
K' strategy regarding official GT live data is currently:
- Realtime on-demand deep profile analysis for each player stat page.
- Scanning of 1/200 profiles once a month for building global stats (takes +3 hours)
- Realtime on-demand access of live "daily" and time attack leaderboards
- Archiving of closed boards once a week (from which is generated K' Speed Score on player stat page access)
- Scanning for new profiles once every hour to ensure search by name feature.

Back