GT Sport on K' | Profiles, Events, Leaderboards, Stats, Cars | Feedback

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 755 comments
Regarding the daily races leader boards, would you be able to show which car was used by the players for their top qualifying laps?

Last edited:
Would it be possible to have the daily race leaderboards sorted by DR level?
A long as i keep the leaderboards live, no.
In theory it would be possible to make a kind of arbitrary snapshot of a leaderboard with DR (by checking each driver DR one by one), but since DR are evolving all the time, it would quickly lose relevance. I don't think it is worth the effort.

Last edited:
A long as i keep the leaderboards live, no.
In theory it would be possible to make a kind of arbitrary snapshot of a leaderboard with DR (by checking each driver DR one by one), but since DR are evolving all the time, it would quickly lose relevance. I don't think it is worth the effort.
Fair enough, but if the data did include DR in the background, could the times be made available in download format as well so that the data could be interrogated by the user?
My reason for asking initially is because I would like to compare myself to drivers at my lowly level 😃

Fair enough, but if the data did include DR in the background, could the times be made available in download format as well so that the data could be interrogated by the user?
My reason for asking initially is because I would like to compare myself to drivers at my lowly level 😃
Try GTBlade.com if you want to see where you stack up in qualifying.

And since i put my nose in it, here's a one-time stat as we passed the 50 millions mark in the times posted on Daily Race and Time Attack mode. Number of time posted by country:
Times Nb Country
5,847,845 United States
5,308,882 Germany
5,193,995 United Kingdom
4,857,986 Spain
4,206,222 France
4,088,688 Japan
3,821,008 Italy
1,702,621 Brazil
1,445,730 Netherlands
1,436,172 Australia
1,166,979 Canada
1,003,793 Russia
939,036 Belgium
851,229 Portugal
831,221 Poland
579,058 Switzerland
559,205 Hong Kong
546,485 Austria
507,164 Argentina
457,330 Czech Republic
433,301 Finland
374,770 Hungary
374,158 Denmark
368,090 Greece
336,388 South Africa
283,857 Mexico
273,297 Sweden
244,087 Ireland
232,137 Taiwan
227,721 Turkey
222,481 New Zealand
211,079 Norway
202,692 Croatia
192,268 Malaysia
168,559 Chile
139,424 Ukraine
132,990 Korea
129,089 Thailand
123,960 Indonesia
121,032 Slovakia
120,005 Colombia
90,713 Singapore
88,250 Romania
81,767 Saudi Arabia
71,101 UAE
63,282 Bulgaria
57,887 India
55,576 Slovenia
52,168 Luxembourg
51,909 Costa Rica
41,915 Uruguay
41,327 Peru
32,644 Israel
28,318 China
19,427 Ecuador
16,210 Panama
15,610 Cyprus
15,407 Malta
13,925 Guatemala
10,440 Kuwait
10,355 Iceland
10,200 Qatar
9,763 Lebanon
9,581 Oman
7,551 El Salvador
7,422 Paraguay
7,241 Bahrain
6,621 Bolivia
4,353 Honduras
1,070 Nicaragua

28k from China got through, I thought they wouldn’t even be able to play?
Indeed. But those are times. Across the last three closed boards, there are only 84 players registered as Chinese. They (you)? are 960 from Belgium, and 12,931 from US.

28k from China got through, I thought they wouldn’t even be able to play?
They can't play from within China, but if they have a chinese PSN account and are playing in a different country it works fine and still shows as a Chinese account.

Last edited:
I added a new global Stats:
Race Track recurrence in Daily Races and Time Attack since 2018 June 13th (prior events are ignored)
Best track on top :D
Great stat, but I think it's missing a few tracks potentially. We've had a time trial at Willow Horse Thief Mile (2020-12-03) and it's not on the list.

Would be interesting to do it for FIA also, although you'd have to compile the info manually I think.

Great stat, but I think it's missing a few tracks potentially. We've had a time trial at Willow Horse Thief Mile (2020-12-03) and it's not on the list.

Would be interesting to do it for FIA also, although you'd have to compile the info manually I think.
Well spotted, the stats wasn't counting Time Attack since it was incorrectly filtered by a region filter (to avoid to count every event three times). It's fixed.

The FIA events don't exist in the K' database, so i don't even consider including them in the count.

Last edited:
Cheers Milouse, thanks for fixing that up 👍

Comparing it with the master track list, these following tracks have never been used in any daily/TT:
Blue Moon Oval Reverse & Infield B Reverse
BB Raceway Reverse
St Croix A Forward*
Fisherman Forward* & Reverse
Horse Thief Mile Reverse
*these tracks I know have been used in FIA races.

I assume your list also excludes all the dailies from before 2018-06-13, because they're all listed as ??? on kudos?

BTW, I see you're starting to add the actual cars to the TT list as well. If you need any help filling in, I kept a list of all the combos here:

For what it's worth,
Since i don't know what PD will do with official access to GT Sport profiles in future, i added a player stat page caching. Note that it will only trigger if you access any player's page while being connected on K'.
So, if in distant future PD decides to pull the plug on GT Sport servers, you will likely still have a trace of your performances and history on K' (in the last seen state)

Last edited:
If our DR/SR carries over to GT7, I wonder if our other stats like wins/poles/FL also carry over? Would make sense to but this is PD we're talking about.

For what it's worth,
Since i don't know what PD will do with official access to GT Sport profiles in future, i added a player stat page caching. Note that it will only trigger if you access any player's page while being connected on K'.
So, if in distant future PD decides to pull the plug on GT Sport servers, you will likely still have a trace of your performances and history on K' (in the last seen state)
Will GT7 take over the GT Sport servers, or will they use new ones? Possibly having daily races on both, simultaneously, for a while?
Are you saying that it's unknown, at this point?
I don't fully understand the meaning behind your message (tech stuff).

@sturk0167 The way KP works is, it parses the info you get from your official profile from PD, what you see when you click on "link to Official". Nothing is stored, it's a better representation of the stats PD makes available for viewing.

@Milouse rightly questions how long those GT Sport profiles will remain available (with all stats) after GT7 releases. So to prevent not having your data anymore, he's saving your stats every time you access your info on KP. So if the official servers go down or change, you can still view your last saved stats.

Very nice @Milouse!

I do wonder what PD is going to do after you start playing GT7. Will those stats become THE stats, or will it co-exist along your GT Sport stats (if you keep playing that as well). Two separate stats, or will it update back and forth.

I assume your list also excludes all the dailies from before 2018-06-13, because they're all listed as ??? on kudos?
Yes.
BTW, I see you're starting to add the actual cars to the TT list as well. If you need any help filling in, I kept a list of all the combos here:
Thanks. It's not my priority right now. There's more opportunity to add data on K' that i can handle myself, and it will be worse with GT7.
I do wonder what PD is going to do after you start playing GT7. Will those stats become THE stats, or will it co-exist along your GT Sport stats (if you keep playing that as well). Two separate stats, or will it update back and forth.
That's unlikely they'll merge the ranking since PD gave a date of start of transfert (2022-02-15) for the profile data. I understand it's a one-way transfert.
So i think we'll get two rankings since once DR and SR have been updated independently, there's no logical way to merge them.
Will GT7 take over the GT Sport servers, or will they use new ones? Possibly having daily races on both, simultaneously, for a while?
Nowadays, with dynamically scalable cloud infrastructures, i don't think PD will bother with physical ressources reallocation. That should be handled smoothly as one game needs rise and fade.
As for the common data or events to both games, the notion of "transfert" should leads to think that it won't happen.

Last edited:
Anybody understand that Drop and can tell me whats wrong there? I'm extremly pissed and frustrated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220226-150712_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220226-150712_Samsung Internet.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20220226-150720_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220226-150720_Samsung Internet.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20220226-150732_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220226-150732_Samsung Internet.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Anybody understand that Drop and can tell me whats wrong there? I'm extremly pissed and frustrated.
Yeah, that has happened to me many times.
Your SR can't be more than 2 letters below your DR. When your SR drops to E, your DR gets lowered to C.
I don't think it makes a lot of sense. Why can't a driver be A/D rated? Not sure what their reasoning is for that.

What a big big crap is that because my DR is dropping from 23000 to 7000 because my SR dropped because the races were so awful that night that can't be true.

What a big big crap is that because my DR is dropping from 23000 to 7000 because my SR dropped because the races were so awful that night that can't be true.
It can happen to anyone. Some people have had their SR go from A+ to D after a really bad race. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't mean to sound critical but when SR drops that radically it is usually because the driver starts on a dirty racing style of ramming and hitting from behind, forcing other drivers off in a vigorous way...
Just my observations and OPINION....

Back