GT Sport on K' | Profiles, Events, Leaderboards, Stats, Cars | Feedback

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 755 comments
One comment: :banghead:

Nope. And this time, we can't blame unfinished following races...

And not quitted-from previous races either, they show up quite differently.

8 more races captured, 11 more cases of SR falling past 35 with DR >20000... and no DR resets in sight.

srdrop35-240.png

The streamer (KAKUNASAN) quit from one race as well, but I managed to work out the finishing order anyway :D

So, the DR boosting bug isn't as simple as we thought, but that's OK. The truly puzzling one is TeamPro from previous post, where he didn't get reset to 20000 after falling below 15 SR with >20000 DR - hard to say if that could be a different showing of the same bug, or just another bug :banghead: Even more annoying is that he did get a reset up to 50000... a race or two after I'd stopped watching him :grumpy:

@Milouse
@Outspacer

If this helps in your research...

I was a casualty of BB to DE on Saturday. SR dropped to 3 and DR automatically set to 7000.

Thanks, and ouch, that's why I don't do ovals/tokyo etc! That 7000 case seems to be the only one behaving itself at the moment.

Thanks, and ouch, that's why I don't do ovals/tokyo etc! That 7000 case seems to be the only one behaving itself at the moment.

Very frustrating that my colleague reset upwards to 20000 last week and, when "rebuilding", his races in CE counted on TOP of the 20000 'reset' figure - he was about on 15600, reset to 20000 and is now on 25800!

I've signed up.. but can't sign in. Every time i try to log in nothing happens.. i just go to the same page again without loggin in....

Why?

I've signed up.. but can't sign in. Every time i try to log in nothing happens.. i just go to the same page again without loggin in....

Why?
Your logging fail without any known reason. I can confirm that you are not doing anything wrong and that it's not related to your browser: you didn't do mistake in your email/password but the server still spit an error in my logs. That's the very first time i see this. Could you try to connect using your Nickname instead of your email (both are supposed to work) and tell me if the problem is the same ?

I'm currently working on adding social service instant sign-up (Google is working in beta, not live yet, and i plan to add Facebook as well.). It will be possible to link existing account, and the link will be automatic if email used is the Google/Facebook verified one.

Your logging fail without any known reason. I can confirm that you are not doing anything wrong and that it's not related to your browser: you didn't do mistake in your email/password but the server still spit an error in my logs. That's the very first time i see this. Could you try to connect using your Nickname instead of your email (both are supposed to work) and tell me if the problem is the same ?

I'm currently working on adding social service instant sign-up (Google is working in beta, not live yet, and i plan to add Facebook as well.). It will be possible to link existing account, and the link will be automatic if email used is the Google/Facebook verified one.

Thanks for your help! I've used my nickname and that worked! Thanks man!

Hi,
since he reached lv 35, 45 and 50 the same day (27th of January), could it be related to the debug-menu access bug ?
Could be I guess.

I was just looking up stats of some player sI raced with last night and thought this looked a bit odd. Especially given the lack of game time, earnings and mileage driven.

7.6m XP points stands out as well :lol:

Xp Level50 | 100% (7649702 pts)

Last edited:
@Milouse Firstly, great work 👍 and secondly, I noticed yesterday when I did 4 races that the first 3 were counted as 1 day and the 4th was counted as a seperate day (the last one was in the afternoon). Is this because the time zone isn't set to my region? I'm in Sth. Australia.

Edit: I should add, they were all at the same car/track combo.

Last edited:
@Milouse Firstly, great work 👍 and secondly, I noticed yesterday when I did 4 races that the first 3 were counted as 1 day and the 4th was counted as a seperate day (the last one was in the afternoon). Is this because the time zone isn't set to my region? I'm in Sth. Australia.
This is handle by the official servers. I always assumed that the reset is at midnight based on the local player time, but that may be because it's what is set on Polyphony Digital's server setting for my region (only on timezone, CET, in my country). You should ask an other Australian in your timezone at what time the daily miles target resets.

This is handle by the official servers. I always assumed that the reset is at midnight based on the local player time, but that may be because it's what is set on Polyphony Digital's server setting for my region (only on timezone, CET, in my country). You should ask an other Australian in your timezone at what time the daily miles target resets.
From what I can gather, the time does reset at midnight for milage. I'll try and check to see if one of my friends account acts the same as mine. It does seem to be operating on a different time zone for your site, but just for counting the days of DR/SR.

I've got some fun data from my Draft bump marathon on Bluemoon bay today.
It seems SR gains and losses depend on your SR level as I was pretty consistently bumping for the entire race, a very good strategy. (Except in the first race where I ran out of fuel, oops)

Sat Feb 17 2018 14:54:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) -> DR:37761 | SR:99/99 | Races:1220 | DPUR:39
Sat Feb 17 2018 15:25:16 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) -> DR:50000 | SR:21/99 | Races:1221 | DPUR:200 12th -> 15th -88 SR
Sat Feb 17 2018 15:57:06 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) -> DR:50046 | SR:21/99 | Races:1222 | DPUR:200 3rd -> 1st -0 SR
Sat Feb 17 2018 16:53:17 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) -> DR:50127 | SR:30/99 | Races:1223 | DPUR:201 2nd -> 1st +9 Brand's hatch
Sat Feb 17 2018 17:25:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) -> DR:7000 | SR:1/99 | Races:1224 | DPUR:175 1st -> 1st -29 SR
Sat Feb 17 2018 17:57:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) -> DR:9744 | SR:54/99 | Races:1225 | DPUR:96 1st -> 1st +53 SR
Sat Feb 17 2018 18:56:47 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) -> DR:12676 | SR:45/99 | Races:1226 | DPUR:13 2nd -> 1st -9 SR
Sat Feb 17 2018 19:26:20 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) -> DR:13994 | SR:46/99 | Races:1227 | DPUR:20 1st -> 1st +1 SR
Sat Feb 17 2018 19:55:30 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) -> DR:15175 | SR:29/99 | Races:1228 | DPUR:26 3rd -> 2nd -17 SR
Sat Feb 17 2018 20:28:49 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) -> DR:16207 | SR:37/99 | Races:1229 | DPUR:31 1st -> 1st +8 SR
Sat Feb 17 2018 20:55:23 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) -> DR:17220 | SR:25/99 | Races:1230 | DPUR:36 1st -> 2nd -12 SR
Sat Feb 17 2018 21:30:36 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) -> DR:18280 | SR:42/99 | Races:1231 | DPUR:41 1st -> 1st +7 SR
Sat Feb 17 2018 22:15:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) -> DR:19464 | SR:38/99 | Races:1232 | DPUR:47 1st -> 1st -4 SR

Strategy for the race, start at fuel map 1 for the first two turns then switch to 2 while draft bumping, ideally trying to separate from the pack with one other car yet usually it took 5 laps or more to split off with 2 others. Pit at end of lap 13, continue draft bumping at fuel map 2, then switch to 1 for the last 4 or 5 laps while waiting for the right opportunity to slingshot and catch on to a back marker to secure the win. That is if the cars in front don't run out of fuel which also happened a few times.

One Brand's hatch race in between waiting for the 17:00 race. Maximum SR drop 88 points from SR.S, maximum gain 53 points from SR.E. I got the reset glitch first, setting my DR to 50k after the first drop to SR.C, the drop to SR.E reduced it to 7K.

My ratings are all screwed up now yet it turned out to be a very exciting set of races, pure strategy and a lot of carefully timed bumps, working together to get ahead. The best chase was when I got separated from 1st and 2nd place in an accidental wall hit and found a willing back marker to use to catch back up. Finished 2nd, close finish. No matter what SR I was, the racing was excellent with very little issues going through corners together. As the day went on more people caught on to draft bumping, more fun. Upside down world where the top 3 drop a whole SR level while the rest of the room has blue ratings.

The SR formula seems to oscillate and settle around 40 for the way I was driving.

@Milouse Really like the GTS section on your page, especially the stats. I check them regularly to see how I'm doing in the sport races. :) I have a quick question/suggestion for you. Do you know if there's any data stored on the server of how many miles you've driven on ovals? This would be very useful to see how you're doing on the King of the Ovals trophy. Especially since some people, like me, can't get that one to unlock. I'd really like to know how many miles the game thinks I've done since I believe I'm far above the requirement for that trophy already. It's a shame it won't just show this in game.

As @Nuschel01 noted, i updated KudosPrime last night with a Mobile version (only on GT Sport section).
K' server detects if your device is of Mobile type and automatically display a Mobile version by default. You can override this detection from the side menu (desktop button at bottom):
upload_2018-2-21_12-30-49.png

A "Mobile" button will then be displayed at the very bottom of every page of the desktop version.

It seems to have been compressed even on PC for me?
Are you referring to the DR/SR player graph ?
These graphs used to have always the same height, which was big on some screens. Now, their height is set as a fraction (30%) of the browser window height when loading. Be sure to set it as you prefer before loading a page stats.

Also, The various players Global Stats have also been updated (fresh data).
upload_2018-2-21_12-54-3.png

Are you referring to the DR/SR player graph ?
These graphs used to have always the same height, which was big on some screens. Now, their height is set as a fraction (30%) of the browser window height when loading. Be sure to set it as you prefer before loading a page stats.

Yes, I was... they looked really small and compressed (my progression went from upwards to basically flat :lol:). I see though, zoom out and then reload makes it bigger :)

Not a fan of the new graphs on desktop, even with the zooming work around.

I shouldn't have to zoom out a page to about 50% to get a graph which is of a better height. And even then, it doesn't solve the full problem as then it is way too small on the page.

Plus, on a zoomed out page, it is harder to read the axis, the data above (Wins etc) and the exact DR/SR below.

I shouldn't have to zoom out a page to about 50% to get a graph which is of a better height. And even then, it doesn't solve the full problem as then it is way too small on the page.

Plus, on a zoomed out page, it is harder to read the axis, the data above (Wins etc) and the exact DR/SR below.
I agree... the zooming workaround also reduces resolution.

Good morning. Yesterday after a somewhat savage day at monza...i received the dr boost to 50000 since my sr was literally going down the toilet. Does it go back to the 32000 i was when i get the sr back up? Or does it stay at the higher number?

I agree... the zooming workaround also reduces resolution.
I changed the Profile stat page in the non-mobile version:
- Taller DR, shorter SR graph (since DR as more subtlety in values)
- A small handle at the bottom right corner of each graph allow you to resize it - graph being then redrawn on-the-fly. The size is not retained upon reload.

Good morning. Yesterday after a somewhat savage day at monza...i received the dr boost to 50000 since my sr was literally going down the toilet. Does it go back to the 32000 i was when i get the sr back up? Or does it stay at the higher number?
You're up for good, your DR will go toward the value you worth naturally. You may have tough races if you're over-evaluated by 20,000.
Unless you tank your SR even more to go down to 20,000.

- A small handle at the bottom right corner of each graph allow you to resize it - graph being then redrawn on-the-fly. The size is not retained upon reload.
That's much better, thank you :cheers:. One very small issue, more to do with the user, is you can drag the stats off the white background.

d.png

Edit: Would it be better/possible to have the handle in the corner of the background?

Last edited:

You're up for good, your DR will go toward the value you worth naturally. You may have tough races if you're over-evaluated by 20,000.
Unless you tank your SR even more to go down to 20,000.
Ouch...thanks mate. Just one last thing will it change back to an A rating? At the moment its b b

Back