GT Sport "Release Period Announcement" To Come at Sony E3 Briefing

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 313 comments
Austria
Austria

20170612013948.png

Last edited:
I wasn't expecting it to be featured at the live presentation in anything but a short cut trailer, but release announcement before it does have a second fiddle feel.

Is Poly seen like an embarrassing family member by Sony? :lol:

I disagree. Sony's giving them 30 minutes of a stream all to themselves. That actually says a lot about what they think of them. It's not the main show, but this will give them a chance to actually talk about the game quite a bit as well as show it off. If it were in the show it'd just be 1-2m and that's it.

I fear hearing something like...
"Gran Turismo Sport is coming Q2 2018!"

How good Kazunori is at English btw?

If he didn't run that tweet past translator san before posting then he has no business tweeting at all. But his English is good enough that he'd know the difference between date and period.

I disagree. Sony's giving them 30 minutes of a stream all to themselves. That actually says a lot about what they think of them. It's not the main show, but this will give them a chance to actually talk about the game quite a bit as well as show it off. If it were in the show it'd just be 1-2m and that's it.

Counter point is that the stream will have 150k up viewers and it's followed and preceded by other wanted games so it helps.
Counter counter point is that they still can have a trailer there so it's all moot.

I can't remember any specific examples, but there definitely was some translation issues before.

Ah, but not a new one! ;)

Quite good actually. He understands conversational English very well from my personal experience.
That's why I asked because I don't remember him speaking English but I think i remember him responding to those who asked in english.

Back