GT Sport: Special Cars Color Variation List

Japan
Japan
PettyWingman
i1rBJBbidVfuquH.jpg

It's not well known how to check the color variations of the Mileage Store exclusive cars and the unpurchasable cars, so I have listed them up here.
Any new information or corrections are welcome!

Default Color: Bold
Exclusive Colors to the "Road Cars": Underline

Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3 Road Car
DfP4AivVMAAEzUL

• Gran Turismo Silver
  • Arctic White
  • Velocity Yellow Tintcoat
  • Laguna Blue Tintcoat
  • Torch Red
  • Crystal Red Tintcoat
  • Lime Rock Green
  • Cyber Gray Metallic
  • Night Race Blue Metallic
    Blade Silver Metallic is not available.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.B Road Car
DfP4Oy3VQAAU7Gn

• Red Metallic
  • Lightning Blue Mica
  • White Pearl
  • Gran Turismo Silver
  • Titanium Grey Metallic
  • Phantom Black Pearl

Subaru WRX Gr.B Road Car
DfP4ab_V4AAa5lP

• Crystal White Pearl
  • Ice Silver Metallic
  • Gran Turismo Silver
  • Dark Gray Metallic
  • Crystal Black Silica
  • WR Blue Pearl
  • Pure Red
  • Sunrise Yellow

Ford Mustang Gr.3 Road Car
DfP4nEtU8AIZTq7

• Oxford White
  • Gran Turismo Silver
  • Guard
  • Magnetic
  • Shadow Black
  • Triple Yellow
  • Competition Orange
  • Race Red
  • Ruby Red Tinted Clearcoat Metallic
  • Deep Impact Blue
    Ingot Silver is not available.

Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car
DfP4zy-VQAEX8O2

• Gran Turismo Silver
  • Soul Red Premium Metallic
  • Blue Reflex Mica
  • Deep Crystal Blue Mica
  • Titanium Flash Mica
  • Snow Flake White Pearl Mica
  • Meteor Gray Mica
  • Jet Black Mica
    Sonic Silver Metallic is not available.

Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car
DfP4-mcVMAEWEu3

• Pearl White
  • Gran Turismo Silver
  • Perla Nera Black
  • Rouge Moroccan
  • Blue Hyperion
  • China Blue
    Pearl White is the same color as Blanc Perle nacré.
    Perla Nera Black is the same color as Noir Perla Nera.

Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road Car
DfP5I28UEAAAaFq

• Bianco Alfa
  • Bianco trofeo
  • Gran Turismo Silver
  • Grigio Stromboli
  • Giallo Prototipo
  • Rosso Alfa
  • Rosso Competizione
  • Nero Alfa
    Carrara White is not available.

BMW M4 Safety Car
DniTRx1V4AAmR9-

The colors are unnamed in game.​
  • Alpine White
  • Gold (Unidentified)
  • Orange (Unidentified)
  • Red (Unidentified)
  • Light Blue (Unidentified)

Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car
DniTRdNV4AUZeQO

The colors are unnamed in game.​
  • Silver (Unidentified)
  • Orange (Unidentified)
  • Hyacinth Red Metallic

Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Safety Car
EMiq-sfUcAAdptq

The color is unnamed in game.​
  • Jaune Sirius 2

Toyota Crown Athlete G Safety Car
EMiq9mIUcAMo640

• Jaune Sirius 2

Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy Safety Car
ENGuDk5U8AA53EZ

• Jaune Sirius 2

Nissan GT-R Safety Car
DniTSK5U4AAUXgi

Only one livery is available.​

Toyota GR Supra (Nürburgring 24 Hours Race 2019 Livery)
ENMH_3zUUAEhvyv

Audi R18 TDI (Le Mans 2011)
D8YMb47UYAA3tU1

Only one livery is available, of course.​

Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo LH Edition
EMRFOxnUUAEcO8L

(Courtesy of @17YARIS_Tuned on Twitter)

Last edited:
Thanks for this article, I was actually doing something similar myself but have not had much time for it.

I wonder how it will take for all the road car colours to appear in the Mile Exchange since the Mazda Atenza and Mitsubishi Lancer have only appeared in one colour so far.

Yep, fantastic resource. I love the seven cars but rarely drive them since they are so OP.

Also I have my own paints and wheels ontop so I dont feel like I care too much about the original colours, nor will I buy more especially now they are 4,000 credits.

Maybe they are restricting colour choices to stretch out the content for the big time collectors.

Where did you get the screenshots from??? Are they just the colours from the base models in the dealership? Because the Mazda and Evo has only appeared in one colour so far. Also the Kart I believe only ever comes in white as the prize for watching the etiquette videos.

I took note of every colour that has come up in rotation so far:

M4 SC (White, Blue, Cream, Orange, Red)
AMG SC (Grey, Orange)
C7 (Blue, Silver, Red, Yellow)
Evo (Red)
STI (Grey, Yellow, Blue, White)
Mustang (Orange, Blue, Yellow, Black)
Mazda (Light Silver)
RCZ (Blue, White, Aqua)
Alfa (Yellow, Red, Black)

Where did you get the screenshots from??? Are they just the colours from the base models in the dealership? Because the Mazda and Evo has only appeared in one colour so far. Also the Kart I believe only ever comes in white as the prize for watching the etiquette videos.

I took note of every colour that has come up in rotation so far:

M4 SC (White, Blue, Cream, Orange, Red)
AMG SC (Grey, Orange)
C7 (Blue, Silver, Red, Yellow)
Evo (Red)
STI (Grey, Yellow, Blue, White)
Mustang (Orange, Blue, Yellow, Black)
Mazda (Light Silver)
RCZ (Blue, White, Aqua)
Alfa (Yellow, Red, Black)
These screenshots are from the livery preview screen.
1. Go to livery editor screen of the cars.
2. Don't change anything and upload the design.
3. Go to your library, then select and the preview the livery.

These screenshots are from the livery preview screen.
1. Go to livery editor screen of the cars.
2. Don't change anything and upload the design.
3. Go to your library, then select and the preview the livery.

Thanks, just tried it and sure enough it works. Very interesting finding 👍

Just one more question: how do you know the names of the underlined colours? Just extrapolating from other colours from the same manufacturer? I know the Subaru Sunrise Yellow was probably from the Impreza STI Spec C from GT6. What about the Alfa colours?

Thanks, just tried it and sure enough it works. Very interesting finding 👍

Just one more question: how do you know the names of the underlined colours? Just extrapolating from other colours from the same manufacturer? I know the Subaru Sunrise Yellow was probably from the Impreza STI Spec C from GT6. What about the Alfa colours?
The only way to know the colors' name is to purchase the car.
So the names of some of the 4C Gr.3 Road Car's colors are currently not clear.

Last edited:
Removed Racing Kart 125 Shifter from the list because it's now available in the Brand Central.

Now you can obtain all of the 32 colors.

Heh, talk about good timing for the Kart. Maybe it's about time PD made the Safety Cars and Gr. Road Cars all a permanent ficture in MiEx and allow us to select the paint freely. Just in time for the Anniversary update perhaps?

The only way to know the colors' name is to purchase the car.
So the names of some of the 4C Gr.3 Road Car's colors are currently not clear.

Still doesn't explain how you can list Gran Turismo Silver for the cars that hasn't appeared in silver (Evo, Mustang for example). I mean you can extrapolate it from the other cars and silver is basically the "default" colour, so it's probably the right name, but it's not yet officially confirmed as far as I'm concerned.

Also where did you get Hyacinth Red Metallic for the AMG SC from?

Not attacking your post btw. I'm a sucker for lists but I think we should annotate which colours have been made officially available and the names are 100% correct.

Heh, talk about good timing for the Kart. Maybe it's about time PD made the Safety Cars and Gr. Road Cars all a permanent ficture in MiEx and allow us to select the paint freely. Just in time for the Anniversary update perhaps?

Still doesn't explain how you can list Gran Turismo Silver for the cars that hasn't appeared in silver (Evo, Mustang for example). I mean you can extrapolate it from the other cars and silver is basically the "default" colour, so it's probably the right name, but it's not yet officially confirmed as far as I'm concerned.

Also where did you get Hyacinth Red Metallic for the AMG SC from?

Not attacking your post btw. I'm a sucker for lists but I think we should annotate which colours have been made officially available and the names are 100% correct.
The cursor is pointed at the default colors of the cars when the preview completed its loading.

I had compared the safety cars' colors with the base models' colors, using the preview function.
As a result, I confirmed that the red of the AMG GT SC is completely the same as the Hyacinth Red Metallic of the AMG GT S.
But surprisingly, the M4 SC's red, orange, and light blue didn't match any colors of the M4 Coupe.

You're right, a lot of colors in this list haven't officially confirmed yet.
So I might have to change some of the names of them.

Last edited:
I've collected all of the safety car colors. I've owned the game since launch and have collected every homologation special color so far. For some reason the Evo has only been seen in red and the Atenza in what I presume to be Gran Turismo Silver. I'm surprised we haven't at least seen a Soul Red Atenza yet. Though I at least have the paint chip.

Updated: 4C Gr.3 Road Car in Bianco Alfa

According to my research, Carrara White, available in 4C Launch Edition, didn't match any color of 4C Gr.3 Road Car.
The second color resembles to the white, but the texture on the surface is different.

Last edited:
@Naveek Darkroom
If possible, I want your help.
Are the color names in my list above all correct so far?
I had fixed a color name of 4C Gr.3 Road Car today, but now I want to know whether the sixth color of the car is Rosso Alfa or not.
If not, maybe the car doesn't have any color which 4C LE has.

@Naveek Darkroom
If possible, I want your help.
Are the color names in my list above all correct so far?
I had fixed a color name of 4C Gr.3 Road Car today, but now I want to know whether the sixth color of the car is Rosso Alfa or not.
If not, maybe the car doesn't have any color which 4C LE has.
I remember noticing the other day that I had 2 4C’s in red, one in Rosso Alfa and one in Rosso Competizione.

Now, I did not check at that point, if one was painted with the special colour Rosso Alfa, but I will when I log in next time. (Actually you can tell pretty easily, because painting the 4C also paints over some carbon parts)

I remember noticing the other day that I had 2 4C’s in red, one in Rosso Alfa and one in Rosso Competizione.

Now, I did not check at that point, if one was painted with the special colour Rosso Alfa, but I will when I log in next time. (Actually you can tell pretty easily, because painting the 4C also paints over some carbon parts)
Thanks, you have resolved one of my questions :)

Updated: 4C Gr.3 Road Car in Bianco Alfa

According to my research, Carrara White, available in 4C Launch Edition, didn't match any color of 4C Gr.3 Road Car.
The second color resembles to the white, but the texture on the surface is different.
Now it's clear that the second color of 4C Gr.3 Road Car is "Bianco trofeo".
...But strangely, the "trofeo" isn't capitalized.

Very odd that the Alfa has 2 whites, but neither of them are what comes with the base car. PD logic at its best :boggled:

I was completely misunderstanding something.
I thought that the white of RCZ Gr.3 Road Car was Blanc Perle nacré, just like the normal RCZ GT Line.
But I've learned that it is just called as "Pearl White."

Then... What are the black and red of RCZ Gr.3 Road Car called in game? Does anyone have one or both of them and could you check it out?

I was completely misunderstanding something.
I thought that the white of RCZ Gr.3 Road Car was Blanc Perle nacré, just like the normal RCZ GT Line.
But I've learned that it is just called as "Pearl White."

Then... What are the black and red of RCZ Gr.3 Road Car called in game? Does anyone have one or both of them and could you check it out?
The red Peugeot is indeed Rouge Moroccan. The black one is Perla Nera something else that I don't remember right now (I think it's Perla Nera Black, but not 100% sure). I'll check it later for you and let you know 👍

The red Peugeot is indeed Rouge Moroccan. The black one is Perla Nera something else that I don't remember right now (I think it's Perla Nera Black, but not 100% sure). I'll check it later for you and let you know 👍
Thank you :)

I checked again and I was right before, that black color is indeed called Perla Nera Black.
So they're 'Perla Nera Black' (instead of French name; Noir Perla Nera) and 'Rouge Moroccan' (just like the normal one), right?
Thank you very much :)

4C Gr.3 Road Car in Grigio Stromboli is available for 2 weeks from now.

...And it made the color variations list of the Road Car Series FINALLY COMPLETE!!
I'll be happy if I could get any corrections for the list above.
It's always welcome!

4C Gr.3 Road Car in Grigio Stromboli is available for 2 weeks from now.

...And it made the color variations list of the Road Car Series FINALLY COMPLETE!!
I'll be happy if I could get any corrections for the list above.
It's always welcome!

The final piece of the puzzle has fallen ;) Correct me if I'm wrong though, we still haven't seen some of the colours that are possible (e.g. Atenza and Evo STILL only ever available in silver and red respectively).

Also, anyone knows what car Grigio Stromboli is from originally? I can't remember ever seeing it in GT5/6.

The final piece of the puzzle has fallen ;) Correct me if I'm wrong though, we still haven't seen some of the colours that are possible (e.g. Atenza and Evo STILL only ever available in silver and red respectively).

Also, anyone knows what car Grigio Stromboli is from originally? I can't remember ever seeing it in GT5/6.
Yep, I believe PD have yet to release one last color for the Corvette Road Car and 3 other colors for the Mustang.

Back