• 17,667 comments
airplanes-work-1.jpg

Why would that happen?

Flugplatz:4 wheels in the air and.................nothing
Superb aerodynamics

View attachment 493042

Gran Turismo SPORT
-FIA

So you expected a LMP car to flip like a GT3 car did?

Also, its GT6. Stop being difficult.

I deliberately say nothing.

It seems that you have not seen the difference :)

How about you just say it instead of playing this strange game of yours?

Last edited:
PD's intros have almost always been well done, so have most of their trailer as well.

The only one I didn't really care for was this one:

Seriously, the hell was SCEA thinking with that choice of song? Its why I ended up making this, which ironically had a copyright notice by who else? SCEA :lol:

@RACECAR Oh I remember that one, it was an odd trailer with the only new footage being the cars driving in the Rome track (this was a Gamescom Trailer I think). it's an odd choice for the song but given that I love The heavy I enjoyed it :lol:

Maybe Sony were promoting the band as well.

The second picture is real life

I know. I went to Google Images specifically to find a real life shot of a LHD ND MX5 for comparison. Thanks for pointing that out though, I have no idea how else you thought I found it.

What still baffles me is why a Japanese developer would model a foreign version of a Japanese car made by a Japanese company in their Japanese factory.

I know. I went to Google Images specifically to find a real life shot of a LHD ND MX5 for comparison. Thanks for pointing that out though, I have no idea how else you thought I found it.

What still baffles me is why a Japanese developer would model a foreign version of a Japanese car made by a Japanese company in their Japanese factory.
But they didn't.

Sony had comfirmed that the traditional chinese version of GT Sport would be released in Taiwan and Hong Kong next year。

PlayStation Taiwan only says that the Traditional Chinese version is coming eventually, not next year. Still, great news for us Taiwanese gamers.

Last edited:
GT Sport is already confirmed for 2016. With a beta in early 2016. ;)

Until any game is given a final, absolute release date it's never completely confirmed. With only a year given, there is scope for it dropping back, as many games are doing this gen. Uncharted 4, for example. That was "confirmed" for 2015.

"1:35" Nice to hear that hot brake disc with amazing calipers braking 👍
Those small touches really, really add to the immersion, especially in the cockpit view and it's one of the first things I noticed when I dabbled in sim racing. The rattling cockpit sounds, the squeaky suspension, the grinding gears when you miss a shift, the different types of transmission whine in the various transmission designs etc. really help to suspend reality and put you into the game. Sometimes it's fun to just drive around and listen to the car without thinking about lap times or cornering speeds. :dopey: I really, really hope PD pays attention to the subtle details this time around and not just the engine sound package because even if they get that right or close to it, it'll still be a dull and sterile environment if they don't simulate all the other sounds a car makes at speed.

Not being pessimistic, just pointing out what I see. If they were like the first video with some extended GTS footage, then I'd see some significance. As of now, they're just all the VGT video just without logos. Apart from being good for one big VGT video, there isn't much to them.

Not being pessimistic, just pointing out what I see. If they were like the first video with some extended GTS footage, then I'd see some significance. As of now, they're just all the VGT video just without logos. Apart from being good for one big VGT video, there isn't much to them.
I agree. The videos don't really give us anything, it's just a silent compilation of VGT trailers

Latest Posts

Back