GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Here's one I've just done. It's just uploaded so quality may not be great yet. Tried to get the headset close to my phone.

I found the Ai has been improved. They don't slow down as much when you're close to them. Their pace after the karrussel is impressive [compared to GT6].

The audio quality in relation to the sound of the cars themselves has clearly been drastically improved.

Naturally, with the video being off-screen its hard to judge.

That tyre squealing sound is still awful.

Here's one I've just done. It's just uploaded so quality may not be great yet. Tried to get the headset close to my phone.

I found the Ai has been improved. They don't slow down as much when you're close to them. Their pace after the karrussel is impressive [compared to GT6].

That was absolutely incredible, for GT standards. I can live with that. Let me ask you a few things:

Could you give us some impressions about the graphics? I found your video extremely good in that regard, I'd even say that your video looks better than the official trailer. Honestly.

Also, your honest opinion about the sounds.

I'll patiently wait for your answers. I'm sick, in bed, watching everything I can and you sir just gave me hope again on the game.
Photomode is fantastic, and as a photographer myself I can't wait for it but the core game mode needs to be good.

Anyway, cheers.

Is there a cockpit view in this version? Seems no one plays in that view.. I wonder how the engine sounds there.

I am 100% sure that it was mentioned during yesterday's stream that the gameplay trailer will be available for download after the event.

Does anyone know anything about that? Does 'after the event' also include today? Am I even understanding that right? Am I asking too many questions?

I liked the sound of this Ferrari. And is not a direct feed...

GranTurismoSport-18.jpg

GranTurismoSport-16.jpg

GranTurismoSport-3.jpg

GranTurismoSport-7.jpg

GranTurismoSport-12.jpg

GranTurismoSport-4.jpg
jeez from what im seeing Photomode looks way better than the gameplay. The real photo simulator?

I am 100% sure that it was mentioned during yesterday's stream that the gameplay trailer will be available for download after the event.

Does anyone know anything about that? Does 'after the event' also include today? Am I even understanding that right? Am I asking too many questions?

If the trailer becomes available, be sure to look for it at Gamersyde.com.
Those guys are amazing and their trailers are without a doubt the real thing.
So far, there is no trailer... Just yet.

Could you give us some impressions about the graphics?

Also, your honest opinion about the sounds.

I know some people may read this as a "oh look he's played the game" but I think it's hard to appreciate the improved graphics without doing so.

The lighting improvement is obviously quite easy to see from the stream or a video, but the improved track surface textures, grass and trees, the imperfections of some of the rumble strips and the dirt surrounding some of the more used ones is nice. The depth of field is much, much improved over GT6 (I think they had to lower the textures/res of background assets in 5 to improve the frame rate?). A few people also liked how you could see smoke or dust in other parts of the track around Brands.

Oh dear. They claimed in the stream the professional setting was like racing real humans.

One of the PD guys was rapid on the game. They just need to use his lines. :D

How are the physics?

See my post from the other thread. I might sum up my thoughts in the physics thread but overall quite similar to GT6. They will be improved for release though, specifically the tyre physics.

The audio quality in relation to the sound of the cars themselves has clearly been drastically improved.

Naturally, with the video being off-screen its hard to judge.

That tyre squealing sound is still awful.

They know the tyre squeal is loud and was was kept loud for this event so that players unfamiliar with the game could easily detect the tyres struggling/slipping, I was told. I imagine this will be toned down for release.

Last edited:
I looove the new Car Select UI. The 3D text beside the car is very un-Polyphony (as is the random use of Futura Condensed), but it looks great. The side-by-side view of the interior and exterior inside color selection is nice as well; now Polyphony just has to allow us to modify interior trim and GT Sport will have the ultimate showroom experience.

Back