GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Do you know you can record directly from your PS4 and upload your voice DIRECTLY in share factory right? I watch your vids but sometimes I think you legitimately don't know that feature exist !
I use share factory for compilation videos but I don't have a mic so it doesn't record my voice.

I’m going to make my guess as to which cars these are:

Ferrari 330 P4, Jaguar XJ13, Lamborghini Miura, Ferrari 512BB, Dodge Viper (first gen), McLaren F1, Toyota 2000GT, Toyota FT-1, Toyota Supra (don’t know which one), Lamborghini Diablo GT2.

I have a weak spot for the first gen Viper, so I’m very happy! I’m also very excited about the other cars! :D

EDIT: I think the car in the middle isn’t the McLaren, as @GBalao888 pointed out, it may very well be a Huayra.

Last edited:
What the cars might look like in the photo:

Ferrari 330 P4 '67
Jaguar XJ13 '66
Ford GT '05
Ferrari 512 BB '76
Dodge Viper GTS '02
Toyota 2000GT '69
Toyota FT-1 '14
Toyota Supra RZ '98
Lamborghini Diablo GT '00

I'd be surprised if the car in the middle was the Koenigsegg Regera, but somehow my eyes might be playing tricks with me, as it might be a McLaren F1 or a Pagani Huayra.

I'd be surprised if the car in the middle was the Koenigsegg Regera, but somehow my eyes might be playing tricks with me, as it might be a McLaren F1 or a Pagani Huayra.
Yeah I do not think it resembles the Regera in any way although Koenigsegg will be a welcome addition to GT Sport!
Koenigsegg_Regera_side1.jpg

I've no idea which car is which in the tweet image, so I can't' help with that, but a few things are sort of confirmed with this even though not officially.

1. The 50 cars till the end of March was assumed to mean cars each month but this was never confirmed. With the December and January updates that makes what 25. So we can expect another 25 approx falling in February and March, although we don't know how that's split between the two months.
2. A lot of the 50 cars will be cars seen previously in GT5/6.
3. We need to keep grinding those credits in between releases :D ready for the next month or rely on the randomness of the Daily Award :lol:
4. We may only get info on the cars in the update, with other stuff being left untold beforehand.

With the roster of cars in this list, I think there is more to this update yet, though I'm not sure whether that be new events in GT League, a new track or something completely different but that is just my opinion.

Personal Best. The quality sucks because it was during practice and we can't save replays of practice laps :/

Info in the description of the video. :)

Here are a few of my recent uploads...

There will of course be vids with the new January DLC cars "soon"TM

I still have not my game yet so, sorry for the question: in the Honda video there a few cars with custom livery, and others not. They have a game generated livery or they get it on your library of liverys? Since your playing the solo mode, right?

Back