GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
My E92 M3 content:

Extremely compliant vehicle, takes a dedicated effort to get it unsettled!

Took the C7 Stingray out to try out the new South Inner Loop. Another great layout for my favorite location:

Love hearing that monstrous V8 echo through the expressway. PD really captured the throaty, farty sound of V8 engines this time around - and Tokyo produces some great acoustics to show it off!

Last edited:
Last week i maybe had one of my most dramatic weekly races so far. GR2. @ Fuji Speedway with 2 other top drivers "meagainstyou" and "dillster72" in the lobby. This race had all ingredients to be awesome! Different cars, different tires, different pit stop strategies and an incredible defense driving.:bowdown::cheers:
With different strategies all came down to last couple of laps where meagainstyou and I catched up to dillster72 with fresher tires on our Nissans.

Last week i maybe had one of my most dramatic weekly races so far. GR2. @ Fuji Speedway with 2 other top drivers "meagainstyou" and "dillster72" in the lobby. This race had all ingredients to be awesome! Different cars, different tires, different pit stop strategies and an incredible defense driving.:bowdown::cheers:
With different strategies all came down to last couple of laps where meagainstyou and I catched up to dillster72 with fresher tires on our Nissans.

Great job! Lap 9 was in beast mode! Paid dividends to stay out for 1 lap more on your first stint :cheers:

Decided to change pace, and drive some race spec vehicles (I love my sexy stock production models):

Also realized I have not recorded any Nurb onboard VR footage - or did two cars back to back on same track (just now found out that we're able to switch cars/tracks/conditions from the race prep screen :dopey:).

So I took the NSX and M4 Gr. 4 cars around the Nordschleife - 7.22.86 in the NSX, 7.24.99 in the M4. I felt more confident in the NSX, but at least the M4 didn't gas out on me in the super long fast sections. If I was more brave, I could probably be faster in the M4.

VR full lap onboards:

Also, these liveries aren't mine, but I love 'em. Especially the BMW M4 GTS guise.

Last edited:
Great job! Lap 9 was in beast mode! Paid dividends to stay out for 1 lap more on your first stint :cheers:

Thank you! Yes lap 9 was indeed my fastest lap in race of the whole week. :)
When theres an uneven number of laps i mostly make my first turn 1 lap longer to have the better tires for situations exactly like this.

My Nür24h Nations Cup qualification practice, edited replay/incar video. Because this I was able to win the second race of the night. Bitter-sweet combo. :)

With passion from Polyphony Digital, abbreviated PD, Gran Turismo is a racing franchise aimed to provide realistic physics, graphics, and entertainment simultaneously. PD began their vision in 1997 with Gran Turismo for the PlayStation 1. It was the start of a journey for highly advanced driving simulators, and is still a popular and iconic racing franchise. Take a look at the evolution of Gran Turismo over the last 20 years through one lap around different tracks. All footage is emulated gameplay, aside from Gran Turismo 5, 6, and Sport, to uncover the barrier of past technology's pixelation and to reveal the true beauty of the games.

View on YouTube for usage of timestamps.

Something different from me this time! ;)
Over the last year i had a lot of fun in several hundred Sports Mode Races, Hotlaps and Lobby Races. With many scenes and races saved on my hard drive I wanted to create a trailer that shows my passion for racing in GT Sport. So i decided to make some kind of best of and put different scenes together with some nice music. I hope you like my little self made trailer called "The Joy Of Racing"! :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back