RACECAR

Owner/Promoter/Organizer/Driver/ETC
Premium
United States
Addison,Texas
GTP_RACECAR
GT Sport Thread Logo.png

Based on the original thread format by @Johnnypenso

For each update released, there lies the potential for changes undocumented in the initial patch notes. Please report any Undocumented changes you find in the current update and I'll update the OP as much as possible to reflect those changes found.

1. It is encouraged that you make an effort in verifying these changes as much as possible.
2. If you need help from the community to verify something, don't be afraid to ask.
3. It is strongly advised that you be as specific and detailed as possible with the information including a brief description of the bug or improvement before it was fixed/changed (if applicable) and how. If English is not your first language that's ok, just do it to the best of your ability.

THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE OFFICIAL CHANGES Only any changes not listed on the official site are disgusted here
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE PROS AND CONS OF THE UPDATE or anything else other than undocumented changes in the update. Keep those strictly to the appropriate threads:

Thread Icons (Discussion).png
Thread Icons (Bugs&Glitches).png
Thread Icons (News Section).png
Thread Icons (Physics).png

Documented Changes

Main Features Implemented

1. Cars
 - The following 5 new cars have been added:
  ・Jaguar D Type ‘54
  ・Mazda Roadster Touring Car
  ・Honda S800 '66
  ・Honda Civic Type R (EK) '98
  ・Porsche 911 Turbo (930) '81

2. Campaign Mode

- The following events have been added to the "GT League":
  ・"World Hatchback Championship" Rounds 4 and 5
  ・"Nostalgic 1979" Rounds 4 and 5
  ・"X2019 Competition Endurance Series" Round 2
 - "Sardegna - Road Track - A" has been added to the Circuit Experience.

3. Scapes
 - “Open Spaces – Arrange your own scenes” has been added to the special featured section.

4. Sport Mode
 - 'Time Trial' has been added to 'Sport' mode. Various events will be hosted within the Time Trial section.

5. Physics Simulation Model
 - The behaviour of a car that would spin after hitting a kerbstone during an Autodrive rolling start have been corrected.

6. Lobby
 - Added "Practice/Qualifier/Race" and "Practice/Qualifier/Endurance Race" in the Room Mode of Basic Settings. When these room modes are selected, a Qualifying Time Trial will be held before races. "Qualifier Settings" will also appear within the Event Settings. (After completing the Qualifier, the game will automatically transition to the race screen.)

7. Arcade
 - "Ghost Offset" and "Reset Sector" features have been added to the Time Trial and VR Time Trial Ghost settings: "Ghost Offset" delays the display of a Ghost by a specified number of seconds (up to a maximum of 2 seconds in 0.1 second increments); "Reset Sector" restarts the loaded ghost at each sector.

Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue in 'Sport' mode where helmets and racing suits with custom liveries were not displayed properly in the Nations Cup and the Manufacturer Series.
- A penalty reason message will now be displayed when receiving penalties.
- Fixed the default transmission settings for the Toyota Tundra TRD Pro ’19 (from "Manual" to "Automatic'.)
- Fixed an issue wherein under certain conditions a car would continue to accelerate when in the N gear position in Full Manual Mode.
- "Tyre Wear" parameters and intensity of the slipstream under "Real" settings have been adjusted.
- Various other issues have been addressed.

Undocumented Changes

- The Sound from the rear of the car has been adjusted, now the volume is much quieter when viewed from the front.
- A small error with the Honda Fit Hybrid Tail Lights has been corrected.
- Cockpit view is now viewable for all drivers in all replays, including Lobby races.
- The Sound of the Nissan GT-R GT3 has been updated.
- A sound bug in the hood view has been fixed.

Last edited:
Reminder: Any Physics changes or bugs belong in the appropriate threads mentioned in the OP, not here. The same goes for complaints of whatever negative effects have arrived with the update or any complaints about what wasn't fixed in the Update.

Now you may post.

First post has been updated with Official Patch notes. Please read these and make sure whatever you post as an undocumented change isn't among them.

Also, again: Physics changes, Bugs or complaints belong in the proper threads mentioned in the OP.

Maybe it's because I haven't played the game in a while but I'm hearing tire squeal more frequently than I remember and a bit louder as well.

During my run of GT League World Hatchback Championship Round 4 at Sardegna B II, the positive camber for the final corner which leads to the S/F straight seems to have decreased.

I've driven A layout much more than B; I thought this corner was shared between the two layouts. Firstly, is my assumption about the commonality of this corner true?

Lastly, can anyone confirm this phenomenon? I had very limited time to explore before work today.

Thx in advance

1. A mistake of the brake lights of Fit Hybrid has been corrected.

2. It's been fixed that you could heard audiences' voices and commentaries in the time trial in Mount Panorama. (I don't know whether if it's been fixed in this update or the previous ones.)

The back of the car is louder than the front of the car in third person. Before if you had the camera facing the front or back of the car, it sounded the same. Now the exhaust end is louder.
I thought the sound volume when you're facing front is the same, but looking-back sound is way smaller.

Downgrade in graphical fidelity? I’m not currently sensing the clarity punch I previously did while supersampling the game for my 1080p display.

Maybe it’s just my brain and eyes being tired after poor sleep last night, but what do you guys think?

Tire squeezing sound definitely a lot louder, but its very weird, it feels you have a car in your back all the time and feels like the wheels are of this car behind. Not sure if its an improvement this....

Maybe its that they adjusted the levels (engine/transmission/tires) and put the transmission quieter and the tires louder

Back