Based on the original thread format by @Johnnypenso
For each update released, there lies the potential for changes undocumented in the initial patch notes. Please report any Undocumented changes you find in the current update and I'll update the OP as much as possible to reflect those changes found.
1. It is encouraged that you make an effort in verifying these changes as much as possible.
2. If you need help from the community to verify something, don't be afraid to ask.
3. It is strongly advised that you be as specific and detailed as possible with the information including a brief description of the bug or improvement before it was fixed/changed (if applicable) and how. If English is not your first language that's ok, just do it to the best of your ability.
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE OFFICIAL CHANGES Only any changes not listed on the official site are disgusted here
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE PROS AND CONS OF THE UPDATE or anything else other than undocumented changes in the update. Keep those strictly to the appropriate threads:
*Post subject to change once official patch notes are released. Any Undocumented changes found on that list will be officially counted as Documented and subsequently removed as a result.
Main Features Implemented
1. New Cars
- The following cars have been added:
・Fiat 500 F '68
・Jaguar XJR-9 '88
・Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
・Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 '89
・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96
・Nissan R92CP '92
・Renault Sport Megane Trophy '11
・Renault Sport Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy '16
・Subaru BRZ S '15
- Two different layouts of the "Circuit de la Sarthe" has been added:
・Circuit de la Sarthe
・Circuit de la Sarthe (No Chicane)
3. Campaign Mode
- The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
・Beginner League "Group 4 Cup"
・Amateur League "World Hatchback Championship"
・Professional League "Lamborghini Cup"
・"Clio Cup" Rounds 4 and 5
・"FR Challenge+" Rounds 4 and 5
・"F1500 Championship" Rounds 4 and 5
・"Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series" Round 2
- "Dragon Trail Gardens" has been added to the "Circuit Experience".
- Additional Scenes have been added to the special featured ‘Le Mans’ section.
5. Brand Central
- Museum has been added to Dodge;
- Additional Scapes Scenes have been added to Porsche.
6. Sport Mode
- Player's Registration Details are now required when playing in "Sport" mode. Please fill in the registration form displayed on screen when selecting "Sport" mode. The content of the registration form is as follows:
・Contact email address (1)
・First Locale: Your State/prefecture of residence
・Second Locale: Your city/town/village of residence (2)
(1) Please enter a valid email address that we can use to contact you.
(2) Towns/villages are included in "County." Also, depending on your region it may not be possible to select the second locale.
(The first locale information is displayed in the rankings. The rankings based on the second locale and age groups are only visible to yourself, and are not revealed to other players.)
- Local Rankings, based on your place of residence, are now displayed:
・Local Ranking (First Locale): The registered state/prefecture.
・Local Ranking (Second Locale): The registered city/town/village (towns/villages are included in "County").
・Local Ranking (Second Locale/by Age Group): By age group in the registered city/town/village.
(Rankings by Age Group is based on the birthday registered to your PlayStation™Network account.)
- The former "World Rankings" category has been renamed "Region Rankings".
- The maximum multiplier of "Tire Wear" and "Fuel Consumption" in the [Event Settings] screen has been increased from "10x" to "30x".
8. Arcade Mode
- In "Time Trial," the default value for the "Shortcut Penalty" option in the [Penalty Settings] screen has been changed from "Weak" to "None".
9. GT Menu
- The "Sport Mode Registration Information" option has been added to the [Options] menu under the "General" tab. It is possible to change your contact email address and locale information registered in Sport Mode here. (The age displayed will be based on the birthday registered on the PlayStation™Network account in use.)
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- An issue wherein after Update 1.18 the neutral position on the Thrustmaster®TH8A shifter was not being applied properly has been fixed.
- A maximum number of 2000 cars can now be placed in the "Garage."
- An issue wherein the volume adjustment for items such as ‘Player Engine Sound’ in [Sound Volume] was not being reflected properly has been fixed;
- Various other issues have been addressed.
- Sound Change to the Falken Tire/Turn 14 Distribution BRZ
- Arcade mode AI are now randomized in both Single and Custom race. Cars are no longer in the exact same order every time you race them, though this will either mean a complete randomization or a mostly partial one.
- A bug in online lobbies where the starting order listed did not match the actual starting order has been fixed.
-The cockpit position settings will now stay as you left them every you go into cockpit view.
- Penalties are now stricter. If you incur one and don't begin slowing down, the penalty will grow until you do regardless of how much of it you have.