GT Sport Update 1.15 Coming March 29 - BMW E30 M3, Tsukuba, and More

• Thread starter Nico_Ble99
  • 871 comments
The connection to SEMA and having the winner get their car in a GT game is a flawed concept to begin with. SEMA cars are mainly joke show cars and full of silly aftermarket crap

Really looking forward to super GT, but was hoping for a better track to be honest. Any new track is welcome for sure but thought we’d get some layouts as well, at current pace it’s only 1 track every 2 months.

Also I expected more mention of the fia events isn’t it supposed to start next month? Perhaps we will hear something soon? Was also hoping they would add the ability to choose different compound tyres in the sport mode endurance races to give a bit more variety to strategy.

The connection to SEMA and having the winner get their car in a GT game is a flawed concept to begin with. SEMA cars are mainly joke show cars and full of silly aftermarket crap

For the 'traditional' GT games it made more sense, given the wide spread of cars available in those games. In GT Sport... a motorsport-focused title that aims to replicate the real racing world in the virtual one, they make no sense.

I wasn't a fan of them to begin with, can't say I've ever driven any even in previous titles...

To be honest there are lot of Wrong /Not quite right things with GTS but its also the first GT PD is actually improving with regular updates so im happy.

To be honest there wasn't full game content in GTS when released. PD doing something good but GTSport will become full game thanks to updates.

It's called indirect advertising because the name SEMA has a certain appeal in the world of engines, in addition to giving people, who are interested in these cars, a chance to drive them even if virtually.
They all win at the end :D

I hope the update fixes the car understeer oversteer no grip problems I been having with my cars since the last update & goes back too how it was before so I can get back to the pace & lap times I was doing before being 3 to 4 seconds off now from the previous update

Gran-Turismo-Sport-Update-1.15-35.jpg

I'm going to do these races over and over and over and....
Guss I can buy the 20Mio cars soon enough now :P

I was hoping for Deep Forest, Trial Mountain or any other classic GT track, but I like Tsukuba so i'm still happy with the update...

Can't wait to drive the E30 as well.

It'll be the 'Or What' option I suspect.

It's been repeated somewhere around here that DTM is licensed solely to a different developer, besides which current DTM cars are simply not as fast as SGT cars. Come the potential full adoption of Class One regulations for DTM in 2019 then it's more likely... but I wouldn't get your hopes up anytime this side of 2020.
The license of the Competition yes, the cars no, here's one example from The Crew 2 pre-order DLC with the 2016 AMG C63 DTM:

The-Crew-2_Pre-order-bonus_Legendary-Motors-Pack.jpg

The license of the Competition yes, the cars no, here's one example from The Crew 2 pre-order DLC with the 2016 AMG C63 DTM:

The-Crew-2_Pre-order-bonus_Legendary-Motors-Pack.jpg

Ah fair enough.

There'd still need to be some hefty BoP to get DTM into Gr.2 with SGT, theres about a 20% power difference if I recall correctly. DTM ~500hp, SGT ~600hp.

Back