GT Sport Update 1.45 Now Available

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 365 comments
Wow. It's only a good thing I didn't take your word at all when you said here and told me that Spa is coming out sometime this month. It was a hoax.
The original premise was that both didn't even present in this update at all.

After doing a race, the whole menu becomes 30 FPS.

NOTE: Bug dissapears after the servers back online.

Last edited:
Night rain in Tokyo is totally worth getting this over Spa for me. :cheers: Looks incredible. Polyphony are wizards.

i1BJJJhsPmPp9Ec.jpg

i15YwOERMgwmyz.jpg

Also something notable about this particular update: For the first time in a few of them, no models were added from the Land of the Rising Sun and the added number is lesser than five.

Reminder: the website only says "Outer Loop" but in reality Inner Loop also got rain confirmed.

No rain for South Tokyo.

I read the patch notes after posting, sad my second biggest hope from wet Tokyo didn’t arrive (yet).

BuuUUUuut, still super pumped about my biggest hope of wet racing at night being a reality. There’s about to be some reimagining of SSR7, NFS Porsche Unleashed, and Supercar Street Challenge aesthetic in the coming days.

No wet South disappoints me to be honest but seeing rain even at night (TWILIGHT but still) is freaking gorgeous.
I imagine Nurb 24h Night with rain...

Did a quick single race in N700 at Tokyo East rain and met a camaro with red color plus black on the bonnet.

I really want to drive it, feels ages i don't drive high N class cars for real

Oh dear:)
Exact 45min for installing that 2gb patch.
I have reach the point now where it becomes faster to delete and download the whole game instead of installing a patch and waiting 45min till its done with copying.

Oh dear:)
Exact 45min for installing that 2gb patch.
I have reach the point now where it becomes faster to delete and download the whole game instead of installing a patch and waiting 45min till its done with copy it.
This shouldn't be surprising anymore.

zJqwp_IjJZihm-UUXfVOCrkD8u3Sd2RQYcSazLXZvX1A8zQDn_AQInuV7m9l96vfGVfz_5bQMRseCq5ytERg6ig2CyIO0KI8Ple2CDjKCFILBcYYnDvDlvszJUEYy6mGmPRUtgSYFdVv8QbHTBQ2qoWsDssm0Bvw=w470-h313

CONFIRMED BUG

After doing a race, the whole menu becomes 30 FPS.

WTF PD?! Okay now im seriously pissed off now and I hope it's not carried when the game back online or atleast issue a patch to fix it!

What? Seriously I don't know what you're saying. Isn't the pre-race menu always 30fps?

Back