Colors

1mil
EFX_3MqUcAAbJcy

80k for the Dodge
EFYAR2ZU0AAkAit

EFYAuARU4AAg1Xd

5mil
EFYA6kLU4AAMCKl

5 mil's pretty cheap for the older cars.

Dawn (0650), Noon (1230), and Twilight (1800) on all four East/Central Inner/Outer.

Thanks, I just read the full post on the update details :lol:. From what I can see looks great so will definitely have some fun later today when I get home from work.

Ik everyone is talking about the new "Tracks", but keep this in mind.... PD:

>Hyped up a highly awaited track like never before with a teaser video
>Has shown it off in the finals to hype it up more
>Has now made their entire fanbase wait 2 MONTHS to finally experience it further pissing those off that have been wanting to drive the track for ages

Seriously, this new "Show off track, then release it 5-6 months later" is one of the most insulting things i've ever seen them do, and i can tell there are some GT players that are basically tired of this. Anyways, enjoy your new wet tracks but good god PD

Wasn't the porsche taycan supposed to come out with this update? Or is it planned for next year like the other models?
October:
The Taycan is the first full EV from Stuttgart, and it’s based on the Mission E concept from a few years back. It’s also latest effort from a major car manufacturer to rain on Tesla’s parade.

It comes in two flavors at launch: the Taycan Turbo and the Taycan Turbo S. Using a pair of motors — one on each axle — the cars produce 671hp and 751hp respectively. And yes, despite the name, there’s no turbocharging involved; it’s simply a trim designation thing.

The latter of the two is the car on its way to GT Sport. Despite coming in at some 5,000lb, the Turbo S can hit 60mph in under three seconds and carry on to hit 162mph. You’ll get to experience the car in the game yourself by the end of October.
https://www.gtplanet.net/porsche-taycan-coming-gt-sport/

You guys also get to tune that ZL1 rightaway in latest TT..:cheers:

At a track I like:tup:

@Haitauer I mean when I go into the FIA sport mode, My Pirellis don't switch to Michelins.

We still don't get the option for branded tyres, on cars that didn't come with them either.

The Cayman MIchelins still disappear in Liver Editor.

I always assumed Spa was paid for by Michelin and would therefor come out with "their" update.

But since that is obviously not the case I do wonder what the holdup is - turns out this is the Michelin update (way less fanfare than I expected)

It´s obviously not following the pattern of being shown at an event and coming out soon after.

Is the old obstacle (licencing fee) is actually still there and is Spa making it to GT Sport is not a given?

I suppose there is no improved tire model, right?

I always assumed Spa was paid for by Michelin and would therefor come out with "their" update.

But since that is obviously not the case I do wonder what the holdup is - turns out this is the Michelin update (way less fanfare than I expected)

It´s obviously not following the pattern of being shown at an event and coming out soon after.

Is the old obstacle (licencing fee) is actually still there and is Spa making it to GT Sport is not a given?

This is not the Michelin content update I think. Kaz said we will start seeing Michelin content from October.

Back