GT Sport Update 1.45 Now Available

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 365 comments
So, having just finished enjoying the Miura last night and deliberately left last months cars for this month, my order of cars to enjoy for the next month is:

Super Bee
Silvia
365B (in black) in the air tonight :D
ZL1
Impreza
Stingray Concept (should have 5m by then)
S2000

Sounds good to me :D:cheers:

The other new Gt League races are:-

Beginner (Stars and Stripes), Tokyo Central Inner Loop (Rain) and Streets of Willow Springs.

Professional (La Festa Cavallino), Sardegna A and Tokyo East Outer Loop (Rain).

Endurance (Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series) Kyoto Yamagiwa + Miyabi.

:gtplanet::cheers:

D0D0FE0D-2CBE-43C9-927E-034AE0B61229.jpeg
"bUt WhErE iS sPa, wOrSt UpDaTe EvA, NeVa pLaYiN gRaN tUrIsMo AgAiN"

*starts playing Gran Turismo*

This update is looking good! More classics are always welcome, especially those with such significance like the 365 GTB4, and the 'Vette Stingray. :)

I'm still not sure why so many people are genuinely angry about Spa not being in the update. I think most of us know that it's because of licensing issues (if I remember correctly), so it's gonna take a bit more time. Hopefully we get it soon, but if not, it's not a big deal in my opinion.

Tokyo in the rain is going to be great fun, especially one-makes with borderline racing cars like the Zonda R or the EF7 VGT :cheers:. And the rain scapes look great too!

Pretty neat update for me, some content to play with and chill out from Sport Mode for a while after the fantastic results I had in FIA yesterday. :D

I posted above that a decal can be applied, but there's no paint option. No problem with solid colors, but if players want to match metallics, there's no option for metallic decals.
I’d rather this way round than when the nice carbon parts are painted with the mandatory « paint all » option. :banghead:

Realising that rain isn't going to make me like tracks I didn't already like. Ah well. We go again next month.

Yes, I don't doubt that Tokyo (all of them) is still boring, what we need is Brands Hatch with rain, just for the laugh really. I reckon winning from the back will be more than possible even with the stupidly short four lap races, as the amount of people that end up off (sometimes their fault, often caused by others) is already way higher than average but not quite high enough to allow me to win from 15th/16th, even in the lower SR ranks. ;)

Last edited:
Yes, I don't doubt that Toyko (all of them) is still boring, what we need is Brands Hatch with rain, just for the laugh really. I reckon winning from the back will be more than possible even with the stupidly short four lap races, as the amount of people that end up off (sometimes their fault, often caused by others) is already way higher than average but not quite high enough to allow me to win from 15th/16th, even in the lower SR ranks. ;)

Agreed. Monza and Nurburgring are musts for me though.

Oh well, the camaro has only 50 kg of downforce and you can't add more. That isn't right, or is it? I'm a bit disappointed by that, I expected it to have higher downforce. But still good car and good update.

Oh well, the camaro has only 50 kg of downforce and you can't add more. That isn't right, or is it? I'm a bit disappointed by that, I expected it to have higher downforce. But still good car and good update.
I don't know what the real life downforce levels are, but in game, it has more than enough mechanical grip from those wide tyres. As i posted a few pages up, at Gr.4 suspension and gearing, it's so good.

myth, if they were blind they wouldnt be able to block you. But they are a good simulation on d-a/d-a lobby´s(weekly races)
After 450+ GT League races I still think their "blocking" moves just "I'm the wrong place at the wrong time while they following their racing line" and hitting you all directions or pushing off the corner because you are in his braking zone. imho.

After 450+ GT League races I still think their "blocking" moves just "I'm the wrong place at the wrong time while they following their racing line" and hitting you all directions or pushing off the corner because you are in his braking zone. imho.

Once you have been expertly swiped and taken out on a straight as you pass an AI car, you may realise just how dirty the AI can be. They have been programmed to play dirty on purpose, so blocking would be no surprise.

As far as the update goes, I was hoping for the two best, most recent Tokyo to be wet, but they are not. Aside from that, it is about what we usually get - handful of cars, track(s), extra races in the league etc.

I honestly wouldn’t pay any attention to the “downforce levels” that they pull out from who knows where. I don’t think they mean actually 50kg of downforce, just a way of easily comparing grip levels in cars at a glance. Similar to how the game has “credits” and not any real world currency. The ZL1 handles great, it’s mega stable and has pretty good turn in. I love it.

I could totally see Tokyo 1 lap trial in the rain as a lesson in the driving school,its just so mean it would fit well with those nightmare challenges from GT4

Can we STFU about Spa already??!?!?

It's coming, we know it's coming, so just stop REEEEEEing about it in every single thread, this is starting to get really stupid now.

Also Tokyo with rain at night is ****ING BRILLIANT!!!!

Best rain visuals I have ever seen in a video game yet!

So... 4 cars, one wet track that is already hard in the dry, and lots of Michelin stickers? Meh. I'll try to drive Tokyo in the S2000 to have some fun but nothing more will happen.

Back