• Thread starter AKps3
  • 317 comments
Taycan 2:32.781
Aventador SV 2:33.291
Quite strange...
chinscratch.gif
Specs say otherwise...

4353535.jpg
EV/HY really is a whole different ball game. The way they deliver power overcomes many disadvantages.

I prefer GR.1 at monza (12 Minutes) or Nostalgia in La Sarthe (8 Minutes) BMB is quite boring.
I still need to finish GR.1 endurance in Kyoto.
yep they're definitely nicer, just use bmb with a ramped up car gives good bonus if you need quick cash 👍

Wow, that Großer Mercedes is an amazing machine, love that feeling of an big, heavy, muscle touring car!

The Demio is fun, can't wait to do some cup races with it :D

And the Taycan is simply an amazing car, I love the sound it makes when you push the loud pedal. The one pedal feeling is also a very cool function of it.

But the Lambo... somehow boring. Am I the only one which is not impressed with it?:confused:

Help please,
GT Sport starts after recent update until a dark grey screen where the upper right menu bar is hardly visible. The regular loading process with it's icon pictures and loading circle works ok (100%) and just when the black screen opens for the main menu it stays grey, even the music of the game is playing but no movement with the controller..

edit: shut down the console already, but still, - other games are working

Mercedes SEL: Easily my favourite of bunch. The dimensions alone is ridiculous yet works at the same time. Recommend to put all white or black paint to maximize the elegance.

Porsche Taycan: 2 geared hippo. Have some trouble on tight turns at Spa, but manageable. Accelerates fast though and has cool headlights too.

Mazda Demio: Our definitely highly requested Honda Fit competitor. Still quite alot of car reviewers said that this car is actually fun to drive. Understeers heavily on rain for some reason.

Aventador SV: Not much to say apart from the fact that it's still supports epic sound to boot, so it's all good.

Last edited:
I love this update. Bought the Merc with the micro transactions as a little thank you to pd. Plus i only have like 5 mil and im trying to save up lol.
For the first time I did the same thing. Some cars are simply too expensive (10 euros for a car?!). So I bought the Mercedes and the new Aventador, two new cars. I can't see myself spending 10 euros for a classic Corvette.

So this is interesting: despite Spa being added, the X2019 Endurance Series, Nostalgic 1979, Real Circuit Tours, and Group 4 Cup all get a round at the dry version of Spa, despite the wet version also being available. It makes me wonder if maybe some rounds with the wet version will come in the next update? Notably, Red Bull wet is the other new round added to the Group 4 Cup, and Monza is the other one for Real Circuit Tours.

Funny enough, the background image for Real Circuit Tours features the outline for circuits that aren't actually featured at this point in the event: Red Bull Ring Short, Le Mans, Mt. Panorama, Streets of Willow, Horse Thief Mile, Nurburgring GP, Tsukuba, Suzuka, Brands Hatch, and Nurburgring Nordschleife. It's especially interesting since it appears this event last appeared in GT4, though there also seems to be a very similarly-themed event in GT6, albeit under a different name.

At any rate, I could see the dry version of Spa being reserved for the Gr.1 and Gr.3 endurance events, whereas the wet version would be seen in the non-endurance versions, unless PD plans to break the observed trend of not including wet courses in the endurance league events. Alternatively, the wet version could still appear in the AMG Grand Prix and F1500T-A events, and maybe even the respective events for the X2014 Jr. and X2014 Standard, though I have doubts since I don't recall there being a World Tour event at Spa that used either of those two; I only recall Spa hosting a race with the X2019, as well as a trend of all three of these events being largely modeled on World Tour events, such as with the X2014 Standard round at Le Mans.

Nevertheless, I anticipate more rounds for the World Hatchback Championship and Lamborghini Cup, given the newly-added cars, and the potential return of GT6's Electric Circuits.

EDIT: Perhaps more specifically, the wet version of the Red Bull Ring Short Track could be another World Hatchback Championship round, while the wet version of Spa could also become another round of the Lamborghini Cup. At any rate, it seems like the J-Sports Meeting (and I think the Sunday & Clubman Cup) is the only exception to most GT League events having a maximum of seven rounds. So while the idea of an event obtaining more rounds when it already has seven is technically possible, I would still say it's remarkably unlikely that more events will join the J-Sport Meeting's status. This could be why some events may not get rounds at Spa despite seeming like likely shoe-ins, (e.g. Gr.1 or Gr.3 events) as they've already obtained this seven round "maximum."

However, while this would make the Gr.1 Cup in the Professional League unlikely to get additional rounds (let alone at Spa), the endurance events for Gr.1 and Gr.3 are only added as one at a time, and they have six each, so there could still potentially be rounds at Spa for these events. The Gr.3 Cup in the Amateur League is also below the limit, with five rounds so far. But I also don't see that many events focusing on a particular model (e.g. Z Heritage) getting more rounds even if they have less than seven, unless more cars like that are actually added in an update.

For example, I don't foresee the Nissan GT-R Cup, Z Heritage, or Supra Legend events getting new rounds unless, for example, the KPGC10, Z34, and A60 respectively were added in future updates. I'm also unsure how more tangentially-related models could factor in, like if a TRD 3000GT or Celica XX would be eligible for Supra Legend, or a Nismo-tuned GT-R or Fairlady would be eligible for those events. It does seem like the Greddy Fugu Z is eligible for the Z Heritage event, though, so that could be indicative of things. This would also make sense for if the events return in a game that has more tuning options, like aero kits and carbon hoods; why indeed should tuner variants be excluded, in that case? (I do think it'd be neat to have more events that prohibit tuning otherwise, though - I think some GT6 events did that. Or maybe an event that only allows you to change the downforce, or maybe events involving a "major" group could typically have BoP on for all racers, including the AI, like for a Gr.3 event. There's a lot of fun you could have with regulations, and I'd hope that more interesting regulation options can also be an option for lobbies, as well as something seen in Sport Mode races. I could see regulations having enough depth to be worthy of being discussed and shared almost in the same way tuning settings are.)

Last edited:
I'll admit for the three road cars, I'm having a hard time picking a color, haha. But I noticed that on the Demio, there's this red part of the grill that's always there regardless of the color you're looking at. Maybe I'll pick Meteor Grey, as I think that red part will still look good with this color. But I do have an odd interest in that rose gold sort of color that's offered, too. For the Taycan, that default white does looks good, but I'm also thinking of the silver color that's just one color over to the right. And for the Aventador, I can't help but wonder if maybe all "SV"-label models are associated with being yellow? Most of the time that I see screenshots of the Diablo SV in the NFS games, it's yellow.

At any rate, it seems like GT does a good job with picking default colors, like how for if a variant also features an exclusive color (e.g. the RX-7 Spirit R's titanium color), that's the default color in GTS.

Last edited:
Help please,
GT Sport starts after recent update until a dark grey screen where the upper right menu bar is hardly visible. The regular loading process with it's icon pictures and loading circle works ok (100%) and just when the black screen opens for the main menu it stays grey, even the music of the game is playing but no movement with the controller..

edit: shut down the console already, but still, - other games are working
I've had that issue for months...

I recently got faster internet, it minimized it..
And then I noticed that it loaded quicker if I wasn't downloading anything on my pc or ps4..

That's the only solution I've found... Make sure GT Sport is the only thing using the bandwidth...
If find a better solution, please let me know.

Can someone explain what the difference between a diesel and a benziner is in a racing game?
How does it alter the gameplay?

I don't think there's a massive difference on the track, although the description saying the stock diesel model matches the performance of a 2.5 petrol must be one heck of a strangled, out of tune 2.5 petrol...

VXR
I don't think there's a massive difference on the track, although the description saying the stock diesel model matches the performance of a 2.5 petrol must be one heck of a strangled, out of tune 2.5 petrol...
The difference is not in the torque too?

Ok, so we have 4 new GT League events at Spa, that's cool. But why they all happen at the same conditions (16h45 and fine weather)?! That's an odd choice. I was expecting a race at rain or at least races in different times of day, like Sunset or Dusk. I mean, of course we can create a custom race, but it's quite not the same thing lol. Fingers crossed for next update, hope PD adds more different events at Spa.

So this is interesting: despite Spa being added, the X2019 Endurance Series, Nostalgic 1979, Real Circuit Tours, and Group 4 Cup all get a round at the dry version of Spa, despite the wet version also being available. It makes me wonder if maybe some rounds with the wet version will come in the next update? Notably, Red Bull wet is the other new round added to the Group 4 Cup, and Monza is the other one for Real Circuit Tours.

Funny enough, the background image for Real Circuit Tours features the outline for circuits that aren't actually featured at this point in the event: Red Bull Ring Short, Le Mans, Mt. Panorama, Streets of Willow, Horse Thief Mile, Nurburgring GP, Tsukuba, Suzuka, Brands Hatch, and Nurburgring Nordschleife. It's especially interesting since it appears this event last appeared in GT4, though there also seems to be a very similarly-themed event in GT6, albeit under a different name.

At any rate, I could see the dry version of Spa being reserved for the Gr.1 and Gr.3 endurance events, whereas the wet version would be seen in the non-endurance versions, unless PD plans to break the observed trend of not including wet courses in the endurance league events. Alternatively, the wet version could still appear in the AMG Grand Prix and F1500T-A events, and maybe even the respective events for the X2014 Jr. and X2014 Standard, though I have doubts since I don't recall there being a World Tour event at Spa that used either of those two; I only recall Spa hosting a race with the X2019, as well as a trend of all three of these events being largely modeled on World Tour events, such as with the X2014 Standard round at Le Mans.

Nevertheless, I anticipate more rounds for the World Hatchback Championship and Lamborghini Cup, given the newly-added cars, and the potential return of GT6's Electric Circuits.

EDIT: Perhaps more specifically, the wet version of the Red Bull Ring Short Track could be another World Hatchback Championship round, while the wet version of Spa could also become another round of the Lamborghini Cup. At any rate, it seems like the J-Sports Meeting (and I think the Sunday & Clubman Cup) is the only exception to most GT League events having a maximum of seven rounds. So while the idea of an event obtaining more rounds when it already has seven is technically possible, I would still say it's remarkably unlikely that more events will join the J-Sport Meeting's status. This could be why some events may not get rounds at Spa despite seeming like likely shoe-ins, (e.g. Gr.1 or Gr.3 events) as they've already obtained this seven round "maximum."

However, while this would make the Gr.1 Cup in the Professional League unlikely to get additional rounds (let alone at Spa), the endurance events for Gr.1 and Gr.3 are only added as one at a time, and they have six each, so there could still potentially be rounds at Spa for these events. The Gr.3 Cup in the Amateur League is also below the limit, with five rounds so far. But I also don't see that many events focusing on a particular model (e.g. Z Heritage) getting more rounds even if they have less than seven, unless more cars like that are actually added in an update.

For example, I don't foresee the Nissan GT-R Cup, Z Heritage, or Supra Legend events getting new rounds unless, for example, the KPGC10, Z34, and A60 respectively were added in future updates. I'm also unsure how more tangentially-related models could factor in, like if a TRD 3000GT or Celica XX would be eligible for Supra Legend, or a Nismo-tuned GT-R or Fairlady would be eligible for those events. It does seem like the Greddy Fugu Z is eligible for the Z Heritage event, though, so that could be indicative of things. This would also make sense for if the events return in a game that has more tuning options, like aero kits and carbon hoods; why indeed should tuner variants be excluded, in that case? (I do think it'd be neat to have more events that prohibit tuning otherwise, though - I think some GT6 events did that. Or maybe an event that only allows you to change the downforce, or maybe events involving a "major" group could typically have BoP on for all racers, including the AI, like for a Gr.3 event. There's a lot of fun you could have with regulations, and I'd hope that more interesting regulation options can also be an option for lobbies, as well as something seen in Sport Mode races. I could see regulations having enough depth to be worthy of being discussed and shared almost in the same way tuning settings are.)

My instinct/guess on this is that they were not sure that the wet version would be ready this month until the last minute (remember Kaz said "likely" at the event on Friday), so the new races were based on the dry version only. That doesn't explain why they are all at the same time though, that bit is still weird to me.

Also, we haven't got more than 7 races in an update for some time. My guess is the member of staff who puts them together (let's call him "Dave") either has less time now for GTSport due to working on GTNext, or theres now fewer Dave's working on this than before as the other Dave's have been moved across to GTNext.

Therefore, I agree with the suggestion that it's very likely that more rounds at Spa will be added next month, with the wet version featuring heavily.

Second part of this is, I suspect we won't see any new tracks or wet variations next month as, even if something new shows at the World Tour final, it may not be ready for release straight away. If that's the case, having new rounds added for wet Spa would help cover the "gap" in track content.

Don't forget, the Jaguar VGT arrives next month so I would expect 2 new Vision GT rounds in November including Spa (assuming the Jaguar complies with the limits of one or other event).

Lamborghini may be a good bet for 2 races at Professional level due to the new SV, GR.1 or GR.3 or Porsche Endurance at Spa seems a shoe in, which leaves 2 Beginner rounds to ponder. These could well be determined by the other cars coming next month.

The stars of the show is Spa and the Mercedes 300 6.8 - I bought the car even though I dont need it as its too attractive at only $2 mil. The car opens up opportunities in the Nostalgia 79 series so well worth it.

The Mazda 2 you wont care for until they bring out a spec series in leagues and since its only $20.000 you'll be getting these every day in DWG for the rest of your natural life.

The Aventador I dont care for... the std. one is getting out of class and it drives like an understeering bucket compared to the fantastic Huracan... PD would be much better served with just any any other Lamborghini such as the Gallardo Murcielago Espada... hell even the LM002 or Urus would be more welcome!

Taycan is another Gr.X thing I dont care for. Until there is some kind of meaningful EV event then these things run on their own.

My first outing on Spa on the Gr.4 races was uneventful given there's no learning curve for this track... we've been on this one since the Geoff Crammond days... what's that? 25-30yrs ago. And its still amazing after all these years.

I'd just be happy that in future PD can schedule wet and dry races at Spa from every class from Mazda 2's to GT3s to LMP1s to F1's at the greatest circuit there's ever been and ever will be.

Now onto the next order of business... Silverstone!

You know you want it. To me I liked the old 2005 spec Silverstone as show in every Forza until recently.

It seems like only in GT5/6 did the move to the current F1 spec Silverstone.

We should have it right? Its a modern GT tradition. Or it like Blizzard and classic WoW... you think you want it but you really don't!

Back