GT Sport Update Arrives This Week, Adds Lewis Hamilton DLC - But No Laguna Seca

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope y'all wrong about the 86...
I think all those weekly races about them made me allergic haha

But rest of the cars seem to be nice

I will laugh if its the scion frs :D

I guess the Supra GT4 will be two cars. And the people that have done the survey will get the Nürburgring Variant early and then the Standard Model will get released next month or something like that. Maybe i am totally wrong :P
The teaser image doesnt look like a supra.

But what an amazing update with Laguna Seca, 5 cars an DLC and more campaign stuff :)

I will laugh if its the scion frs :D

I guess the Supra GT4 will be two cars. And the people that have done the survey will get the Nürburgring Variant early and then the Standard Model will get released next month or something like that. Maybe i am totally wrong :P
The teaser image doesnt look like a supra.

But what an amazing update with Laguna Seca, 5 cars an DLC and more campaign stuff :)
Would not rule out the possibility of being the FRS but it seems the brand has stopped production in 2016... (even if it is the scion brand It gives me a little hope that the TC would arrive at some point but Ima keep dreaming).
So it seems more likely to be a facelifted 86 in this case.

Top right looks an awful lot like a Ruf CTR3, which would be epic. And bottom right looks like a custom FD RX-7, possibly the RE Amemiya Touge Monster.
It's nice to see the RE Amemiya RX-7 back. I've always liked how that car looked. The other cars look pretty nice too. The Ruf CTR3 is a nice addition. It's just cool that we'll actually have Ruf coexisting with Porsche. At least the CTR3 doesn't really have a direct Porsche counterpart.

EKYCjF5VUAAc_a6.jpg
EKYCiawUwAItdQx.jpg
EKYChliU0AEHTbU.jpg

EKYCj15UwAAggD3.jpg

EKYCkgyUUAE-fj2.jpg

That means there's already about 8 variants of an '86' if you count these cars

86 GR4 and GRB
2 road going Gt86
1 road going BRZ
1 drift BRZ
2 AE86 relics from the past

Add to that another road going 86.