• 271 comments
dfg.png

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191218102136.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191218104436.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191218110431.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191218111113.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191218111457.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191218105730.png

...so new safety cars are N class, can anyone check if old 3 are transferred to N class or they're still in X?

My opinion on the update
Good points
Laguna Seca
🤬 FINALLY! a proper american circuit! sorry willow springs i love but i had enough and as for Blue moon bay ... no thanks.
Ford GT (2017)
Its finally here ! and wow what a beast! im hoping for the GTE version someday.
Porsche 911 Carrera RS Clubsport (993)
I wasen't expecting this version so its a nice surprise (i still want a turbo version too tho.)
Toyota Crown Athlete G
Im gonna be honest i didn't even know this car existed a faw days ago :lol: thats Gran turismo for you even after 22 years it teaches you new things.
VW Golf MK1
Welcome back! This car holds a special place in my heart because my father owned one long ago. Edit It was a Mk2 but close enough :lol:.
Bad points
I don't want to be that guy but why 3 safety cars this could've been avoided if GT auto was a thing.. oh well i guess some of thair old habbits are still alive but still a great way to close the year. Edit 2 🤬 i must be more careful when typing. :banghead:
It could be that they have plans to make a spec 3 version that is for Gr. 3 and save the money by making their own variant rather than a GTE/GTLM car that no longer exists.
You say that but then again that didn't stop them from adding 2 Lexus RCF GT3's 2 Toyota Corolla (AE86's) etc . Also a car that no longer exists ? what?

Last edited:
My gosh what a car the new Ford GT is. It really is a race car for the road.

It just doesn't seem to have any weaknesses. Strong acceleration, stable under breaking, balanced through low spees corner, a fair amount of grip and downforce through the faster bends and incredible power.

It destroyed a GR4 grid at Laguna Seca with sport soft tyres and absolutely no setup changed.

It also destroys a GR3 field at my favourite obscure money maker the Horse Shoe mile track.

I done a 5 lap race with the engine DE-tuned to N400, lowest weight and super soft racing tyres and it pulled away with ease. 99,000 credits for 5 minutes of racing.

What car would that be?
I have no idea :lol: I guess @LMSCorvetteGT2 means that its no longer active ? But even then it retired last year (as a factory car) so its not that old .
However, the Crown is a fairly well know car amongst people who ever got a slight interest in japanese cars and there is so much more stuff to discover n terms of JDM exclusive vehicles it's insane :drool:
Well you know what they say "One never stops learning " :lol:

Last edited:
What car would that be?

However, the Crown is a fairly well know car amongst people who ever got a slight interest in japanese cars and there is so much more stuff to discover n terms of JDM exclusive vehicles it's insane :drool:

I would have preferred the older crowns 's (beacuse 1 and 2JZ) tho. Maybe even a Soarer or an Aristo.
But nice to see more sedans in the game

It's an update that seems to cater for (almost) every GT fan: We have the new Ford GT for those begging for a recent new supercar; the 993 GT2 RS for some vintage Porsche & early 90's race car vibes (and some RUF memories); and the Golf for a fun little throw-around from the GT4 days; not to forget the returning staple that is Laguna Seca. For me though, the Crown tops this one. It really brings back the original Gran Turismo feel; showing similar levels of performance, style and class of an old favourite, the Toyota Chaser. Expect some retro GT & JTCC liveries from me :lol: Thank you Kaz & PD!

Back