Gt sport VR = Greatest VR I Have Experienced

• Thread starter Kritora786
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
Manchester
Hard to say this since gt sport is so anti VR but
Gtsport has the best vr mode even better than pcars2 and Assetto corsa.

Just something about it that feels amazing and more natural than the others. I went and tried assetto and pcar2 vr after it back to back and they felt slightly underwhelming I know weird I sound like a console fanboy but I'm serious I went and tested them back to back gt sport just gave me that ''woah'' but sucks that its so limited but still "woah" in VR

You really need to add more content polyphony you have a full system /game seller if vr is spread out abit more.

Setup - PSVR + PS4PRO
- Mdr1000x headphones
- G29 steering with shifter + wheel stand pro
- PC- gtx 1080ti

Im also someone who has played all 3 and I agree wi
Don't agree with this at all.

I found it odd too wasn't expecting that kinda result since I have a very powerful rig. I went back and fourth just to be sure of it.

Lets face it tho pcars2 has some of worst vr optimzation. You have to settle with low- medium settings and the game can't get 90fps for me ever. I can get 60-70 max. My gpu is a 1080 and cpu is a 4690k so not completely upto par but that's still a powerful rig. A man with those specs I should be able to play a game at 90fps. I think that is the difference in vr you gotta feel one with the car but with all those grapical issues you just don't get immersed on this game.

Forget the physics for a moment and try them both in vr back to back yourself and let me know your opinion

Last edited:
I found it odd too wasn't expecting that kinda result since I have a very powerful rig. I went back and fourth just to be sure of it.

Lets face it tho pcars2 has some of worst vr optimzation. You have to settle with low- medium settings and the game can't get 90fps for me ever. I can get 60-70 max. My cpu is a 4690k so not completely upto par but that's still a powerful rig. A man with those specs I should be able to play a game at 90fps. I think that is the difference in vr you gotta feel one with the car but with all those grapical issues you just don't get immersed on this game.

Forget the physics for a moment and try them both in vr back to back yourself and let me know your opinion
I have and I find AC and PC2 to be much better in VR than GTS.

I have and I find AC and PC2 to be much better in VR than GTS.

I understand your opinion but is your opinion based on graphics and resolution? Imo that is the least important factor atm in vr.
The immersion I get from gt sport is not matched by the other two. I just feel inside the car and the handling feeells extremely satisfying

I understand your opinion but is your opinion based on graphics and resolution? Imo that is the least important factor atm in vr.
The immersion I get from gt sport is not matched by the other two. I just feel inside the car and the handling feeells extremely satisfying
I think we'll just leave the discussion there.

Back