GT Sport vs GT6: Shelby Cobra 427 Comparison

It's such a shame that hardly anyone is going to see the quality that goes into these models, either not having a 4k HDR TV for the exterior colour and glory, or not having PSVR for the interior glory, the dash on the cobra in PSVR is perfection, the wood steering wheel and the reflective colour change on the rivets in the wood wheel rim are a thing of beauty that isn't duplicated on the TV in cockpit view. The carpet has a lot of depth too.
I have a 3 year old 1080p LED and the differences are clearly evident. Not sure what you're referring to unless you think there is a huge block of people out there still using CRT tvs.

Why people want them old PS3 car models? Im glad they scrapped them old models and are rebuilding everything in 8K. This means they won't need to create new assets for PS5 and probably not PS6 either.
Where was this mentioned?

Four years of development: less than 200 cars knowing the gr.N/gr.4/gr.3/gr.B cars.
Four months post-launch: 50 new cars with no "duplicate".
Something has changed at Poly, maybe a new studio or the beginning of outsourcing. A month after the release, they can announce 50 new cars and a true career mode?!
My two cents: the Ueno Atelier is in charge of doing all the new premium cars from GT5/GT6.

"The Ueno Atelier is the newest Gran Turimso studio in Japan. This location was chosen because of its proximity to the Tokyo University of the Arts, where many of its students join the team on a part-time basis to receive valuable experience in their quests to become professional 3DCG artists."
Yeeeeeeeeee I hope this is the case, because the amount of cars in the game now is pathetic!

What about sound difference? I didn't play GT6, I can't compare. In GT Sport it's amazing, drive it today with my Theater cranked to reference level. Even at idle it had my sub thumping throughout my chair and my chest, and when revved was just stunning. Love this car!

What about sound difference? I didn't play GT6, I can't compare.

The sound is much better than GT 6, in GT 6 i disliked the sound to the BMW Z4 GT3 so much that i couldn't even drive it, but now it's much better, the vacuum cleaner sound is gone from all cars, so they looks great and sound great :).
I complained about tire squeal here in the end of my GT 6 periode, but that's also much better and the best part we can now adjust the volume :), so i'm happy to say that GT Sport was a pleasant surprise for me.

Four years of development: less than 200 cars knowing the gr.N/gr.4/gr.3/gr.B cars.
Four months post-launch: 50 new cars with no "duplicate".
Something has changed at Poly, maybe a new studio or the beginning of outsourcing. A month after the release, they can announce 50 new cars and a true career mode?!
My two cents: the Ueno Atelier is in charge of doing all the new premium cars from GT5/GT6.

"The Ueno Atelier is the newest Gran Turimso studio in Japan. This location was chosen because of its proximity to the Tokyo University of the Arts, where many of its students join the team on a part-time basis to receive valuable experience in their quests to become professional 3DCG artists."

I think that you are not considering that they are already modeled, but that they decided to go them little by little so that people every month have reasons to play, keep paying the plus and there are people to play online and there may be competition, of course there A lot of attention to the FIA

I think that you are not considering that they are already modeled, but that they decided to go them little by little so that people every month have reasons to play, keep paying the plus and there are people to play online and there may be competition, of course there A lot of attention to the FIA
Or that they are reworking existing models significantly reducing the time it takes to build a car starting from scratch ;) Two of the new cars coming in a few weeks are 100% new models though so PD might be retooling most of the 50 cars while adding some new ones up there. If im right this will be great as old Premiums will help bolster the 90's/2000's eras of cars and PD can focus most of its modeling efforts on bringing us, contemporary models. Heck I'd argue the Updated standards might have been a experiment to test out modifying existing wireframes

I'm running lcd 1080p tv double as old, and it's night and day.

Yes I play using 1080p TV too, I'm saying that I'm probably missing a lot of the new visual quality in the game by not using a 4K TV. Yes it looks wonderful on 1080p non HDR, but they must really pop on 4k HDR TV.

I'm not saying the comparison pictures aren't as clear as day, obviously that GT6 Cobra logo looks like a perched pigeon, and the chrome didn't look like chrome etc etc

Will do in a few days hopefully, I've inspected it in the dealership and it looks pretty detailed, wanna see how it compares, even though the models differ a bit between GTS and FM7, for example GTS Cobra has sideview mirrors and FM7 doesn't.
neither does the GTR for that matter :P

Of course they are near identical. It's the same car.

If it takes a couple of dozen hours to do this, it's strange that all the GT6 premiums aren't already in the game.

Most common sense argument here. If these were redone cars, what’s stopping them from not having over 500 cars?

I have noticed in GT6 that cars give off a better shine after washed. I wonder if the GT6 Cobra was washed.

I would say it’s more than likely touched up, we've seen this before in GT6 with the semi-premiums. With a fifty year old car, no modeling data existed, PD would be it’s own best resource to start with.

It’s probably a case by case for each car in what’s the best data to start with, for example a new car, using the manufactures latest data would be the better way to go, but if the manufacture’s data hasn’t changed since last modeled, then starting with what you have is the better way to go.

A good comparison would be from a race track using photomode. The scapes look great but images from the tracks look closer to GT6 in terms of lighting. I don't have a copy yet so can't do my own. What model details are retained in race track photomode?

neither does the GTR for that matter :P

;)

And I also don´t think that every car in GTS was made from sratch.

And also the new cars coming in dezember are ports but good ports
not to compare with the horrible standard cars.

What I found ridicolous that some cars in GTS still don´t have a cockpitview.

And also the new cars coming in dezember are ports but good ports
not to compare with the horrible standard cars.
Where do you have that from? I really hope the two Nissan Skyline is not just a port :boggled:, i was kinda hoping they are in same quality like the other cars we have now:).

I haven't bought this car yet. Is it worth buying?

I bought the Digital Deluxe Edition, which came with 2,000,000 credits and this is the car I used them on. Worth it? That's subjective.

It's certainly not the best handling car in the game., but I think it's definitely one of the best looking. Then again I'm biased. I've bought a Cobra in every version of GT that I've ever owned.

At the end of the day if you have plenty of credits then why not buy it. It's certainly something different.

I'm thinking it would be sad to get it as a free gift car of the day right after you spend you 2 million credits on it, the game doesn't really "want" you to buy cars in that sense...

Any vehicle in GTS missing an interior is the fault of the specific manufacturer. PD doesn't design interiors for automakers.

Name me a car in GT Sport that you don't think has a cockpit view? I'm curious to see what the cockpit does look like in PSVR.

GT by Citroën Road Car

9nzqD4.png

wtIrHN.png

OjQ5XR.jpg

vdCqph.jpg

5yMr7L.jpg

Jq6xTu.jpg

FWBsyA.jpg

PnMsXO.jpg

sYZvqp.jpg

Gj7Biy.jpg

dbOJ0O.jpg