GT Sport's 2020 Updates to be "Modest", Three New Cars Coming Next Week

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 514 comments
Well good to see the thumbnails of the cars, I actually like the fact they did a version of Gulf livery though I am sure we will see umpteen
Gulf DB9's from tomorrow as people make their version, I also love that cheeky 007 race car number!

As for the 500 well I'm buying a few but if doesn't come in Pink'd or Mint Green I'm gonna be a little disappointed since I'll have to make the
colour!

EDIT: Forgot to say the 180SX is first purchase!

https://www.gran-turismo.com/hk/news/00_8456094.html

i1OsDk0v0IFTD8E.jpg

i19WMWv0xmCuScc.jpg

i1PbyaPnUpQSv8E.jpg

Apparently, Gran Turismo represents various and sometimes different ''automobile philosophies''. Everyone of us takes what he likes and passes what he dislikes. Simple as that.
For me, GT means fast cars, supercars and all kind of racing cars (DTM, Le Mans, Formula etc).
I don't spend time for every day cars (i.e. Fiat 500, VW Beetle) as well as fictional Vision GT cars.
I couldn't never imagine myself with an avatar like this:
images

Last edited:
Man, Fiat 500 i don't understand that choice if we already have a better version of it.
The other 2 are really great addition.

i1lBqXmzI3QXfC.jpg

Beginner League
Two new rounds added to FR Challenge.

Amateur League
Two new rounds added to the Group 3 Cup.

Professional League
Two new rounds added to the Lamborghini Cup.

Endurance League
One new round added to the X2019 Competition Endurance Series.

I don't get why they've only half done the Gulf DBR9 livery. Different number boards, windscreen banner and tyre logos, many incorrect and missing sponsors. Why even bother recreating it if it can't be done properly?

Before anyone opens the bag of worms... these two cars will probably have to go into Gr.2 given the lap times were within the 3:29-3:40 bracket which is essentially current LMP2 pace. Gr.2/SuperGT is know to be a similar pace to LMP2 at the moment.
At least the GT-One is much faster than the 787B and the Porsche 962c already in the game and i guess than the Bugatti VGT and the Nismo GTR LM too.

I like these cars a lot!
For me GT was always about the road cars ^^

And i am sure most of the other cars mentioned here will get added at some point as well :)
I would be happy saying that for a traditional GT game but this is GT Sport. A game based around a racing series which uses racing cars

I don't get why they've only half done the Gulf DBR9 livery. Different number boards, windscreen banner and tyre logos, many incorrect and missing sponsors. Why even bother recreating it if it can't be done properly?

Licence issues perhaps? Able to add the car but don't have all sponsors permissions to use their decals in game so have to resort to us players
doing the actual full livery?

The Ford GT is also the same (old one), it has a replica gulf livery in campaign events but is also incomplete?

Back