• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 999 comments
Jag E-Type
Pagani something

Attachments

• 5FEBFA94-A8BD-4C0D-9860-9DA7FA51CE41.jpeg
    5FEBFA94-A8BD-4C0D-9860-9DA7FA51CE41.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 165
Wonder if we will get a updated mileage exchange, or even completely new items, with a possible patch update tied in with tomorrows planned maintenance just before that? Time to dissect the car silhouttes posted by Kaz.. Another week of guessing and waiting. Love it, as always.

Last edited:
Pretty decent update that! The cars look like (left-to-right, top-to-bottom) the following:

Lexus Super GT, Mini Cooper S, Maserati GTS, Subaru 22B, NSX GT500, Ferrari 288 GTO, Zonda R, Jaguar E-Type, GT-R GT500.

Happy with that, especially the 288 and the Zonda. Catalunya should be good for GT racing too.

Thanks to PD for all the free updates! The one car I’m really waiting on is the Toyota GT-One.

Pretty decent update that! The cars look like (left-to-right, top-to-bottom) the following:

Lexus Super GT, Mini Cooper S, Maserati GTS, Subaru 22B, NSX GT500, Ferrari 288 GTO, Zonda R, Jaguar E-Type, GT-R GT500.

Happy with that, especially the 288 and the Zonda. Catalunya should be good for GT racing too.

Thanks to PD for all the free updates! The one car I’m really waiting on is the Toyota GT-One.

Thought it was the 288 GTO too so that’s good!

1. Love all of these but we need the new Ford GT!! I don’t understand how we don’t have it yet. Wouldn’t complain about the new ZR1 either.

I suspect the lack of new Ford GT is probably Ford haven't given permission for it to appear in video games yet given the owner deal
and certain law actions underway over said agreement.

ZR1 is likely but again probably need to get permission or not allowed until nearer launch date.

I hope they 'll create an own class for the new gt500 cars. Racing them together with the 2016 cars, that sounds as good as racing the lmp1 hybrids with the group c prototypes ...

But it's very nice to see another update with more cars and tracks. I like how the game evolves, monthly updates with more content, the fia events are just brilliant and everything gets better and better.

Lexus SC430 (2008) GT500
Mini Cooper S
Maserati GranTurismo S
Subaru Impreza 22B
Honda NSX-GT (2006) GT500
???
Pagani Zonda R
Jaguar E-Type (maybe)
Nissan GT-R (2008) GT500
I want to say the ??? Is the Lancia Stratos. Looks very very close to the outline.

Back