GT Sport's Next Update Arrives This Week, Brings Cars, Tracks, and Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't be surprised if we only get a few circuits with the new rain feature at first with the rest coming in later updates. But would be very nice if every circuit (except the rally circuits and possibly northern isle speedway).

Last edited:
I wonder if they will add wet weather to any new tracks as they appear from now on, or whether it will be seemingly random tracks which have weather... It may also be interesting, but unlikely, for them to add wet weather to the rally circuits that are already in the game...

Last edited by a moderator:
My bet is just Red Bull Ring for rain. No other rainy track at the moment.

I am not sure why people are so obsessed about GT7. It won't be until PS5 and even then can't see it being much different to GTS.

CJ

Wonder how many tracks wil support rain... Looking forward to the patch.
It won't be until PS5 and even then can't see it being much different to GTS.
I'll expect a massive leap with the zen CPU and the addition of ray tracing. GTS already uses this technique, but its not dynamic and having dynamic day/-night transition plus dynamic weather back would be an huge pull for me already.

The CPU power should allow for better AI, more cars on track and massively improved physics.

Last edited:
Wonder how many tracks wil support rain... Looking forward to the patch. I'll expect a massive leap with the zen CPU and the addition of ray tracing. GTS already uses this technique, but its not dynamic and having dynamic day/-night transition plus dynamic weather back would be an huge pull for me already.

The CPU power should allow for better AI, more cars on track and massively improved physics.

Sorry, I agree with this, I really meant features.

CJ

Reactions: Qyn
I wish that they would already implement the Mitsubishi GTO Twin turbo.

I'm surprised it's not added yet, theres the Supra, GTR, 300ZX, RX-7, Lancer EVO, 350Z, NSX, it's one of the only Japanese muscle car that's missing.
He is talking about the circuit experience for goodwood. Not sure what you are talking about

If they add rain on monza, first thing I try is custom race with 19 AI Gr1 on the track with chicane and damage ON. If it's any worse than it is now, there should be 10 cars in the pit at then end of the first lap.

Thats more and more crap .. more and more every month.

..The most important thing in the game being absolutely neglected... forgotten... ignored ... since practically the game was released..

The main update /Fix that the game misses/needs is a correct, fair and honest punishing system for incorrect driving behaviour! (Penalization system)

Those other minor updates dont mean a thing without this implemented!

Thats more and more crap .. more and more every month.

..The most important thing in the game being absolutely neglected... forgotten... ignored ... since practically the game was released..

The main update /Fix that the game misses/needs is a correct, fair and honest punishing system for incorrect driving behaviour! (Penalization system)

Those other minor updates dont mean a thing without this implemented!
The most important things - to me - are cars & tracks.

wouldn't be surprised if we only get a few circuits with the new rain feature at first with the rest coming in later updates. But would be very nice if every circuit (except the rally circuits and possibly northern isle speedway).
Even if all rain tracks where ready (which I doubt). It must be very tempting to roll these out each month to add interest to the updates. It wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve also been working on some night conditions.

Hyped for this update should re-invigorate the game having to re-adjust to wet conditions... Hopefully will be for all tracks! the green hell will be a real tightrope with some rain added to the mix. Really grateful for the six variations of track to come, Goodwood was a stunning render but a lacklustre track might be alot better with some rain though! Getting moist for this update lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back